• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Destiny Village ~ Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Lexx grinned. "Riiiight, new powers and stuff. Well, I can't really say I'm all that into the combat applications--I know, both of our hosts would call that sacrilege. Still, there's a few perks I'm fond of." He grabbed his tablet, revealing the fact that the charge cable didn't run to the wall, rather being plugged directly into the 'fur' on his forearm. The jagged lightning stripes closest to it pulsed softly.

"Well, I should say, it's not that I've got no interest in battling--I'm just more into the strategy side of things. Not much of a venue for that in a world without trainers, though."

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Luz nodded, stroking her chin. "Y'know, they may not have trainers here, but Brisa's been gettin' by in part on combat tuition. There's a market fer combat trainin', an' fer analysis of professional fightin', both in sport and in Guild business. I don't know that that's of more interest t'you than yer other research an' whatnot, but I'm tellin' ya, folks in this world will listen to a strategist."

She admired Lexx's charging setup. She might just have to copy that method. Convenient.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Lexx folded his arms behind his head, humming. "Hadn't really thought about that. Suppose I'd need to study up first. But hey, wouldn't be the first time I had to learn something it felt like I should already know. Had to learn programming from scratch already. And well..." He gave a shrug. "It's not like there's not time."

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Luz smiled again, less bright, but warmer. "Huh. Well, I hope that works out fer ya, since yer interest is clearly more substantial than I reckoned. And hey, if you ever want someone to run an idea by or talk shop, I'm always available. A considerable fascination with combat from a viewin' perspective is somethin' I picked up from Brisa, after all."

Plenty of time. What a concept.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Lexx leaned back in his chair. "I suppooose I'll probably take you up on that. I'll need something new to keep me busy once all the Blacklight stuff's over. I figured you had big plans lined up, though. Being a hero, that sort of thing."

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Luz scoffed, smiling. "We got gods know how long t'do whatever we fancy. Wouldn't mind spendin' some of that time on this. Y'ain't terrible company, so the idea of workin' with ya, even if it meant pullin' back on dungeon jobs..."

She hummed. Being a hero... She'd always felt inexorably compelled towards that. But how had she actually spent her best, most enjoyable, most productive time? Well, in training with Brisa and other 'mon, and watching the Colo matches. She could see pursuing work in that field being . . . rewarding.

"Well, I dare say I'm keen enough fer that, Lexx," she drawled, leaning back in her chair.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Lexx flashed a grin that might have been genuine. "Guess I'll have that to look forward to." He held out his paw.

Lots of things to do, lots of things to learn—he didn’t think he’d have to worry about running out anytime soon.

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
It seemed like there was more to look forward to every day. It almost made the departure of the posse bearable to consider. It absolutely made the future seem worth waiting for. Luz reached forward and firmly gripped Lexx's paw. Good. A good shake felt right.

"You an' me both," she said, with a grin.

<><><><><>​

R17 - Character Interview [Shiron & Cream]

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Shiron got inside the library, chirping excitedly. He never even expected to get an interview, but now that it was happening he couldn't contain his excitement for it.

"...Well, this has to be fun. I hope it's fun. Hah..." he gulped, eagerly waiting.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Shiron waved back, sitting down. "H-Hi! Y-yeah, I'm here for my interview... uh, if you don't mind, of course."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Of course I don't mind," Cream replied with a giggle. "This shouldn't be too long. Thanks for taking the time out of your day for this, Shiron..."

She began with some pleasantries and basic questions that most interviews went for, sounding both curious and interested in the answers.

"Seems that you have been fighting for quite some time," Cream said, nodding. "There must be a drive that keeps you fighting after all that's happened, though. What is that, for you? What do you value the most?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Starting with the big questions, huh?" Shiron blinked. Well, at least it wasn't a hard question.

"This is gonna sound real sappy, but I value my friends. The friends I've made here. They made me think that I'm actually worth something, y'know? That I mean something to them. That's... really important to me."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Vix!" Shiron answered right away. "She's nice, my first friend here! There's also Saltriv. I'm... Gonna miss them."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Cream nodded and seemed to tread lightly. "Farewells won't be easy, will it?" she said. "I'm glad that you're all able to keep it together regardless... You know, about going home, actually... If there was one thing you could tell yourself back home, what would it be? A message, or a tale... It's a shame that you won't be able to send so much back with you, after all this."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Maybe... Hm," he stopped to think about it. "I... I think I'd tell myself that things would get better, that I should hold on, because no matter how tough things are back home... It'll get better."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Seems like it," he shrugged. "Honestly I was living a pretty normal life for human standards, and then I got called."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom