• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Destiny Village ~ Central Crossroads

Status
Not open for further replies.
R7 - A (Not So) Perfect Lunch

SparklingEspeon

Back on Her Bullshit
Staff
a Terrace of Indeterminate Location in Snowbelle
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. fennekin
  3. zoroark
Lunch earlier had been disrupted by a certain not-Mew thing who was definitely on their side now and not just playing everymon else for dummies, but lunch was a special meal that you could have as many times as you wanted as long as you ate it between breakfast and dinner. Tricky was determined to have the perfect lunch, and she was going to do it here, where it was Darkwhite free and she could eat the stack of sandwiches next to her in peace. And try not to think about fading into the void if the others couldn't find Diyem, but she was too busy trying not to think about that to think about that. Back to sandwiches.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
One of the sandwiches, for some odd reason, seemed to be a lot darker than the rest. While most of the others had been prepared well, was this particular one made with less than desirable ingredients? More importantly, though, it seemed like there was one more sandwich than there should have been, too. Not to mention the fact that it was blinking.

SparklingEspeon

Back on Her Bullshit
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. fennekin
  3. zoroark
"I-if that's true, then why did you make yourself look like the bad guy?" Tricky pointed out. "Why- why did we even have to fight lugia? If you can make these battles "easier", what's the point of making us fight them at all?? Something here stinks."

Tricky crossed her arms and turned up her snout. She was pretty proud of finding that out, if she did say so herself.

"I think you're just trying to lead us into a trap. If you're really on our side, prove that you're not just going to bring that Ho-oh back and turn on us there!"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Because being the bad guy is FUN, DUH!" Darkwhite flicked Tricky on the nose and floated back. "Besides, Lugia was way out of control. You had to beat out that last corrupt energy from her to make it all better! And if you want proof, I'll give you proof when I get back here with Ho-Oh for you guys to beat up! After all, I helped you guys get the three beasts and mini-Oh, right?"

Darkwhite moved forward again, humming. "I bet you're just jealous because I'm the cooler Mew"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
A red-leafed Chikorita entered the area, thoughts of worry hidden behind a smile. "Hi!" they greeted, waving their leaf.

SparklingEspeon

Back on Her Bullshit
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. fennekin
  3. zoroark
A new pokemon... Tricky's first instinct was to immediately say not to trust Darkwhite and her tricks, but for once she bit her tongue. This was too much to take in all at once, and as much as she wasn't going to admit it at this point, Darkwhite had successfully sewn some seeds of doubt. And whatever that mew stuff she "didn't know yet" was about... She was going to pry later. At least there was one more pokemon here, so now it was two against one.

The pokemon waved their leaf in greeting; Tricky had never seen that before! She ignored Darkwhite for the moment and waved back. "...Hi! My name's Tricky. What's yours?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Yeah! I joined the team just about a month ago!" Saltriv answered, before looking towards Tricky. "And nice to meet you! My name's Saltriv!"

There was a geniune smile on their face.

R8 – Giovanni vs Karat

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Destiny Village was in an uproar. Most of it was localized to the western portion of town, where Poppin' Arms was located. The Guild had, thankfully, not been "blown up," but was instead partially damaged on parts of the western wall, where Karat had been contained with Shield. There were still several explosions and the sound of clashing attacks, however--the battle was underway.

"Let's hurry!" Maple said. "Our presence might be enough to scare them off!"

"Whoever has Sword," Owen shouted back, "try not to be obvious about it! Keep her safe!"

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Bahamut's immediate thought was that this was one of those textbook tricks. Which meant Owen or Maple had Sword. But he was still thinking about what happened before they left the mountain. The team was acting like Sword was saved, but that was not the case from his perspective. All that effort expended. And for what? To potentially make her salvageable. Meanwhile, if they had just disposed of her and the larva, perhaps they would have made it back to Destiny Village in time to prevent this situation.

They maybe saved one soul... and put countless others in peril in the process. No matter how many feel-good statements his teammates made, there wasn't any rationalizing this.

He was just so sick of it. So, Bahamut marched off in the direction of the explosions. He doubted they were strong enough to do him in. But the sooner this malarkey was over, the sooner he could try and get one of these so-called gods to do the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom