• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Destiny Village ~ Parfait Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Luz grinned ear to ear.

"My gal an' I share one hell of a battleheart, so to speak. Say, why don't we have it out in the colosseum some time? Not that us against you would be a fair fight. Hell, I bet Leg here could take on a fair few of Team Spectrum, am I right?"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Truffle chuckled. "Ah, well." His usual cheer was back, even if it was kept quiet so Leg wouldn't be startled by all the noise. It was interesting how quietly Truffle was when at home, sometimes. "I suppose had it not been for that power nullification, we would have been in a significantly better position by now, you could say." Was he bragging?

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
"I believe it!" replied Luz, mimicking Truffle's cheer. "But the aura distortion is a thing, so it looks like my posse gets a lotta glory this time~! Truth be told, it's a lotta responsibility, but at least we got time to let loose too. So how about it. Y'wanna go at it in the arena with my gal and some pals, Mimikyu Leg?"

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
"Alright," exclaimed Luz, eyes bright, "yer on! Brisa'll wanna have Starr with her fer anythin' this big a deal, an' Cabot was pretty serious about challengin' y'all, I bet Owen would be up fer it but . . . maybe not so soon after that nasty episode, an' three might be enough anyway. I'm ten types of eager, I tell ya!"

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Luz grinned drily. "We need a score of things and a score again, if'n ya ask me. Facin' off against an Eternatus? Keepin' Giovanni under lock an' key? Trackin' down his agents an' makin' safe the planet fer good? Bit beyond lil' ol' me."

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
"Well, after that stunt pulled at the Guild to help frame Owen, it's just been a loomin' and uncomfortable truth these past weeks... Say, d'you got a gauge on any of them Guild folks? Any you reckon are suspect?"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"I'm afraid I won't be of much help there, either," Truffle replied with a sigh. "Between scouting and resting here, the only real experience I have at the Guild is the study room. Though, Toffee is also a treat to speak with, I must say..." There was a little glint in his eye when he said that. "Ah, but regardless of that, no. I don't have much to say to help. Apologies."

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Luz' grin grew wider than ever, stretching past the limits of a flesh and blood zeraora, and she planted both paws on her cheek in mock surprise.

"Oh~? Corviknight Toffee, y'say~? Is she an especially handsome avian gal, Anthus~? Is she sweet~?"

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
"Yeah, she's a lovely lass an' no mistake," purred Luz, smirking unabashedly. "An' you're a lovely fella, Anthus~! Why, I dare say th'two of ya could make quite a pretty pair~~~"

Oh boy, Brisa was gonna get a kick outta this.

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
So, Truffle's jaunts away were of a romantic nature, huh? Sure seemed that way. Well, wasn't that a relief? Luz chuckled to herself and Leg, and hopped off the worktop to offer some assistance in the cooking.

"It'd be my pleasure, partner. Happy to lend a paw."

<><><><><>​

R11: Dissonant Voices

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
The shade lumbered down the road. This was a lane where people of immense power dwelled. Power to dictate the course of a planet. Yet these homes were... pedestrian. Perhaps save for their size.

A rope harness allowed it to hang signs from its sides. The phrase "Eternatus loves you" was scribbled on each one in crude Unown lettering.

"Fret not! For the despair you feel over your inability to effect the blacklight is a seed that will blossom into a flower of newfound strength!" it declared. "Natus understands this struggle. He will let you rise over the hurdle to paint a new future for yourself!"

It needed to readjust the harness, so it walked over to something large and hung its signs on it.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
As it turned out, the thing that it had hung the signs on had been two spikes on Maple's back. The leviathan had been curled up and focusing for the time being in her front yard (the door was slightly too small) with her back turned to the street. She must have been mistaken for a wall.

She lifted her head up and curled and coiled around herself, her four blank eyes seemingly focused on the Ultra Shade.

"May I help you?"

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Oh my." The shade scooped the sign up and stepped back. "My apologies. I mistook you for something else entirely, ma'am." It looked up at Maple's hollow eyes. "You seem to be a creature of considerable power."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Me? I'm nobody. A lowly omen." It shook his head. "I am here solely to spread the love of Eternatus unto those around me. Offer them a chance to become part of something bigger than themselves."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom