• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Destiny Village ~ Parfait Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"His name's Acacia! He and a human named Lidequir saved the world from a meteor that was going to hit the Air Continent!"

"Oh my god. Who shows up to a party just to exposition dump?" Poipole took one of the pieces of meat of his needle and plopped it on Shiron's head. "Here, eat something. Maybe it'll inspire you." And he flew off before anyone could respond.

"A meteor? Well, nice, but dangerous, I hope they-" he noticed the piece of meat on his head, taking it. "Wha...? Really weird, but sure."

Shiron looked around for a few seconds and, seeing nothing, shifted his gaze back to Saltriv. "Anyway, are you enjoying your time here?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Yeah! I've met lots of new-" they stopped, as they noticed the piece of meat.

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Dave had tried to go for the X-Eye Cauldron first, but everyone there was telling him they were temporarily closed in favor of this party, which, yes, they assured him, did have booze - so whatever, why not. Maybe Mia'd even find more people to challenge to fights.

And so, they ended up sitting together in a corner, him with a glass of whisky, Mia with a soda of some kind. She lifted the glass up and down with her scythe, no grip at all, just Cibus magitek. Her eyes narrowed to slits.

"This doesn't make any sense."

Dave chuckled, shaking his head. "I know, right." God, he'd missed Mia. (He still missed Mia. It wasn't her.)

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Yeah! I've met lots of new-" they stopped, as they noticed the piece of meat.

"Weird, but actually a good idea. Would you like to go get some kebabs? I may have eaten too much sweet food..." Shiron rubbed his head, blushing a little.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"No thanks," Saltriv said, recoiling slightly from the sight of the meat.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"I like to hang out with my friends, and write in my journal! But-" Saltriv frowned. "-they aren't here."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Sure!" they said, perking right back up.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Celeste looked around at the bustling around him. He recognized quite a few of the people here, Icetales, Cuicatl, Cabot, Bahamut’s accursed familiar, and numerous more of his friends. Sure, there were some people he didn’t really know, the one who looked like a grey Mienfoo, who looked to be dressed for highway robbery or banditry instead of a formal occasion, another shadow who appeared to be... a Scyther? (It seemed he was the only one to fail at raising them.)

Despite the fact he was surrounded mostly by friends, he felt overwhelmed. He was half tempted to make acquaintance with nobody but the appetizers...

Lucking in the background of a social occasion would do him no favours, though. He looked around for someone to talk to. The two newcomers were in conversation with each other, Dave was conversation with the Scyther shade. (Were they of his stone?) He had too much in his bag to risk approaching the grey bandit. He spotted Icetales in the crowd. Icetales be a safe bet to talk to, and seeing as he organized the thing, there would probably be other people approaching him, people who Celeste could then meet himself, too.

“Aren’t you glad you didn’t give up on this plan? Look at all the people here... I never doubted people would turn out, but seeing it with my own eyes is another thing. There’s so many people.”

Last edited:

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Yeah!" they said, before their gaze shifted towards the Absol that had arrived. They waved at him with their leaf.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Heavy pitter-patter and the sound of talons on tile caught the attention of a few partygoers as a Silvally came bounding down the road. In his beak was a likely very distressed Charjabug.

Potluck happily set her down after one final pounce near the edge of the crowd. "Here you go!" he said. "This is the party I was talking about! Do you want me to help you around anywhere? You know, until you start being able to move again more easily."

SparklingEspeon

Back on Her Bullshit
Staff
a Terrace of Indeterminate Location in Snowbelle
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. fennekin
  3. zoroark
Tricky's rock was still a rock. She had prodded it all she could in the meantime, but still hadn't been able to get anything but the smallest grumble from it. It had been enough to put her out for a while. That said, all the food here was more than enough to raise her spirits once again. She'd never seen such a large feast before!

She grudgingly fed the rock. The rock didn't eat - or do anything else, for that matter. Tricky eyed the beedrill-with-a-swollen-head thing skewering meat out of the corner of her vision. That one was eating...

Partners
  1. skiddo-steplively
  2. skiddo-px2
  3. skiddo-px3
  4. skiddo-iametrine
  5. skiddo-coolshades
  6. skiddo-rudolph
  7. skiddo-sleepytime
  8. snowskiddo
  9. skiddotina
  10. skiddengo
  11. skiddoyena
A charjabug being ferried around wasn’t that unusual, theoretically. Vikavolt often flew their young from place to place. And if this went just as spectacularly wrong for her real body back home, she’d probably have to get Araun or, heaven forbid, Chelou to carry her while they worked. The alternative would be staying back home in Crossmark until someone could find a thunder stone, and as wretched as this was she was quite certain that doing absolutely nothing would be worse. (She wouldn’t have minded wallowing in her box of shame back in the dorms right now, granted, but Potluck had put paid to that idea.)

It didn’t make her feel any less like a chew toy in the moment, but maybe one day she’d get over it. One day. Maybe. Note to self: make sure Araun knew that, if it really did come to this, he should carry her on his back and not in his mouth.

"I guess… I guess just move me closer to a fruit tray," she mumbled at last. "Thanks."

Last edited:
Partners
  1. skiddo-steplively
  2. skiddo-px2
  3. skiddo-px3
  4. skiddo-iametrine
  5. skiddo-coolshades
  6. skiddo-rudolph
  7. skiddo-sleepytime
  8. snowskiddo
  9. skiddotina
  10. skiddengo
  11. skiddoyena
"That'd be nice," she muttered. With all of Cibus's strange technological marvels, maybe there would be something. Hard to imagine it'd do much for flexibility, but not taking an age and a half to cross town would definitely be a start. "Thanks," she said again, sounding as enthusiastic as she looked.

She felt Limax wagging cheerfully as they watched Potluck move. Well, at least someone was amused. Skara sighed and edged her way toward the bowl to see what was inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom