• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

WindiestBark165

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
He/Him/His

Chapter 1​

Late at night in Silph Co.'s main headquarters in Kanto, one of the professors, Professor Kaufman, walked among the halls, humming quietly as he walked. The place was mostly empty. However, he entered the computer lab and some typing could be heard. Upon getting over to a few computers, there was two interns stationed at it, Bill McLemore and Eric Staufer.

"Any progress, Eric?" Kaufman asked

Eric shook his head, sighing.

"No." Eric comments. "Sorry, Professor Kaufman, but there is still something wrong with the program. We've tried so far everything we can think of."

"Well, we can't do any more experiments with the laser until you boys fix it." Kaufman comments

"We know, we know." Bill comments, raising an eyebrow at something on his monitor. "Hey, wait, I found something!"

When clicking on the prompt however, the screen went bright before the prompt vanished and they heard a sound from the laser, causing everyone to turn around.

"Who turned on the laser????" Kaufman questions

"NOT ME!!!" The two students responded

The laser began moving, ready to fire. All it had to do was aim.

"Shut it down!!" Kaufman comments

"I can't! It's not responding to any of the commands I give it!" Bill comments, desperately trying to shut the laser down

Then, the laser aimed, sparked, and shot, causing a blue humanoid figure to appear in the area it shot, causing everyone to gasp a little. the figure looked like some sort of a weird variant of a Rotom that had energy limbs. As in it's limbs were made out of energy and everything visible was sticking out of some sort of chest piece.

The figure cackled as it stepped forward, towards them.

"What...is that??" Kaufman comments

"I-I-I was hoping you'd know, professor!" Bill comments

When walking by a few bottles, it caused the bottles to completely explode, causing the contents to spill out. It started absorbing all sorts of data from every computer it simply walked near.

"It's absorbing all the computer data!" Eric exclaimed

"Call security!!!" Kaufman shouts

Eric went for the phone to call campus security and got in the process of dialing the number until the figure made the phone come to life and it's wires shot out, attacking Eric and wrapping around his wrists.

"AGH!!!" Eric grunts, trying to cut the wires

The figure composed of some sort of electrical energy stepped closer and closer, cackling.

Chapter 2​

The following day, Scooby and the Mystery Inc. gang were in the Mystery Machine, heading to Silph Co. HQ.

"Like, are we there yet, Fred??" Shaggy comments

"I told you, Shaggy, soon." Fred stated

"But you said that an hour ago, man." Shaggy responds

As they were driving, Daphne was using the Mystery Machine's pop down mirror to touch up her makeup a bit.

"It's impressive that Eric received an internship for his computer project." Daphne comments

"Doesn't surprise me." Fred comments. "Back in middle school, he practically lived in the computer lab, right, Velma?"

"Yep, he's one rather smart cookie." Velma comments

Shaggy was busy playing a to-go game he had brought with him.

"When we get there, we actually get to play the computer game Eric designed. I bet it's way cooler than this one." Shaggy comments

"Just imagine." Fred comments. "A computer game starring all of us."

"Solving mysteries in cyberspace." Velma adds

Shaggy set his portable game down and sighed.

"Like, I hope I do better on Eric's game than this one." Shaggy states

A few minutes later, they all arrive at Silph Co. and park. As they walk down a sidewalk looking for the computer lab, they hear a male voice

"Hey!" the voice said.

Everyone looked over and saw that it was a security officer who said it

"Where do you think you're going?" The guard asks

"To visit our friend Eric Staufer. He's an intern here." Velma clarifies

"Not if you're not on my list" The guard says

"It should be under Fred Jones" Fred says

After looking at everyone there, the guard asks, "Is this whole group with you?"

"Yes, sir." Fred answers

"Including the Boltund?" The guard comments, getting a nod from Fred

The officer searches through the lists on papers attached to his clipboard and finds the right one.

"There you are.But just so you know, I don't like a bunch of punks running around my tech company." he said

"Your tech company?"Daphne questions

"It might as well be, I have been here for 20 years and there's never been any trouble on my watch. I'm the head of security Wembley's the name." Wembley said

After a conversation, and some Scooby style shenanigans Scooby pulled and getting the location of the computer lab, the gang walk off to the computer lab. In the computer lab, Eric showed everybody around.

"This lab is one groovy setup, Eric." Daphne said

"Yeah, we like it too." Eric replies.

Shaggy and Scooby walk up to a pair of rather huge tomatoes and get ready to eat it.

"You don't wanna eat those." a male voice said

"Huh?" Shaggy and Scooby asks

Bill walked over as he said, "Those were grown in radioactive soil."

At the moment he says that, Shaggy and Scooby rub Shaggy's shirt

"Everyone, this is my lab partner, Bill McLemore." Eric explains

"Hi, nice to meet you." everyone said

"Thanks for keeping Shaggy and Scooby fro,m glowing in the dark." Velma said

"We'll go to dinner after the tour." Eric said to Shaggy and Scooby

"But first, can you show us your new video game? Scoob and I have been dieing to play it." Shaggy says

"NO ONE is playing the game until we get rid of our problem." Kaufman comments as he walked into the room

"Professor Kaufman, i'd like you to meet the mystery gang I based my game off of." Eric comments, gesturing to Mystery Inc

"Ah, the famous Mystery Inc." Kaufman said as he cleaned his glasses with a cleaning cloth and put them back on

"And that's Scooby-Doo." Shaggy said pointing at Scooby who is walking by different chemistry bottles laughing as he does so.

"Anyways, it seems you've arrived just in time for a mystery." Kaufman said, cleaning off his glasses

"A mystery?" Velma asked

"Why? What happened?" Fred added

Eric and Professor Kaufman walkover to a huge metal object with wires coming out of it

"This is a hyper-energy laser. We use it to break down actual objects and project them into cyberspace" Eric explained

"Jinkies." Velma says. "You mean you can transport objects from the real world into the computer world?"

"Persicely, young lady." Kaufman replies

"That's amazing." Daphne says

"It was, until the laser beamed a monster into OUR world last night." Eric says

"A monster?!?!?" Shaggy and Scooby say in unison as the two duck under a table at the mention of the word monster

"Right. The laser beamed some sort of virus right here into this lab." Eric said

"A real freaky looking thing." Bill added

"It could wipe out the data from our computers by just walking near them." Eric explained

"This virus is also able to control and manipulate electrical objects." Kaufman added

Daphne walked over to comfort Scooby.

"But where did it come from?" Daphne asks

"Eric's computer game." Bill answers

"The thing about viruses is that they don't just appear, they have to be created by someone." Velma says

"But I didn't create it!!" Eric stated

"I'm sure it wasn't Mr. Staufer here." Kaufman comments as he walked over and picked up a broken phone. "Our civilization is so dependent on technology that this virus is a threat to the entire world."

Kaufman tossed the phone, which was now useless, into the trash.

"Can you show us how this laser works?" Fred asks, tapping the base of the laser gently

Kaufman looked at Eric.

"You can show them the demo, but don't start the game!" Kaufman orders

Eric nodded and he walked over to a computer, typing in a command and a menu screen for Eric's game appeared on the screen. However, Shaggy's digital copy on the menu had a red shirt and Scooby's had a red collar.

"Like, check it out!" Shaggy comments. "We're digital!"

"Reah! RDigital!" Scooby comments, chuckling

"We use the game to extrapolate 3D data into quantum particles and from there, it's child's play to reintegrate the molecular structure in virtual space." Eric explained

Velma thought for a second.

"Of course, it's so simple!" Velma comments

"It is??????" Daphne, Shaggy, Scooby, and Fred comments

"They're using the Scooby game as the location in cyberspace to store physical objects." Velma simplifies

"And you're sure the virus came from the game?" Daphne asks

"Unfortunately, yes." Eric replied. "As for the game itself, it has 10 levels. You need to battle monsters, Pokemon, or villains while trying to find a box of Scooby Snacks on each level."

Eric pulled out a box of Scooby Snacks and set it on a table before stepping out of the way.

"Okay, professor." Eric comments as a signal

Professor Kaufman nods and presses the trigger button for the laser and the laser's top hatch opens up, a gun thing comes out, shoots a green energy beam at the snack box, then the laser goes back into idle mode and the snack box is nowhere to be seen

"Wow." Daphne says in amazement

Eric and Bill type something on their computers

"Now check out the monitor." Bill says as everyone looks at the monitor.

On the screen, a 3D green grid shape appears then turns into the box of Scooby Snacks that was on the table a minute ago.

"Cool!" Fred comments

"I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes." Daphne comments

"Like, I don't believe it either." Shaggy comments as he ran over to the table. "We didn't even get ONE Scooby Snack."

"Eric and Bill are sure to win the quarter-million dollar grand prize at this year's international Silph Co. science fair." Kaufman says

"Wow" Velma states. "This could be a pretty interesting competition. Especially with what the laser is capable of."

"We couldn't have done this without you, professor, you should share the reward too." Eric replied

"No, no. Being able to guide young minds to their full potential is reward enough, Eric." Kaufman comments

"Like, speaking of rewards, is it possible to get the Scooby Snacks out of the game?" Shaggy asks.

Eric types somethings on his computer, Prof. Kaufman presses the trigger for the laser making it come out, this time shooting the energy beam and putting the Scooby Snacks in the real world again

"Oh boy!" Shaggy and Scooby says as they run over to it

"Is that the way the virus came out of the game Eric?" Fred asked

"Yeah, it was pretty scary." Eric replied

"If it's just a computer virus though, what harm can it do in the real world?" Daphne asks

"From what we saw last night, this thing can steal every computer program in the world." Kaufman responds

"And the virus made a telephone come to life, which attacked Eric." Bill added

Eric pulled down his sleeves, revealing the bandages around his arm.

"It kept on coming toward us, and we couldn't stop it." Bill comments

"The professor tried chucking some things at it." Eric comments. "None of which worked."

"And then I held up a magnetic bar in defense." Kaufman adds. "It seemed to have an adverse effect on the virus."

"Yeah, and it seemed like the magnet weakened him a lot, like kryptonite to Superman." Bill comments

Everyone shook a little.

"Creepy." Daphne comments

"The security guards checked all over the property, but couldn't find him anywhere." Bill stated

"I suspect that he is still in this building somewhere." Kaufman comments

"Still here????!??" Scooby and Shaggy comment, gulping

Velma walked over and grabbed the Scooby Snacks box from the two.

"No more arguing, boys." Velma comments. "What can we do to help?"

"Well....if you can lure the Rotom Virus back here to the lab, we can use the laser to beam him back into cyberspace." Eric states

"Oh great. Like, you want us to be virus bait???" Shaggy comments. "Like, no way, man!"

"RNuh-uh!" Scooby added shaking his head

"Would you do it for a...Scooby Snack?" Velma bribed

Scooby nodded and licked his lips.

"Hold on, Scoob. Only ONE Scooby Snack to go chase a virus?" Shaggy comments. "I don't think so."

"What if I give you each two Scooby Snacks?" Velma bribed

Scooby looked at Shaggy, panting a bit.

"Okay, you got a deal." Shaggy said

Velma pulled out four Scooby Snacks and got ready to throw them.

"Go long, guys!" Velma called out

Velma tossed the Scooby Snacks, Scooby and Shaggy running, both catching two each and eating them.

"This place is so big, we'll probably never see this virus anyways." Shaggy whispered to Scooby

"How do we capture the Rotom Virus once we find him?" Velma asks

Kaufman opened up a drawer and pulled out a couple magnets.

"The Rotom Virus is composed of electro-magnetic energy." Kaufman explained, having to put in force to separate the magnets. "Get close enough to him with one of these super-magnets and it'll render him helpless."

Scooby grabbed one of the magnets, only to drop it when some thumbtacks shot across the room, sticking to the magnet as Scooby dropped it, ducking under a table.

"Easy there, Scooby, those magnets are pretty strong." Velma stated

Scooby shook a little.

"Now let's really put them to the test." Fred says, holding a magnet

"I KNEW I could count on you guys!" Eric comments

Chapter 3​

After getting the magnets and whatnot, they went to track down the Rotom Virus.

"This place is so big, this Rotom Virus could be anywhere." Daphne comments

"I think we stand a better chance of finding it if we split up." Fred comments

After looking at each other, Scooby and Shaggy headed off one way before Fred could even say how they would split up.

"Hey, you guys, I didn't say how we were GONNA split up!" Fred comments

"Like, do we ever do it any other way?" Shaggy comments as him and Scooby began walking again

Down in the basement, Fred, Velma, and Daphne were looking around.

"Do we really have to look in the basement?" Daphne questions

"We have to search the whole building top to bottom." Velma responds

Fred yanked a cloth off of some old equipment, brushing a bit of dust off.

"Some of this stuff looks like it should be in the Smithsonian." Fred comments

"Why do they bother keeping this old junk?" Daphne questions

"Oh, I don't know. Some of this 'old junk' could be very valuable." Velma responmds

Velma sets down her super magnet, grabs a book off of a shelf, and blows dust off of it. Little does she know, she blew the dust into the face of The Rotom Virus who sneezes loudly

"Jinkies!" Velma exclaims. "It's him!"

The Rotom Virus chuckles as electricity statics at his fingertips

"Watch out!" Fred says

The Rotom Virus shoots the electricity but everyone gets out of the way

The Rotom Virus walks forward but steps on Velma's magnet and screams in pain and falls on his back

"The magnets!" Fred and Daphne say in unison as they hold out their magnets

"Get back you creepy.....thingy." Daphne says

"Creepy thingy?" Fred says in confusion

"You'll pay for this!!" The Virus hissed

"We don't think so." Daphne says

"Thingy!" Fred adds

Velma chuckles a little

The Rotom Virus growls in pain and runs off

"After him!" Fred says

The group follow The Rotom Virus out of the basement, only to end up losing him.

In the cafeteria, Shaggy and Scooby are laying on a table with their stomachs huge from all the food they ate

"Can you believe the cafeteria ran out of food? And we're still hungry." Shaggy comments

"Reah. Rhungry" Scooby replied

Scooby looked up and began tapping Shaggy's shoulder rapidly.

"What is it, Scoob?" Shaggy questions

After more taps, Shaggy looks back, seeing The Rotom Virus and says, "Hello, Mr. Rotom."

Shaggy then realized who he was looking at.

"ZOINKS!!!!!!" Shaggy yelped

Shaggy and Scooby realize that they are looking right at The Rotom Virus and scream and run off, the Rotom Virus giving chase.

The two ran into a psychology room, the running having taken off the extra weight from Scooby and Shaggy and when they got in there, Scooby and Shaggy got in some disguises.

Just then, the Rotom Virus arrived, confused at what he sees.

"Thank you for volunteering for our experiment, Mr. Virus." Shaggy comments. "Nurse, take the patient over to the table."

"ROkay." Scooby replied, walking over and walking the virus over to the needed place. "RThis way please."

Scooby sat the virus down on the table.

Shaggy presses a button on the electro-shock therapy machine, making the parts that would be put on someone's face come out as him and Scooby grab them

"Just relax." Shaggy said

The various bits got attached to the Rotom Virus' face.

"Now, can you tell us how many layers are in an ideal club sandwich?" Shaggy asks

"Uhhh...." The virus started

"Time's up. The correct answer is....never enough!" Shaggy said

Scooby pushed a button on the electro-shock therapy machine shocking The Rotom Virus and he groaned in pain there being singe marks on the virus' face

"Let's try one more!" Shaggy said. "When would be the best time to enjoy a milkshake with your french fries??"

The virus tried to formulate an answer.

"Time's up! The answer is.....anytime!" Shaggy says

The virus groans in frustration as he gets shocked again.

[BEGIN THE CHASE MUSIC!]

This time, the virus had enough and he takes the cords off his face and got up and looked at Scooby and Shaggy, growling.

"YIKES!!!!" Shaggy yelped

"RUH-OH!!!!" Scooby yelped as him and Shaggy bolted, leaving the disguises behind

The three booked it out of the room, Scooby and Shaggy knocking the door down, the Rotom Virus poking his head out as Ben, Shaggy, and Scooby had gone in different directions.

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where are You?

Scooby and Shaggy ended up in a Pokemon test subject storage room, looking at all the Pokemon that were caged.

We got some work to do now

The two got an idea. When the virus tried to open the door to the room, the Pokemon all stormed out, trampling him leaving footprint marks all over his body.

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, I Choose You

The virus sat up, groaning a bit.

We need some help from you now

Scooby and Shaggy came running out of the room, flattening the virus again.

In the chemistry lab, Shaggy was mixing random chemicals together into one flask.

Come on, Scooby-Doo, I see you

The Rotom Virus arrived in the room and Shaggy handed the flask to the virus, running out and slamming the door behind him.

Pretending you got a sliver

There was a loud boom and Shaggy peeked in to see the Rotom Virus holding the broken flask, covered in burn and singe marks.

You're not fooling me, cause I can see

Later in the robotics lab, the Rotom Virus had Shaggy cornered. That's when Scooby popped up behind a counter, holding a controller.

The way you shake and shiver

Scooby wiggled the joystick on the controller, which caused one of the robots in the lab to move around and pick up the Rotom Virus.

You know we got a mystery to solve, so Scooby-Doo, be ready for your act

The robot began spinning the Rotom Virus around in the air, allowing Shaggy to run.

Don't hold back!

The robot began slamming the Rotom Virus on the ground repeatedly.

And Scooby-Doo, if you come through, you're gonna have yourself a Scooby Snack

The robot then chucked the Rotom Virus, sending him flying towards the library door all the way down the hall where Shaggy and Scooby were waiting.

The three slammed the door shut, causing the Rotom Virus to hit it, sliding to the floor.

That's a fact!

In the library, Scooby and Shaggy were climbing a ladder in a frantic manner.

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, We Choose You

The two looked down and saw the Rotom Virus climbing up after them.

You're ready and you're willin'
(Scooby)

The two jumped down and landed next to the base of the ladder, giving the ladder a huge shove the exact moment the Rotom Virus reached the top of it.

If we can count on you, Scooby-Doo,

The ladder rammed into a bookshelf, causing it to fall over, the Rotom Virus with it!

I know we'll catch that villain

The Rotom Virus poked his head out of the pile of books, groaning in pain.

"Shhhhhhhhh...." Scooby and Shaggy hushed in unison

The Rotom Virus chucked the book on his head to the side, growling. By the time the book was off his head, though, the two were already out of the library and had slammed the door shut.

Chapter 4​

Back in the computer lab, Fred, Velma, and Daphne had a run in with Officer Wembley while exploring the basement. Scooby and Shaggy had been gone for a rather long period of time.

"The guys have been gone for a long time." Daphne comments

"Yeah." Fred comments. "Maybe we should go look for them."

:Nobody goes ANYWHERE until Professor Kaufman gets back!" Wembley comments

That's when Scooby and Shaggy came running into the lab, the Rotom Virus still hot on their trail as Scooby and Shaggy screaming at the top of their lungs.

Shaggy and Scooby run by Officer Wembley's chair barely missing it. The Rotom Virus on the other hand, ended up making it, along with Wembley, spin and after it stops, the officer gets up a little dizzy

"What was that?" He asked, confused

"It's the Rotom!"Fred said as him, Daphne, and Velma run past Officer Wembley

While chasing the virus, they have no luck finding him and get lost and eventually all run into each other. Literally.

Everyone but Scooby managed to get out of a pile like state before they heard the laser charging up followed by a click, the laser shooting at them and they ended up sent to cyberspace.

In the game, they all appeared in a blank, white space soon getting astronaut suits appearing on all of them as the level formed.

"Jinkies!" Velma exclaimed, looking around. "It looks like we've been beamed into Eric's computer game!"

Back in the real world, Bill, Eric, Prof. Kaufman, and Officer Wembley saw the laser going back into idle mode

"What?!? The laser's been fired!" Eric says

"At that Rotom Virus, I hope." Wembley adds

Bill sits at his computer and types something

"I don't think so, look! Your friends have been beamed into cyberspace!" Bill said as an image popped up on screen of everyone in the game

Everyone gasped.

"So...throw a switch or something and get them out!" Wembley said

"The game doesn't work that way." Eric said. "They gotta play through all 10 levels to get out!"

"You're kidding me." Wembley replies

"I wish they were." Kaufman says

"Until they can get out by beating every level in the game, the danger in there will be very real...." Bill states

Back in the game, Shaggy was goofing around to kill some time.

"Check this out. I'm like, a superhero!" Shaggy said as he jumped around

"Be careful, Shaggy. There's less gravity on the moon." Velma tells Shaggy

Shaggy then picks up a rock with ease

"Look! It's Super-Shaggy!" Shaggy said as he threw the rock to the side

"Scooby, could you go and get Shaggy back here before he hurts himself?" Daphne asks

"Rokay." Scooby said as he went to get Shaggy.

Scooby decided to jump but missed by a few inches

"Nice try, Scoob! Like, catch me if you can!-Oof!!" Shaggy said as he hit a rock and in spite of having something on, he still felt pain

Everyone nearly cringed at the site of him doing this and jumped over

"You alright, Shaggy?" Fred asks as they all went over

"I think so. But I made an important discovery." Shaggy answered

"What's that?" Daphne said with a hint of sarcasm

"In this video game, you can get hurt." Shaggy replies

"Or worse." Velma says. "We better be careful."

"Right. Eric said this game is filled with creatures and....who knows what else" Fred said unsure what was gonna happen

"Zoinks!!! I know who!!!!" Shaggy yelled as he pointed at something

Everyone looked at what he was pointing at and saw The Rotom Virus

"Uh oh..." Daphne said

"He must've gotten beamed into the game, too!" Velma yelped

"Rikes!!!! Relp!!!" Scooby yelled as he was somehow running on the moon

"Oh no!! He's not alone!!" Fred said as he pointed at the moon goons that showed up out of nowhere and were heading right for them

"Let's play ball!" The virus shouted

"Like, let's not!" Shaggy said as everyone followed Scooby, the goons still chasing them

"I thought we were chasing him!" Daphne says

"Back at the lab. we were!" Fred replies

"Bur here in the game, he's got friends!" Velma further stated

"Like, they don't look very friendly to me!" Shaggy said as everyone hid behind some rocks

After hiding, Velma peeked around the rock.

"I think we lost them." Velma comments. "You know, getting beamed into cyberspace might not be such a bad thing."

"And how in the world is that, Velma?" Shaggy comments

"If we play along, maybe we could find out who created this virus." Velma states

"Right. Maybe we can find some clues!" Fred replies

"Remember what Eric said to do to eat the levels?" Daphne asks. "We need to find the Scooby Snack box in each level."

"And like, there it is!" Shaggy says pointing at a shuttle with the Scooby Snacks at the bottom

"Wow, that was easy." Daphne says

"It's only the first level of the game, it's SUPPOSED to be easy." Shaggy responds

"Over there." The group hears the virus say

"Uh oh...here they come!" Daphne comments

Scooby looked around for an escape method.

"Ra rover!" Scooby says pointing to an 8-seated moon rover

"A moon rover!" Fred comments

"And what a cool paintjob!" Shaggy comments, taking note that it had the Mystery Machine's original paintjob

Everyone went over and hopped into the rover, Fred driving it and it being in need of shocks, new ones at least.

"This thing needs new shocks!" Fred comments

"As long as it gets us away from those moon goons, who cares?!?!??" Daphne comments

Scooby and Shaggy looked back, yelping.

"Oh no!!" Shaggy yelped. "Like, they have a set of wheels too!"

The Rotom Virus and moon goons were in their own moon rover, the virus cackling and shooting out bolts of electricity in an attempt to stop them.

"Step on it, Fred!" Daphne shouts as the other rover was slowly getting closer. "Those creeps are gaining on us!"

"I am, but this is as fast as it goes!" Fred responds, having the gas pedal down as far as it could possibly go

All of a sudden, one of The Rotom Virus' shots hits the satellite on the back of the gang's rover making it stop after going forward a little more

"Aw man, he got us!!!" Shaggy said with disappointment

"It's okay, guys. The Scooby Snacks are right there!" Velma says as she points at the box of Scooby Snacks

"ROh boy! RScooby Snacks!!!" Scooby comments, licking his lips. "RScooby-Dooby-Doo!!!"

Scooby jumped out of the rover, heading for the Scooby Snacks.

"Go, Scooby!! GO!!!" Daphne called out

Scooby dodged the other moon rover that got sent flying by mere inches before he continued going after the snacks.

"STOP THAT MUTT!" The virus ordered the goons

The goons got up and chased after Scooby.

"Come on, Scoob, you can do it, pal!!!" Shaggy called out

Scooby ducked under the goons, causing them to hit each other and fall to the ground, making Scooby snicker.

Scooby then ran over and grabbed the Scooby Snacks.

"ROh boy!" Scooby comments, licking his lips until the snacks vanish with a green grid pattern. "RHuh??!??!?"

Then, Scooby vanished with a similar green grid pattern.

"What happened to-" Daphne starts

Then, the whole gang vanished with a green grid pattern as well.

Chapter 5​

They appeared in another blank white space, this time in their normal clothes. When looking around, the level soon formed around them, revealing the second level.

"Now where are we?" Daphne comments

"If i'm not mistaken, we're inside the Orre Colosseum." Velma states

"RColosseum?!??!???" Scooby comments

"You mean like where they play football?" Shaggy asks

"Not exactly." Velma responded. "In ancient Orre, people used to gather in the colosseum to watch all kinds of events."

"You mean like sports and music?" Shaggy asks

"Yeah, they did that too." Fred stated as an answer. "But the colosseum is famous as the place where the Orre people fed people they didn't really like to the Pyroars for lunch."

Everyone took a look around.

"The place is deserted now." Daphne states

"Like, speaking of lunch, we didn't even get to keep the Scooby Snacks from the moon level!" Shaggy comments

"RAwww....." Scooby whined

Shaggy pats Scooby's back gently.

"Don't worry, Scoob, i'll bet there's a concession stand somewhere." Shaggy reassured

They noticed a bunch of white lines in the center of the place.

"What are all these white lines for??" Velma questions

Shaggy walked over and rubbed his finger on the white lines, making a discovery.

"Like, it's chalk!" Shaggy exclaims

Scooby went wide eyed, yelping.

"RIKES!!!!!" Scooby yelped, pointing at what he saw. "RVIRUS!!!"

Everyone looked over as well, the Rotom Virus standing there with a dagger and shield!

"Welcome to Level 2, game payers, where things get a little tougher." The Rotom Virus taunts. "But first, let me introduce you to the home team!!"

The Rotom Virus slashed the chains off, making the doors the chains were holding shut open wide, revealing an army of fully armored skeletal gladiators, all having at least one weapon each.

Scooby and Shaggy grasped each other tightly, shaking.

"Those guys look like they got a bone to pick, huh, Scoob?" Shaggy comments

Scooby nodded, gulping.

"Don't worry, gang, we can beat these meatless gladiators!" Fred comments as the phantom Virus walked over to a second door

"And now, for the home team's mascot!!" The Rotom Virus adds, slashing the chains on the second door

Out of the second door came a female Pyroar, and it had the Scooby Snacks box in it's mouth.

"That Pyroar's got the Scooby Snacks!!" Daphne yelped

"You know, for once, i'm not in the mood for Scooby Snacks!!" Shaggy yelped

"RMe neither!!" Scooby adds

The Pyroar dropped the Scooby Snacks box on the small mound in the center of the white lines and roared.

"RIIIKES!!!!" Scooby yelped

Scooby took off in an instant.

"Good idea, Scooby!!" Daphne comments as her and Fred took off

"Come on, Shaggy!!" Velma yelped as she began running, grabbing Shaggy by the arm

As the gang ran for their lives, the gladiators gave chase. Eventually, the one holding the net would chuck the net, which tangled around Shaggy's legs, making him fall tot he ground with a thud.

"Shaggy!!" Everyone yelped as they ran over

Shaggy was desperately trying to get the net off, everyone else trying to help him.

"Shaggy, are you okay?" Velma questions

"Yeah, i'm just really tangled up!" Shaggy responds

The skeletons and Pyroar were approaching closer and closer by the second, that's when Scooby spotted something.

"RA chariot!" Scooby points out

They looked over and saw that the said chariot had the Mystery Machine's paintjob.

"Good thinking, Scoob!" Fred comments

In the chariot, Scooby was on his back legs, carrying it's front end as he ran, Shaggy in the back.

"Faster, Scoob! Faster!!!" Shaggy yelps

The skeletons were still chasing the two, slowly getting closer. When getting close enough, one of them tried to swing their weapons at Shaggy, barely missing.

"YIKES!!!" Shaggy yelped. "Like, hit the turbo, Scoob!!!"

Scooby picked up the pace, gaining speed.

"Good work, guys!!" Fred calls out. "You handle the gladiators and we'll take care of this Pyroar!"

"And how do you suppose we do that???" Daphne asks

Fred had to do some quick thinking.

"Daph, give me your sweater." Fred comments

"But I just bought this one." Daphne responds

"Daphne!!" Velma comments

"Oh, alright." Daphne comments, taking off her sweater which was over a more purple shirt and handing it to Fred. "Here."

Fred stepped forward, holding the sweater as everyone else stepped to the side to let Fred do his work.

"I know this isn't red, but this'll have to do!" Fred comments

The Pyroar rushed at Fred, roaring.

"Toro!! Toro!!!" Fred shouts, shaking the sweater

The Pyroar came to a stop, looking around.

"Leo! Leo!!!!" Fred shouts to get the Pyroar's attention as it rushed at him and he stepped to the side. "Ole!"

"That was way too close." Velma comments

Daphne looked around and soon got an idea.

"I got an idea, come on!" Daphne comments

As Fred continued taunting the Pyroar using Daphne's sweater, Daphne and Velma ran over and opened up the door the Pyroar came out of earlier. Once the Pyroar had run back in, that was the moment to trap it in there.

"Now!!" Daphne signals

Daphne and Velma shoved with all their might and shut the door. Just to make sure, Velma put a board in place to lock the door.

"There, that should hold him." Velma comments

Daphne gave Fred a kiss to the cheek when he had walked over.

"That was very brave, Freddy." Daphne stated

"Oh, thanks." Fred responds, handing Daphne back her sweater. "Oh, by the way, here's your sweater."

While Daphne was putting her sweater back on, she smiled. That's when they heard Scooby and Shaggy's fear filled screams.

"Shaggy and Scooby need our help, come on!!" Velma called out as they ran to go help Scooby and Shaggy

The two in question were still being chased by the gladiators. This time, one got close enough and slashed a wheel on the chariot causing it to tumble around, Scooby and Shaggy rolling across the ground, Shaggy getting untangled from the net.

The two got up and when seeing the skeletons were still heading for them, they got up and ran, causing a huge dust cloud to get kicked up and they took off running, eventually meeting up with the others.

"Good going, guys." Fred comments

"Yeah, whatever..." Shaggy mutters

"You gotta keep those gladiators busy just a little longer while we get the Scooby Snacks." Fred responds

"That's easy for you to say, man." Shaggy comments

"Reah." Scooby stated in agreement, nodding

Velma looked around.

"Try to lead them up into the stands!" Velma comments

"Like, I don't think we have the energy." Shaggy comments before two large spears hit the ground next to them, making them all jump. "But...maybe we do!"

Fred grabbed the spears and handed them to Scooby and Shaggy.

"Here." Fred comments as the skeletons were approaching and he went to follow the others to the Scooby Snacks

"WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?!??!?!?!?" Shaggy comments

"Use them to pole-vault over the wall!!" Fred shouts in response

"Like, and then what???!?" Shaggy questions before hearing the skeletons roar. "N-N-N-NEVERMIND!!!"

Scooby and Shaggy ran over, using the spears to jump over the wall, the skeletons climbing up after them. The others managed to get to the box of Scooby Snacks and Fred snatched it up, starting to transport everyone to the next level.

Chapter 6​

Then, they'd appear in another blank white space, however, this time, the game would put them in outfits looking like something out of the Hisui Region era back when Sinnoh was called Hisui Then, the level formed. It was an empty village of Hisui.

"Where we at now??" Fred comments

"I don't know, but it sure does look beautiful." Daphne comments

"Like, i'll say." Shaggy comments. "this place sure beats ancient Orre any day, huh, Scoob?"

Scooby nodded in agreement. Then, there was some loud thumping. And it was seeming to approach fast. Then, Scooby and Shaggy would turn adn see the Rotom Virus on a large Tyrantrum.

"ZOINKS!!!!" Shaggy yelped, hair spiking up. "WHAT'S THAT??!?!?!?!????"

The Rotom Virus had a spear in hand, cackling as the Tyrantrum ran at the gang.

"How's THIS for a heavy hitter???" The Rotom Virus taunts

"Jinkies!" Velma exclaimed. "he's riding a Tyrantrum!"

"Quick, head through one of the alleyways!" Fred signals. "It's too thin for them to follow!"

The gang took off, running as far as they can and the Tyrantrum giving chase and the gang ducked down an alleyway. Out of rage, the virus threw the spear but missed as he growled.

Back int he real world, everyone was watching a monitor showing everything unfolding.

"That was a close one." Bill comments

"I've been wondering something, fellas." Officer Wembley comments. "Who activated that laser and sent those poor kids into the game?"

The three lab scientists shrugged.

"Who knows? Could be anyone." Bill comments

"Even someone in this very room." Prof. Kaufman comments

Back in the game, the gang had been looking around for hours, Fred having to use his Charizard jsut to keep them warm.

"We've looked for hours around this village and still can't find the Scooby Snacks." Daphne comments

"Well, we better." Velma comments. "Otherwise we'll be stuck in this level forever."

"There's certainly oen thign i know for sure." Shaggy comments. "Like, thsi Rotom Virus likes scaring us as much in Cyberspace as in the real world!"

Shaggy and Scooby were drawing on a small chalkboard as Fred returned Charizard to a Pokeball after he had lit a small fire for them.

"Good work, guys." Velma comments, noticing the detail of the drawings. "Which one of you did the drawing over there?"

They all looked over to the drawing in question, and it was a bookshelf with part of it circled.

"Not me!" Both Scooby and Shaggy state

Fred and Velma walked over.

"Looks like a bookshelf." Fred comments

"I wonder if it means anything." Velma says in thought

Daphne stood up.

"Well, there is a shelf right next to that chalkboard." Daphne points out. "Maybe one of those books says something."

Velma walked over to the shelf and pulled out the most recent seeming book.

"Strange." Velma says. "This book is a lot like something my dad had in his library back when my family lived in Sinnoh and the library he had when we moved to Kalos."

Velma flipped through the book, basically all the way to the back of the book. What she found on the inside of the back cover was a drawing of the rooftop of one fo the buildings.

"That's gonna be a clue to where the Scooby Snacks are." Velma says. "And that looks like tha tbig building in the middle of the village."

"Yeah, but that building's so far away." Daphne comments. "It'll take us hours to get there."

"Where there's a will, there's....." Fred starts

Then, what they'd use to be getting there is some Mamoswines.

"Mamoswines??!!??" Shaggy comments

As they kept heading towards the large building in the center of town, Daphne rubbed her forehead free of sweat.

"You know, I wish Eric had put some saddles on these guys." Daphne comments. "I can't take much more of this."

"Mamoswines weren't easy to find int he Hisui era, but i'm not complaining." Velma comments

When they'd get there, they'd get off their Mamoswines and look up towards the roof.

"Any sign of the Scooby Snacks?" Fred asks

"Like, for whatever reason, all I can see is smoke." Shaggy comments when suddenly the very tip of the building fell in and fire was visible. "AND FIRE!!!!"

As more adn more of the building was caving in with fire shooting out, Daphne notice a Pidgeot and a Pidgeot circling around a nest with a baby Pidgey in it.

"Look up there!!" Daphne comments. "That poor baby Pidgey is trapped under some rubble adn it's mother's tryin to save it!"

"Poor little guy.." Shaggy comments

Then, there was more loud thuds.

"The building's falling apart again!" Daphne comments

Fred looked around adn said, "No, we got company!!"

Everyone looked over and saw teh Rotom Virus approaching on his Tyrantrum again.

"YIIIIIKES!!!" Shaggy yelped

Fred jumped and pulled himself up \onto a ledge and everyone else followed suit. They'd get up a good bit and look back.

"We should be safe for now." Velma says. "Tyrantrums are built primarily for running and fighting, not climbing."

Scooby and Shaggy taunted the virus who furiously growled. Then, the fire was getting closer and closer to making the mother Pidgeot lose it's poor baby. By that point, Scooby just started climbing up to save the day.

"Be careful, Scooby!!" Daphne called out

Scooby would reach the level the baby PIdgey was on.

"RHello." Scooby comments

the Pidgey tilted it's head curiously before realizing Scooby wanted to help, and gesturing to the rubble stuck on it's wing.

Scooby would get to work moving the rubble and when done, the Pidgey would let out a thankful coo. However, the fire was appraoching and the Pidgey flew out of harm's way, revealing the box of Scooby Snacks.

"RThe Scooby Snacks!!" Scooby comments

The Pidgeot would then grab Scooby by the collar and fly while carrying him and as he was lifted into the air, Scooby grabbed the Scooby Snacks box, making sure not to leave it behind.

"Hey! He found the Scooby Snacks!" Shaggy comments

Then, right as the gang started the transport to the next level, the building just....collapsed from the fire damage.

Chapter 7​

[A MUSICAL MONTAGE! YAY]

LEVEL 4: The Coral Reef

The next thing everyone knows, they are in the Coral Reef in the middle of the sea. They cover their mouths and noses in order to keep breathing.

Boom, boom, dig it, dig it, day or night

However, shortly after, everyone gave a sigh of relief since scuba suits appear on them out of nowhere just like how the space suits appeared when they were first sent into the game.

Watch out!

They take the time to get good looks at the sea life.

Ahh, watch yourself! You don't scare me, monster, don't -don't jump in the day or night

However, something the groups doesn't seem to see seems to scare everything.

Watch yourself! You're not scary, monster, don't-don't jump, and I'm ready to fight

Scooby sees the snacks in a treasure chest in a shipwreck.

Ahh, watch yourself! You don't scare me, monster, don't-don't jump in the day or night

Scooby points at the Scooby Snacks.

Watch yourself! You're don't scare me, monster, don't-don't jump, I'll fight, all right!

Everyone swims to the snacks and is about to grab them when a Sharpedo comes out of nowhere. Scooby quickly grabs the snacks while everyone else swims away.

Here it comes, a big, big shark, he sees us in the dark

Scooby grabbing the Scooby Snacks before the shark snatched him up luckily counted.

Dragons in my own backyard, I just can't get away!

Level 5: A Backyard

We next see the gang in a backyard except in the level, they are smaller then usual. Everyone looks around with confusion. Out of nowhere, an ant that appears giant comes out of nowhere.

Hello, Cyberdream, why you chasin' me?

At this sight everyone takes off running. Shaggy inadvertently manages to get the snacks in this level.

My computer screen is my enemy

Level 6: Old Kanto

We next see our heroes in ancient Kanto. While Shaggy, Scooby, and Velma are searching for the snacks, Fred and Daphne decided to wait for them by a set of stone stairs. All of a sudden, a samurai shows up out of nowhere.

So...watch yourself, you don't scare me, monster, don't-don't jump in the day or night

The samurai un-sheaths his sword, specifically a katana, and Fred grabs a broom from nearby.

Watch yourself! You're not scary, monster, don't-don't jump, and i'm ready to fight

Fred has what seems to be a sword fight with the samurai until the samurai knocks the broom out of Fred's hand.

Ahh, watch yourself! You don't scare me, monster, don't-don't jump in the day or night

After the broom is sent flying, Daphne catches it with ease.

Watch yourself! You're don't scare me, monster, don't-don't jump, I'll fight, all right!

Daphne starts to spin it around as if she herself was using a pair of nun-chucks.

Daphne continued spinning the broom around, even jumping over it as she spins it.

Boom, boom, dig it, dig it, day or night, yeah, yeah! Boom, boom!

She was able to pull this off cause of some training she had a few years back.

Boom, boom, dig it, dig it, day or night, yeah, yeah! Watch out!

She eventually knocks the katana out of the samurai's hands making him run off. Daphne smirks at this and Ben claps in amazement

Boom, boom, dig it, dig it, day or night, watch out!

Level 7: Ancient Egypt

In the next level, we see Shaggy and Scooby in a pyramid running from a mummy. A real mummy. The two hide as a couple of Anubis statues.

Here they come, the mean, mean streets

The two release a sigh of relief when the mummy walks away.

The mummies in the sheets

Only for the Anubis statue they were next to to roar at them sending the two running out of the pyramid.

Scary scenes, our fearest fiend, I just can't get away

Meanwhile, Fred, Daphne, and Velma were being chased by The Rotom Virus who was riding a camel.

Hello Cyberdream, why you chasin' me? My computer screen is my enemy

However, Shaggy and Scooby run past the camel somehow slightly bumping into it making it run and make the Phantom Virus fall face first into the sand.

So...watch yourself! You don't scare me, monster, don't-don't jump in the day or night

Level 8: Medieval Castle

The next level they had to deal with was a medieval castle that the Forever Knights had as a hideout, a giant Charizard and all!

Watch yourself! You're not scary, monster, don't-don't jump, you're not ready to fight

When it shot out fire, Scooby and Shaggy took off running

Ahh, watch yourself! You don't scare me, monster, boom, boom, dig it, dig it, day or night

Fred and the girls however stood their ground adn sent out their best Pokemon for a battle.

Then, they began fighting the Charizard

Scooby and Shaggy were still running to find a place to hide as stray fire shot out from the battle.

Boom, boom, dig it, dig it, day or night, yeah, yeah! Boom, boom!

Scooby and Shaggy ended up running right up a pillar, shaking as they held onto the top of it.

Boom, boom, dig it, dig it, day or night, yeah, yeah! Watch out!

Soon enough though, they spotted the Scooby Snacks box on a statue nearby and Scooby reached out, grabbing it with his mouth.

Boom, boom, dig it, dig it, day or night, wat-watch out, out!

Level 9: The North Pole

In the next level, Mystery Inc. appear wearing fur parkas, looking at each other a little confused.. They all look around. Scooby and Shaggy look straight up and see the Scooby Snacks on the top of the pole they appeared next to.

Watch yourself! don't-don't jump

Everyone else also sees this. However, just as Scooby starts climbing the pole, everyone else sees The Room Virus approaching on a polar bear in his own fur parka while holding a spear, smirking.

Watch yourself! Watch yourself!

As Scooby and Shaggy made their way up the pole, Fred, Velma, and Daphne started throwing snowballs at the polar bear that The Rotom Virus was on cause Shaggy was helping Scooby climb the pole to get to snacks.

Don't -- don't jump

Right as the polar bear stops sending the virus flying and landing head first into some snow, Scooby grabs the snack box and slides down the pole.

Watch out!!!

Everyone jumps victorious and they all manage to get to the next and final level.

Chapter 8​

Then, the gang would arrive in another blank white space, back in their normal clothes. Then, the area around them would finally form.

"I think we're finally home." Daphne comments, looking around

"Ah, no more monsters chasing us." Shaggy comments. "Let's celebrate with some chow."

Fred looked at the sky.

"Uh, it might be a little early for a celebration, gang." Fred comments, pointing up. "Look."

Everyone looked up and the skybox formed finally.

"Oh man! We're still in the game!" Shaggy groans. "And I thought we were home free."

Meanwhile, in the real world, everyone would still be watching.

"Okay, they've made it to the last level." Bill comments

"But this level's the toughest of them all. No player's ever won it, not even me!" Eric comments. "It'll take everything they got just to survive."

Back in the game, they have to figure out what to do.

"Well, now what do we do?" Daphne asks.

"Simple. All we need to do is find the last box of Scooby Snacks." Velma answered after realizing they were in the last level

"But this city is so big...where do we start??" Daphne questions

Fred looks over and sees an old lady holding grocery bags and with a hood up.

"Hey, let's see if that woman knows anything." Fred suggested

Everyone walked over.

"Excuse us, ma'am. But we were wondering.." Daphne started

The lady turned their head revealing it was actually The Rotom Virus

"Surprise!!" The virus said.

Everyone nearby screamed

"The virus!!" Shaggy yelped

"Welcome to the final level. You're in the major leagues, now." The virus said making the disguise explode

Everyone took off running in an instant.

"Like, where are we going?!?!?" Shaggy asked as they ran

Fred saw a Malt Shop that looked just like the ones they'd would hang out in.

"Hey, let's hide in that Malt Shop!" Fred said

"Great idea, Freddy!!" Shaggy responds

They all ran in and had to take deep breaths when in. There was four other people and another Boltund there currently.

After everyone stopped and caught their breath, they turn to the other 4 people and singular dog there

"Can someone help us?" Daphne asks

They all turn around and everyone gasps cause they are all looking at Cyber clones of themselves.

"Like, you're me!" Shaggy said to his cyber double who was wearing a red variant of Shaggy's green shirt, blue pants, and brown shoes.

"And like, you're me!" Cyber Shaggy responds

"You're the characters from Eric's computer game!" Velma told her cyber double who was wearing the classic variant of her orange turtleneck sweater, red skirt, red shoes, and orange knee-high socks

"And you're from the real world!" Cyber Velma responded

"Jinkies..." the Velmas say in unison

The Daphnes looked at each other's clothes.

"Did I really wear that when we started high school?" Daphne asks herself looking at her Cyber double who was wearing what Daphne wore in the events of the old Hanna-Barbera TV shows

"That sweater, with that skirt?" Cyber Daphne asked looking at real Daphne's current outfit

"Hmmm...." the two Daphnes hummed in unison

"Nice ascot." Fred compliments his cyber double who was wearing the clothes he had on during the original Hanna-Barbera TV shows

"Works for me!" Cyber Fred responds

The two Scoobys waled in circles around each-other and sat on their hind legs. Cyber Scooby had a red collar and a gold and red tag. The two mocked what the other one was doing and laughed at eachother

"I guess it's been a while since we've seen Eric. He hasn't really seen our fashion changes." Velma says

"We'll go shopping later." Daphne told her digital counterpart

"Why don't you join us for a little snack?" Cyber Shaggy asks

"Man, I thought you'd never ask." Real Shaggy said as he sat down with Cyber Shaggy as the two started chowing down on french fries

After some french fry snatching Scooby and Cyber Scooby pulled on the two Shaggys, Ben had to say something

"We don't have time to play around. We need to find the Scooby Snacks and get out of here." Velma stated

"Like, you guys need to relax." Cyber Shaggy said

"Yeah, what's got you so concerned anyways?" Cyber Daphne asks

"Aren't you afraid of The Rotom Virus?" Daphne asks

"Rotom who?? Never heard of him." Cyber Fred said as he took a drink of his soda through the straw

"You're kidding me...." Daphne comments with genuine shock

"I get it. The Virus isn't part of this game so therefore he would have no reasons to be looking for Cyber Doubles." Velma stated

"You cyber guys and girls are lucky. The Rotom Virus is creepy and has this really scary laugh." Shaggy said

All of a sudden, The Virus' laugh can be heard outside

"Just like that..." Shaggy continued

Scooby and Cyber Scooby hid under a table while Fred and Velma looked out a window and saw The Virus just across the street from the malt shop they were all in

"Come out, come out..." The Virus said not noticing that they were in the malt shop

"Jinkies, it's him!" Velma yelped

"Let's get out of here! The Mystery Machine's out back." Cyber Fred said

"I'll drive." the two Freds said in unison then looked at each other

Later, in the Cyber-Mystery Machine, they were heading to where they needed to get to. The Cyber-Mystery Machine was modeled after the ORIGINAL Mystery Machine the gang used. Which the only difference from the one they have now is the actual shape of the van and the fact it had a different driving method.

"Wow, this is nostalgic." Fred comments. "I miss this old van."

"In cyberworld, things never get old." Cyber Fred explains. "It's pretty cool. There's a lot to like in cyberworld. There's all sorts of stores, theaters, and parks. And lots of tasty food."

"But what about all the monsters, ghouls, and other villains?" Daphne asks

"We haven't seen any." Cyber Shaggy comments. "They're probably guarding the Scooby Snacks."

Velma looked at the Cyber Doubles.

"You mean you guys don't know where the Scooby Snacks are?" Velma asks

"Oh, we know where they are." Cyber Velma responds. "There's just no reason to go after them. Cause even if we get the Scooby Snacks, we just go right back to the beginning of the game."

"And we like it here." Cyber Daphne comments

"Until you guys showed up with that Rotom Virus, that is." Cyber Shaggy comments

Daphne sighed.

"We'd gladly get rid of him for you." Daphne comments. "If we could that is."

Fred thought for a second.

"Hey, if all 10 of us team up, the Rotom Virus wouldn't stand a chance!" Fred comments

Cyber Shaggy and Cyber Scooby looked at each other.

"Well, I guess we were gonna go after the Scooby Snacks eventually." Cyber Shaggy comments

"So you'll help?" Daphne asks

"Count us in!" Cyber Fred comments

"Well, then let's go!" Fred states

Cyber Fred continued driving to their current destination.

Chapter 9​

They soon arrived to an amusement park, Fred pulling the Cyber-Mystery Machine into a parking spot.

"Welp, here we are." Cyber Fred comments

Everyone got out of the Cyber-Mystery Machine and began walking into the park.

"So, where are the Scooby Snacks?" Shaggy asks

"On the Scooby-game of course." Cyber Shaggy answers. "Right inside the video arcade."

While walking, the distinct sound of something metal hitting a ball echoed throughout the park.

"What's that sound?" Velma questions

The sound echoed again.

"There it is again." Daphne states

Cyber Scooby's ear stuck up.

"RBaseball." Cyber Scooby comments

"Cyber Scooby is right." Cyber Fred confirms, pointing over to a batting cage. "There's a batting cage right over there."

When they walked over, they saw a guy in a full on baseball outfit, hitting every single ball that was shot out of the baseball machine.

"Wow, that guy is r3eally clobbering the ball." Fred comments

"Hey man, great swing." Shaggy comments

The man turned around and was actually the Rotom Virus!

"Thanks." The Rotom Virus comments. "Want my autograph?"

Everyone jumped back as the Phantom Virus created an entire ball of electrical energy.

"Let's play ball!!" The Rotom Virus comments, hitting the ball causing the cage to burst and everyone ducked

"EVERYBODY MAKE A RUN FOR HE VIDEO ARCADE!!!" Fred ordered

Everyone took off running, heading for the video arcade. However, they came to a stop when the Furgeson Estate Ghoul of all things stepped out from behind a corner, cackling, and dripping green goop.

"Jeepers! It's the Furgeson Estate Ghoul!!" Daphne exclaims

"The what???" Cyber Velma asks

"He's one of the villains from our past!" Fred answered

Shaggy went wide eyed as something else stepped out shortly after.

"And, like, he's got a pet!" Shaggy comments

Then, Pidgeystein had stepped out, roaring.

"Jinkies! It's Pidgeystein!!" Velma yelped. "He's supposed to be in Kalos!!l!"

Fred and Cyber Fred started backing up slowly. However, Fred had stopped when he felt something gooey and a little warm on his back an when he saw what it was, he yelled a bit before running back over to the others.

"The zombie Blastoise and the Cheese Monster????" Fred questioned

"Head for the beach!!!!!" Cyber Fred orders

Everyone ran over and the Scoobys were looking out at the water.

"Rnuh-uh!" Cyber Scooby comments

"RNo way!" Scooby adds

"RLook!" Cyber Scooby commented, pointing out

Everyone took a look adn Shaggy's jaw dropped the most as slowly but surely, out of the ground rose none other than Stinkweed!

"It's Stinkweed!!!" Shaggy yelped

As Stinkweed stepped towards the dock when fully coming out of the ground, everyone was a bit shook.

"Man, you guys know some strange people." Cyber Shaggy comments

"It's like the scariest of all the villains we've ever faced is here." Velma states

"Maybe we shouldn't have told Eric so much about our mysteries." Daphne responds

"How right you are, my dear." The Rotom Virus comments, causing them to all turn around

Everyone looked around as the monsters started slowly circling them.

"Wait a minute! All these creatures in the real world turned out to just be people in costumes!" Velma comments

"Velma's right!" Fred comments. "They were ALL fakes!"

"Nice try Rotom Virus, but you can't fool us!" Shaggy comments

Scooby and Cyber Scooby walked over to the zombie Blastoise and began tugging on his head as if it was a mask but to no avail.

"Tough time with the mask guys?" Shaggy comments

"R-R-RHe's real!" Scooby comments

The zombie Blastoise roared in their face and the two ran over to the others.

"That means that they're all real!" Daphne yelped

All monsters let out a loud roar, causing the Scoobys to go running past the Rotom Virus, everyone else following shortly after.

"GET THEM!" The Rotom Virus ordered the monsters

The gangs all split in different directions.

In the park, Shaggy and his Cyber Double had to deal with the Cheese Monster.

"Step right up and test your strength!" Shaggy comments, stepping over in a disguise and confusing the Cheese Monster

"How about you, handsome?" Cyber Shaggy adds, stepping over

"Wha-me?" The Cheese Monster questions, pointing to himself

"Yes, you, sir." Cyber Shaggy comments as Shaggy grabbed a large mallet. "Let us show you how easy it is."

Shaggy slammed the mallet on the monster's foot, and the Shaggys took off, the Cheese Monster taking off after them.

At the Haunted House attraction, the two Daphnes were looking around.

"Creepy." Cyber Daphne comments. "Why'd you pick this place to hide?"

"Me?? I was following you!" Daphne states

"Well, if you thought this wasn't a good place, you should have said something." Cyber Daphne responds

They narrowly avoided a trapdoor.

"Where did THAT come from??!??" Cyber Daphne questions

"These funhouses are filled with all sorts of trapdoors." Daphne comments, closing the trapdoor with the push of a button. "We need to keep an eye out for more."

They walked around some more, Daphne hearing Cyber Daphne scream a little.

"What's wrong???!?" Daphne asked as she ran over

"Look how fat I am!" Cyber Daphne comments

Daphne looked at her cyber double's reflection and chuckled.

"It's just a trick mirror." Daphne comments. "You look perfect."

"Thanks." Cyber Daphne replied. "You too."

Suddenly, the Furgeson Estate Ghoul showed up and they had to run, backing up slowly.

"Get away from us!!!" Cyber Daphne shouts

When the ghoul stepped onto a trapdoor, Daphne getting an idea and causing Daphne to open the trapdoor and the ghoul struggled to balance himself.

"Sorry, but you're not our type." Daphne comments

The two Daphne's shoved the ghoul, making him slide down the trapdoor and crash onto the mattress at the bottom.

"Way to go, girl!" Daphne cheered

The ghoul began climbing back up slowly.

"He's climbing back up!" Cyber Daphne yelped

Daphne shut the trapdoor again and the ghoul began banging on it.

"That door won't hold him long!" Daphne comments. "Let's go!"

Meanwhile, on a roller coaster, Fred and his cyber double were attempting to get away from the zombie Blastoise.

"Is he still behind us???" Cyber Fred asks

Fred looks back and said, "Yep!"

The zombie Blastoise began slowly climbing the roller coaster carts slowly.

"That turtle brain will reach us any minute now!" Fred comments

The roller coaster carts slowly went down and up the tracks, everyone leaning out of the Blastoise's reach. That's when Cyber Fred saw they were heading right for some busted tracks.

"Look!!" Cyber Fred calls out

They all looked over and went wide eyed. Blastoise zombie was getting closer by the second.

"What do we do now??!??!?" Cyber Fred comments

"We jump!" Fred responds

"WHAT??!?!?!?" Cyber Fred questions. "We're nearly five stories high!"

"DOWN THERE!!!" Fred shouts, pointing at a bouncy house

Not seeing other options, they got ready to jump.

"One...two...three...jump!!" Fred signaled

They all jumped, bouncing off of the bouncy house and jumping to the ground.

"That was close." Cyber Fred comments

"Yeah, but it sure beats getting shot down by a zombie." Fred stated

"Tch, just barely." Cyber Fred replied

They all look up and see the roller coaster carts launching through the air, the zombie Blastoise with them.

"See ya later, zombie face!!!" Cyber Fred calls out

Meanwhile, Velma and Cyber Velma were exploring the Wax Museum.

"These wax figures are pretty creepy." Cyber Velma comments. "But at least they're not real."

Soon, they found themselves in the back room.

"Hey, what's that?" Cyber Velma asks as they walked over to a cauldron of hot wax

"A cauldron of hot wax." Velma comments. "This mist be where they make the wax figurines."

Cyber Velma looked up and saw one standing there behind the cauldron with it's head down.

"Hey...that one looks like...." Cyber Velma starts

Then, the figure lifted it's head up and it was really Stinkweed!

"It's Stinkweed!!" Both Velmas yelped "Jinkies!!"

"Let's get out of here!!" Cyber Velma yelped

The two went to run but bumped into each other, knocking themselves to the ground and losing their glasses.

"Oh no! My glasses!!" Cyber Velma yelped

"Mine too!!" Velma added

They soon enough found their glasses, not noticing Stinkweed had tripped over real Velma and into the wax cauldron.

They got up and gave themselves their respective pair of glasses.

"Thanks." Velma comments

Then, Stinkweed slowly climbed out of the cauldron, covered in wax and the Velma's backed up. However, the wax hardened, stopping Stinkweed's movement.

"The wax is hardening." Velma comments. "He can't move."

Then. the entire top half of the wax burst open, Stinkweed roaring.

"Oh yes he can!!" Cyber Velma comments. "Let's get out of here!"

The two Velmas took off running.

Meanwhile, the two Scoobys were trying to hide from Pidgeystein in a merry-go-round. Scooby had to hold a sneeze but wasn't doing that good. Then, Cyber Scooby blocked his nose which stopped the sneeze.

However, Cyber Scooby sneezed, alerting Pidgeystein, causing a around in a circle chase to begin on the merry-go-round, Pidgeystein soon losing the two Boltunds. However, the Scoobys were at the control switch and flicked it into high speed, chuckling. Eventually, they stopped the merry-go-round entirely which sent Pidgeystein flying into some bottles, groaning.

"Great work, Scoobs." Fred comments

Then, the two Scoobys began cowering.

"Don't be scared, you two." Cyber Fred said

"Yeah, it's just us." Fred adds

Scooby pointed and behind Fred and Cyber Fred was a lightly bruised zombie Blastoise.

"I thought we lost him." Cyber Fred comments

The four then ran over to the Scoobys as the zombie Blastoise slowly approached, only looking over when they heard Shaggy and Cyber Shaggy's screams, the two promptly tackling the zombie Blastoise afterwards.

"Go, Shaggys!!" Ben cheered

The two Shaggys looked over.

"Like, the Cheese Monster's right behind us!!" Shaggy comments

"And boy, is he mad!" Cyber Shaggy adds

Everyone looked over and saw the Cheese Monster was in fact after the two Shaggys.

"Let's get out of here!!!" Fred shouts

Everyone took off running.

Chapter 10​

[ANOTHER MONTAGE THAT HAD THIS LINKED MUSIC]

Daphne and her Cyberdouble had ran off into a salon somewhere in the park, the Furgeson Ghoul chasing behind them.

When the ghoul had entered the salon, the two Daphne's walked over in a couple of disguises and handed the ghoul a couple of pieces of a costume and a prop. When he had everything on, he got positioned under a camera and was handed a plate with what looked like mashed potatoes.

However, when the photo was taken, what was on the plate was really some sort of explosive that filled the room with smoke, allowing the two Daphnes to run for their lives.

Meanwhile, at the Cyber Petting Zoo, the Velmas stopped by and gently pet an innocent baby Skidoo. However, Stinkweed walked up behind them.

When seeing the gangly plant based spook, they ran, Stinkweed chasing after them. However, one of the baby Skidoo's parents, specifically seeming the male Gogoat, rammed Iron Face right up where the sun don't shine, sending him flying across the petting zoo and landing in a bucket of water, Velma and Cyber Velma snickering.

Over in the bumper car section, the Freds were trying to deal with the zombie Blastoise. Eventually, they got the zombie Blastoise launched through the air and landing in a dunk tank.

The zombie Blastoise had gotten stuck and seeing this chance, Fred took off one of his shoes and chucked it at the target next to the tank which made the plank come down and whack the zombie Blastoise right in the head, Fred and Cyber Fred goofing around with the bumper cars a little more.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the park, Shaggy and Cyber Shaggy were goofing around with some popcorn and Cyber Shaggy walked over to get some cotton candy and handed it to real Shaggy.

When Cyber Shaggy went to get a second thing of cotton candy, he somehow ended up with some tar instead meaning the Cheese Monster had found them!

The two Shaggys jumped as the Cheese Monster roared loudly and Shaggy and his Cyber Double took off running, the Cheese Monster giving chase. Shaggy and his cyber double jumped behind a soda flavoring counter.

When the Cheese Monster got close enough, the two Shaggys popped up and sprayed the Cheese Monster with some soda flavoring and had enough force to shove the Tar Monster all the way back, forcing him into the cotton candy machine, the Cheese Monster getting flung out and covered in cotton candy.

Shaggy and Cyber Shaggy walked over, grabbing a couple of tufts of cotton candy, shoving it in the Cheese Monster's eyes, blinding him effectively. The two then ran off.

Chapter 11​

The two Scoobys were messing around on a log ride, having the time of their lives, giggling until Pidgeystein had appeared behind them.

"RIKES!!!!" The Scoobys yelped

The two Scoobys began paddling to go as fast as they could, narrowly avoiding each attack from Pidgeystein. Scooby went wide eyed when seeing they were heading for a steep drop and were approaching it faster and faster by the second.

"RLOOK!" Scooby yelped

At the last second, the two cowardly canines hopped out of their log and onto the side, Pidgeystein trying to swipe at them but missing, failing to notice he was going over the steep drop.

"RBye-bye!" The Scoobys comment

Pidgeystein then fell and hit the water with a loud splash.

Later, down on the boardwalk, the gang and their cyberdoubles had headed for the arcade while also looking for Scooby and Cyber Scooby.

"Scooby-Doos??!?!?!?" Shaggy called out

"Where are you??!?!?!????" Cyber Shaggy added

Daphne sighed.

"I wonder where they are and if they're okay." Daphne said

That's when the two Scoobys showed up.

"ROver here!!" The Scooby duo called out

Everyone looked over with a smile.

"There they are!" Velma and Cyber Velma comment

"Come on, Scooby!!" Shaggy and Cyber Shaggy comment

The Scoobys tackled their respective Shaggys and licked their faces.

"Now that we're all together again, we've got one last monster to face." Fred says

"The Rotom Virus." Daphne adds

"And this is the final level, so the virus won't be easy to beat." Velma comments, getting a nod from Cyber Velma

Shaggy felt something in his pocket, raising an eyebrow.

"Hey, what's this???" Shaggy questions, reaching into his pocket and pulling out....his magnet he got from Professor Kaufman. "Zoinks! I still got the magnet Professor Kaufman gave me!"

"You had that magnet with you all this time and forgot about it?" Velma questions

"Yeah, I guess I was too busy being scared." Shaggy comments

That's when they noticed Cyber Shaggy was frozen up, glitching like crazy.

"What's wrong with Cyber Shag???" Velma asked

However, Cyber Shaggy wasn't the only one frozen up and glitching out. So was Cyber Fred, Cyber Daphne, Cyber, Velma, and even Cyber Scooby. Everyone tried to get their cyber doubles to come back to their senses but to no avail.

"What in the world's going on???" Daphne questioned

Velma then thought and figured out why the cyber gang was glitching out the way they were.

"The Cyber-gang is made of electro-magnetic energy and therefore effected by the magnet." Velma explained. "Just like the Rotom Virus."

Shaggy put the magnet back in his pocket and the cyber doubles stopped glitching out and came back to their senses.

"What's this about a magnet??" Cyber Shaggy questions

Fred then realized something.

"Hey, we have a way to beat the virus now!" Fred stated

"And we know that he's guarding the Scooby Snacks in there." Velma said, gesturing to the video arcade behind her

Fred put his hand on Cyber Fred's shoulder.

"We need your gang to stay here." Fred instructed

"You don't want us to help you??" Cyber Fred responds

"We wouldn't want you guys to get hurt by the magnet again." Daphne said

Cyber Daphne rose an eyebrow.

"Magnet?? What're you talking about???" Cyber Daphne questioned

Daphne patted her Cyber Double's back and said, "Oh nevermind."

In the video arcade, everyone looked around the place.

"Man, this is one great video arcade!" Shaggy says

"RUh-huh." Scooby stated in agreement

Everyone walked further in as Fred orders, "Just keep an eye open for the virus."

Velma and Daphne were the first ones to spot the Scooby Doo arcade game with the Scooby Snacks box on it.

"There's the Scooby Doo video game!" Daphne comments

"And the Scooby Snacks!" Velma added

Scooby licked his lips and went to grab the Scooby Snacks until the Rotom Virus' cackle echoed over the whole arcade, causing him to turn around and run back to the others, jumping into Shaggy's arms as he shook.

"L-Like, I hear him, but I don't see him!" Shaggy comments

That's when the Scooby Doo arcade game cabinet shook and exploded, the Phantom Virus standing in it's place.

"Ready to play some games?!??!?" The Rotom Virus taunts

The Rotom Virus shocked a few things, causing stuff to go flying around the arcade and everyone jumped for cover and Ben became intangible.

"SHAGGY, THE MAGNET!!!!!!" Velma shouts

Shaggy pulled the magnet out and shakingly held it in the general direction of the Rotom Virus but was nowhere near close enough for it to really have any effect.

"YOU NEED TO GET CLOSER!!!" Velma shouts

"LIKE, THAT'S EASY FOR YOU TO SAY!!!" Shaggy responded

Fred rolled his eyes.

"THEN TOSS THE MAGNET OVER HERE!!!" Fred ordered

"WITH PLEASURE!!!" Shaggy responded, chucking the magnet

Fred caught the magnet and walked over towards the Rotom Virus.

"Hey, Mr. Zappy!" Fred shouts, getting the Rotom Virus' attention

When Fred was in range, he held out the magnet and everything fell to the ground, the Rotom Virus glitching out and screaming and howling in pain.

"It's working!" Velma cheered. "Scooby, go grab the Snacks!"

Scooby nodded and carefully went to do so, needing to be careful so he wouldn't trip over anything.

"Hurry, Scooby, I don't know how much longer this is gonna work!!!" Fred called out

However, Fred slipped on something, landing right on Scooby's back and the magnet shot right under an arcade cabinet.

"Oh, tough break." The Rotom Virus comments

Fred and Scooby got up and ran to where they had to go. Fred ran to get the magnet and Scooby ran to go get the Scooby Snacks. The Rotom Virus shocked the arcade cabinet the magnet was under and it shot out some wires which wrapped around Fred's legs.

"FREDDY!!" Daphne exclaimed

The Rotom Virus cackled as things began flying around again.

"NOT AGAIN!!" Velma yelped

Scooby had to duck under an air hockey table when he had nearly been hit by two of the Rotom Virus' shots. Shaggy jumped behind a Space Invaders cabinet, shaking.

"If you thought my hitting was good, wait till you see my pitching!!" The Rotom Virus said as he threw balls of electricity at the cabinet Shaggy was hiding behind

The Rotom Virus managed to destroy the arcade cabinet in a few throws.

"WHAT DO WE DO NOW??!?!?!???" Shaggy yelped

Outside the arcade, the Cyber Gang was able to see some of the ensuing chaos.

"They're in trouble!" Cyber Daphne said

"Like, we can't just sit here and do nothing!" Cyber Shaggy states

"Right. Let's go help them!" Cyber Fred responded

All of a sudden, several growls are heard behind them

They all turn around and see that all the monsters are back!

"Oh no!! They're back!!" Cyber Velma yelped

They all ran in different directions, Cyber Fred, Cyber Velma, and Cyber Daphne getting cornered by the Furgeson Ghoul, Pidgeystein, and the Cheese Monster. Cyber Shaggy was running for his life from the Blastoise zombie and Stinkweed.

Cyber Scooby snuck from behind the token dispenser and into the arcade, watching all the chaos unfold. Cyber Scooby walked over to Fred and began trying to tug the wires to pieces but to no avail.

"Scooby?" Fred said. He then turned and saw the real Scooby cowering under a table. "Cyber Scooby?"

"RThat's right." Cyber Scooby confirmed as he continued

"It's no use! We need some wire cutters!" Fred replied

After looking back over at the Scooby Snacks, Fred got an idea.

"I got an idea!" Fred exclaims, looking at Cyber Scooby. "Wanna help?"

"Rokay." Cyber Scooby responds

"Great! Here's the plan...." Fred comments, whispering something to Cyber Scooby

Cyber Scooby crept over and whispered something to REAL Scooby and he nodded. That's when Cyber Scooby stepped out and began taunting the Rotom Virus, dodging various shots.

"What are you doing, Scooby!?!????" Velma questions

The REAL Scooby slowly snuck out from hiding, heading towards the Scooby Snacks.

"Scooby, get back here!!" Daphne comments

"You're down to your final out!!!" The Rotom Virus taunts, trying again to throw a ball of electricity at Cyber Scooby but missing

Shaggy rose an eyebrow, watching the unfolding events.

"Huh?? I've never seen Scooby so brave." Shaggy says. He then notices the real Scooby just about to get to the snacks. "Oh, I get it. That's CYBER Scooby." Shaggy added looking at the cyber clone of his Pokemon pal before turning his attention back to the real one. "And that's OUR Scoob going for the snacks!"

"Meddling canine!" The Rotom Virus snaps bringing the pinball machines behind Cyber Scooby to life, turning them into mechanical monsters

"RIKES!!!!!!" Cyber Scooby screamed as he was grabbed by the paws by the pinball machines. "RELP!!!!!!!!"

"Oh no!!!" Fred exclaimed with worry

Velma, Shaggy, and Daphne gasp. The virus simply laughs when all of a sudden, he hears someone touching something behind him. As he turns around, he gasps seeing Scooby actually got to the Scooby Snacks.

"NOOOOOO--OOOO-OOOOO!!!!" The Rotom Virus shouts as everything fell to the floor and he began glitching out

'ALRIGHT, SCOOB!!" Shaggy cheered

The Rotom Virus glitching out got more and more violent as he screamed in pain and the wires retracted into their respective machines.

"YES!" Fred cheered

"RPhew." Cyber Scooby comments

The Rotom Virus continued screaming in pain as everyone came out of hiding. Outside the arcade, the monsters suddenly vanished, Cyber Fred, Cyber Velma, Cyber Daphne, and Cyber Shaggy being confused, but thankful.

In the arcade, everyone circled the Rotom Virus as he slowly vanished, his chest piece then falling to the floor before vanishing in a quick little small poof of smoke. That's when the Cyber Doubles walked in.

"You did it! You beat the Rotom Virus!" Cyber Fred congratulates

"Like, great job, guys." Cyber Shaggy adds

Suddenly, they all appear back outside the arcade

Fred looks at the sky and notices the green grid pattern

"Looks like we're leaving." Fred comments

"Like, you sure you wanna split? There's a lot of Cyber Buffets to try here." Cyber Shaggy asks

"I'm sorry but we really have to go" Velma says. "We got something to take care of in the real world."

Now, a green grid vortex forms in the sky.

"I guess this is...goodbye." Cyber Velma comments as the real Mystery Inc. backed into the range of the vortex

"Bye!!" Everyone all said in unison

"Thanks for all the help!" Daphne mentions as the cyber doubles start waving

A green swirl surrounds Mystery Inc. They are pulled up into the vortex as nothing more than 3D green grid shapes of themselves and the vortex vanishes

"RBye, Scooby." Cyber Scooby said as all the cyber doubles waved goodbye at the sky, a little teary eyed

All the cyber doubles stood there, waving as all the virus' damage was reversed bit by bit.

Chapter 12​

Back in the real world in the computer lab, everyone had jumped to the side when the laser opened up and everyone appeared back in the real world.

"Y-You're back!" Eric comments. "I thought you'd be stuck in the game forever!"

Shaggy chuckled a little.

"Like, there's no place like home." Shaggy said in response

"Everyone okay?" Wembley asks

Velma fixed her glasses and said, "I think so."

"Well done, you've saved the world from a terrible menace." Kaufman congratulated

"But did you find out who created the virus?" Bill asks

Fred crossed his arms as he said, "We've got a pretty good idea."

Velma walked over.

"Good."Kaufman said. "Because whoever created the virus must be punished!"

"Glad you agree, professor, cause you are as much of a suspect as anyone here." Velma said

"What?? Me??? But i'm a scientist!!!" Kaufman responds defensively. "I dedicated my life to my students and this university!"

"But you also stood to make a quarter of a million dollars at the science fair." Fred explained

"IF you stole the invention." Daphne added

"Preposterous!!!" Kaufman snapped

Shaggy and Scooby stepped forward as Shaggy said, "And let's not forget Officer Wembley."

"WHAT?!??!!?" Wembley snapped. "I'm an officer of the law-err, sort of...anyway, i've never committed a crime in my life!"

"But you were the only person that was with us in the lab when we got sent into the game." Fred explained

"But, once inside the game, we found some very important clues." Velma stated

Daphne cleared her throat and said, "Our first clue came when we were on the moon level. The Phantom Virus shouted 'Play ball!'."

"And on the colosseum level, Shaggy found some chalk lines like a large diamond." Fred added

Bill was slowly creeping away.

"But our biggest clue was on the FINAL level." Velma stated

"When the Rotom Virus appeared in a batting cage." Fred added

"All i'm getting is that the virus had a thing for..." Eric started before piecing all the clues together. "Baseball!!"

Everyone turned their attention to Bill, who was trying to escape the room.

"Not so fast, kid!!" Wembley shouts

Bill ran for it, only for Fred, Daphne, Velma, and to have blocked him off and Wembley coming from the other way.

He slowly backed the one way that was open, not noticing that Scooby had stuck his tail out, which made Bill trip and cause a few shelves to collapse.

"Okay, son, it's all over." Wembley comments as he cuffed Bill

"Bill...you were my best friend." Eric comments

"And my best student." Kaufman added

Bill growled and looked at Kaufman and snapped, "But you didn't pick my project!"

Eric crossed her arms and said, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Professor Kaufman chose your video design over mine even though i've been here two years longer!!" Bill explained

"Students are all equal, Bill." Kaufman comments

"So.....you invented the Rotom Virus hoping it would scare Eric away." Velma questions

Bill snarled a little and said, "That's right and it worked, till you guys showed up."

"You were afraid that we would find out you created the virus." Fred comments

"So you beamed us into cyberspace!" Shaggy adds

Wembley started walking Bill out of the room.

"The prize would've been al mine if it wasn't for-" Bill starts

"Us meddling kids." Fred, Velma, Daphne, and Shaggy all comment at once

Later at a soda shop, Eric had managed to pay for everyone's lunches.

"I wanna thank you guys for getting rid of that Rotom Virus." Eric stated. "Lunch is on me, guys."

Shaggy looked back as he said, "Like, in that case, i'll have another cheeseburger."

"RTwo cheeseburgers!" Scooby adds

"No problem." Eric replied before looking back at the others. "I'm sorry you guys got trapped in cyberspace."

Fred sat up straight and said, "Well, it wasn't really all THAT bad."

Eric raised an eyebrow.

"Going back in time was really fun." Velma added

"You did a fantastic job designing all the game's levels." Daphne added further

"Thanks, Daphne." Eric replied

Shaggy looked at Eric and said, "But next time, go easier on the monsters."

Everyone had a laugh.

Eric opened up his laptop and said, "Hey Shaggy, i just opened up the Scooby-Doo video game on my laptop. Wanna play?"

Shaggy looked at Scooby.

"Whaddya say, Scoob? Now that there's no creepy virus in the game?" Shaggy asked

Scooby nodded and they went over to the table as Velma comments., "Haven't you two had enough for one day?"

Shaggy loaded up the save file and the first thing he saw surprised him.

"Zoinks!" Shaggy exclaimed, turning the laptop. "Look!"

Everyone stood up and saw that the cyber doubles were still waving like when they had left the game.

Scooby grabbed the laptop and began typing.

"What are you doing, Scoob?" Shaggy asked

On the computer screen appeared a box of Scooby Snacks as it practically shoveled Scooby Snacks into Cyber Scooby's mouth.

"Now that's what I call hacking." Daphne stated with a small chuckle

"Hacking AND Scooby Snacking." Shaggy comments

"RScooby-Dooby-Doo!!!!" Scooby cheered, winking

THE END

A/N: Just a quick note, none of the featured songs are mine, they were obviously written by other people. The closest thing to mine is the slight variations I put to the Scooby Doo theme for the universe and all that good jazz. Hope you enjoyed the story still.

Top Bottom