• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Destiny Village ~ Pasta Plaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
No gyms? That was odd. "Where are you and your trainer from?" he asked. He couldn't think of any regions without gyms, unless they were just ignoring the gyms entirely somehow?

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Alola? He knew them, but only barely. A small group of islands that formed a tropical region. They were pretty far out, and one of the smallest regions. Although he did recall something about a challenge, instead of gyms. "I'm from Sinnoh! Sinnoh's really awesome. It has three super strong legendary dragon pokemon, Palkia, Dialga and Giratina."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Koa laughed. "Maybe!" he said after a moment's thought. Rascal would probably have tried biting them too. "Team Spectrum... we're strong. Some of us can fight them in the colosseum."

He flashed a grin, showing off his own teeth. "I might try to fight one soon, in that big colosseum."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Koa bounced on his paws a little, his smile growing. There was such a sense of familiarity to Coco, he could almost picture himself back home, with Rascal and his team. "I don't know if you can fight in the match with us, but you can come watch! I wanna fight the ghost one, Giratina. If I can, I'll give them a good bite for you though."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Now that was a thought. A Tyrunt, biting a Giratina. Who knew, maybe it was possible. Wasn't he after something equally crazy back home? "Yeah, I bet you could, with jaws like yours."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
In any other circumstance the notion would have been ridiculous on so many levels. But this was Coco, who was so much like Rascal, and this was Cibus, and he was a Manectric, not even a boy.

His instincts kicked in and he growled, eyes flashing, though he clearly was more playful than serious. "Just so you know, I bite back. Rascal, my Tyrunt back home, bit me once. So I bit her." He grinned wryly. "That's how we became friends."

Last edited:

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Koa met her charge with a sort gleeful, reckless abandon. He wasn't thinking about battles or tactics, and there were no dark thoughts crowding his mind. For a single moment, he felt like himself.

Making no real attempt to dodge her bite, he left himself open and tried to bite her instead.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Koa did his best to sink his teeth in hard, out of respect for her, even if it wouldn't do much to harm her, given the way familiars were built. He felt her jaws dig into his flank, and felt a stab of pain, though it was nothing compared to what they'd fought. Her bite was strong, that much he could feel.

After a moment longer he finally released and drew back. "You're strong! Really strong!" he declared. He wasn't sure if it was a Tyrunt thing or not, but he felt like he understood her better now. A thought occured to him, and he took out his badge and texted a quick message before putting it away.

"Rascal, my Tyrunt back home, would love you."

Last edited:

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Koa chuckled. "Her, actually. And I don't really think of myself as her father. She is the better biter though. I'm a human back home and we're tough but.... not that tough."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit