• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon Double Team Fighting Tournament!

Ax0l

Youngster
Pronouns
He/Him
CW: Tiny Bit Of Violence. Swearing.

Jacob the Lucario and Maxwell the Cinderace are gonna participate in a fighting tournament. during the way they will meet friends, and foes... Will they win the tournament?​

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Hey there! This looks like the opening post for a story--will more be coming? Let me know if you were intending to post a full chapter but ran into problems getting it to post or anything like that.

Prologue: Sign Up!

Ax0l

Youngster
Pronouns
He/Him
PROLOGUE: SIGN UP!

Jacob was sleeping in his bed. he was comfy, relaxed, he was fine. then a clock alarm sounded off.

''Ehh... What hour is it?'' Jacob looked at the clock.
''12 in the morni- OH FUCK!'' he jumped off the bed. he ran to the kitchen and prepared himself a oran berry sandwich. he washed himself. dressed up. and busted out of his house sprinting like a maniac. accidentally knocking over some people.

''HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!''
''SORRY!''
He keeps on running, untill he stumbles.
''Ack! that hurts.'' ''That's a pretty nice fall. 10 out of 10!'' A Cinderace Joked. Jacob Looked up, It's Maxwell!
'
'Hey There, Max...'' Jacob got back up. ''What's Up J... I wanted to tell you something.... nothing's been really happening recently, it's been boring these days, nothing's been happening.... UNTIL... i saw that the city is hosting a fighting tournament! wanna fight in it? me and you?'' Max said his idea to jacob... ''Depends... what are we getting as a reward?'' ''Well... We're getting a cool shaped trophy... and 5000 Pokè-''
Jacob interrupted Max. ''WHERE DO I SIGN?!'' ''This way!'' The two went to sign up for the tournament.
''So, your name is Jacob Nathan Wellerman. and your name is Maxwell O'Brien, Right?''

''Yup.'' the two said.
''Good. Welcome to the tournament! it begins tonight, check the board over there to see who you're fighting!'' the organiser said to the two teens, they headed to the board.
Jacob & Max saw some strangers, familiar faces, but they also saw people they knew...
Jacob saw a cyan eyed
Braixen...
''that's Elsie! she didn't say anything about this!''
Elsie And Jacob are in love, he doesnt want to fight her...
Luckily, Elsie's on the other side of the bracket. so Jacob and Elsie won't have to fight eachother for now...

''Who is she teaming up with?'' Max Asked Jacob..
''Huh, it's Brandon!''
Brandon is Max's Best Friend. He's a Blaziken. he's most of the time very calm. and wise.
''W-What?! he's also here?!'' ''Yup, Well Max... we're going in for a wild ride. are you ready?'' ''I was born ready... let's do this!''
The two fist bumped.
''See you tonight! Fighter!''

Last edited:
Top Bottom