• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Draw 4 Exposé

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
"Henlo, I am in search of free art. If you would please draw my oc..."
We've all been there, haven't we? Well, here's your chance to try on the other side! Now, we'll all be drawing for exposure! (With a few caveats)

DA RULES:
1) To submit your character, you have to have replied to the last entry in the thread.

2) When drawing your submission, you must either draw it in under five minutes or with your eyes closed. Ideally, you'd disclose which.

3) When describing your character, the worse grammar, the better.

4) This is a thread for fun and everyone! Don't worry about making something great. If you have experience drawing or not, try it out!

5) Have fun!
EXAMPLE:

Henlo, I drew your Houndoom Marstizzner the Draft. I committed to doing it in under five minutes.
unknown.png

This is My Character: Zayne. He is a Human Hero from the Mystery Pokemoan series. bcuz he was so super strong, the voice had to squish his muscle into almost in-zangoose proportions. He likes being cool, red, not dying, and food. He doslikes discrimination, being electrocuted, bags, and the working class. please respond!
1591999495011.png

NebulaDreams

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. luxray
  2. hypno
Drew in 5 minutes:

zayne.png

Now my character (drawn by @canisaries):
isobel.png

Dis mah OC, Isobel teh Machamp! She's super stronk, she must poomp the mooscles, nyess, poomp tem!!! she must also pay dah rent, but wats up wit tat, se super stromk, se don't need moneys, wy do pokemanz need de moneys anyway, se a stoopid macamp.

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
lineless, 5min
5mindharma.png

next persn pls draw my pichu character. she looks cute but shes a orphan who can see goasts and tlak to tem an shes acutally not a pichu but a human but i dont like drwaing humans bcus their har.d. tank u
michuvibe.png

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Annotation 2020-06-25 163026.png
5m, done in a state of 😢 about how much i could actually get done inside the time limit. Can you tell what body parts I had less time to do? I can. Oof.

gauri colour.png
next person pls droaw my D and D pc she is called Gauri and she is a tigre as you can probly tell she is a total badass n redy to kill n-y-one with n-y wepon avalabl its nothin personnel kid pssh

StellarWind

Biomechanical Abomination
Pronouns
Any
20200707_090834.jpg

This is as much fierceness is I could put into five minutes.

Ami too late 2 join dis ? owo

Polypore_Shaded.png

dis is my BABEY she's a breloom but her dad is a flogres and that's y she's all fancy rainbow shrooms n' stoof. i no florges are all gorlz n' stoof but fairies r magick and can be wutevah they want, even dads, LOL =^o^= neway shes all fast and slender and sparkly n' dat's like SUPAR important for her charcater!!!1111 plz drw?

Christ on a velociraptor, I think I may have dropped half my IQ while writing this. five second rule!

kintsugi

golden scars | pfp by sun
the warmth of summer in the songs you write
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. silvally-grass
  2. lapras
  3. golurk
  4. booper-kintsugi
  5. meloetta-kint-muse
  6. meloetta-kint-dancer
  7. murkrow
  8. yveltal
dont talk him he angy

i'm pretty sure i've peaked artistically here

unknown.png

I have surprisingly little character art for non-canon characters so like, here's, uh

unknown.png

OC DO NOT STEEL
this is my moka pot he fights all of the EVIL people and punches BAD GUYS IN THE FACE and yells at you but when he yells he's always right because that's what he does. his cape is a gift from his cousin who has a degree in laundry. he does NOT do laundry, either of clothes or of money. he is very serious and tries to grow a mustache to show that he is MANLY AND VERY SERIOUS MOM STOP I'M TALKING YES I WANT THE HIMALAYAN ROCK SALT

StellarWind

Biomechanical Abomination
Pronouns
Any
20200825_074955.jpg
omigosh, lookit the bishie kawaii coffeepot eh makes mah heart go doki doki (because caffeine palpitations)

I gave him a :V face because :V stands for :Victory and you want him to crush all his enemies amirite? with caffeiney goodness lol
Now for mah next request....

d2nuqc-27672e53-5128-4a4c-afa0-b31845d2c93f.jpg

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

This is Pikadon. Pikadon means Nuclear Bomb in Japanese. What do u get when u cross a Pikachu and a nuclear bomb? You get an unmbridled force of destruction that can vaporize everything that stands in its wauy and leave nothing but an irradaiated waistland. Draws it or it'll get ANGRY and MELT YORU FACE OFF1`11!111!(one)

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
nuclear pikachu go bzzzzzzz

pikadon.png

please draw buoqatro he is the secret 4th legendary bird, he will apear if you go 2 celadon gym at 3 am and walk in a cicle 12 times
bouquatro_coverCROPPED.png
tank u

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
@qva world a fuck!!! :quag:

ferry.png

----------

pls draw starr her hobbes incldue yellign at people adn felling bad abou itt

litten-starr2.png

SparklingEspeon

Back on Her Bullshit
Staff
a Terrace of Indeterminate Location in Snowbelle
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. fennekin
  3. zoroark
@Chibi Pika
SCREM.jpg

Look I had five minutes and I'm not an art magician

But is feelbad SCREM tho :D

--------------------------------​

Riolu Emoji.jpg

LOOK

It he

oygihpir6e9r78u9oiyg086fwge[f9pewiyrn;iuwebfou34ypgirfb[h9yfbpe[wirufb[9uabv[erogfbpiqwebf9pqy3gbrgfp9q3ugrveupfi;bwer[gyqwgeb[fiqwegbf[9weugfb[wrqoufbqpi;ufbwpaibpeirwuvbqeorubvqoperughq3ri[ouvbpaei9urgh3409[
plz draw

Last edited:

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
5 minutes is only so much time oh gosh oh frick

belladonyx5min.png

next persom plese draw DA BEEST (very scray) he is like HOUNDOME combine with TAUROS and PANGRO

1605389648365.png

NebulaDreams

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. luxray
  2. hypno
espee

jackie5mins.jpg

nao plz draw me hypno o see Jung! he's a therapissed who sees over peepls dreems, he likes sweet stumf and cute thimgs, though peeple still scared of himb

jungrevised.png

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
2AE71BC3-71E7-4737-82B1-199117DEFD7B.jpg

Hear is jug

plz drawl my ubbyon, his nam is Novo. He is gud boi but somtimes angy