• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Exquisite Corpse 2019

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Quick update on the anything-goes corpse: we're now more than halfway done! If things stay on track we're looking to finish in early September.

Thanks to everyone who's written so far--this is going to be a thing of beauty. I can't wait for you to see it all! And if you're still waiting on your turn, hang tight, it shouldn't be long now.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Unova EC is done and you guys are in for a treat. xD Thank you for all of your hard work!

Judging by the progression on the other two, we should be looking at a late September / early October release. We'll keep you posted~!

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
The PMD corpse has been posted, which means all the corpses are complete and available for your reading pleasure!

One more big thank you to Namo, Dragonfree, and Chibi for hosting corpses and to everyone who joined in to write! I think people had fun with this one, so you can expect to see more exquisite corpse events in the future. We've already had some requests for shorter corpses with fewer writers/a max word count, and if you have anything you'd like to see (or would definitely not want to see) in future events, feel free to post here or drop me a line! I'm definitely open to trying new things with these.

Top Bottom