• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Destiny Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Big Bro's right," Cal said. "This is, like, the optimal time to go, at this point, yeah? Everyone's all set and here, we're at top form, it's now or never in terms of what we can all do."

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Bahamut turned to Cal with a look that suggested he'd flatten her into a pancake if she uttered that phrase again.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Then we are ready," Pop said, nodding.

Shield was giving a talk to Sword, nodding and making sure she would be ready to go. She just smiled and waved him off, placing a paw on his nose. Shield had returned to his Lucario form for now, conserving his energy. The transformation had only been temporary, after all, but he could still tap into it, if needed...

It was the same for Sword, back to being a Mew for now. Apparently the form had grown on her.

Xernatus also stood nearby, along with Eien and Soda, all prepared to depart with them.

"When I open this portal, you will need to advance the rest of the way," Pop stated. "It should not be far, but be careful. Not even I know what will be seen, or how it will react. But I can at least observe from here. We will do everything in our power to support you from Cibus, however it may be."

The sky tore.

"We will boost your power. Eien has gifted me with a peculiar power that may help... And while it won't be very potent, especially in that world, it will help."

"Kick its ass! Even if it doesn't have one!" Cola added, raising a wispy hoof, as an orange, sun-like portal appeared, revealing a newly forming world inside. No planets, no stars, only gases. A silver barrier appeared around them all for protection.

"Go," Pop said. "And good luck."

<><><>​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom