• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] Humble Vale Mafia

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Abra is a doctor: Hooray! Mafia targets someone else, knowing either Fry or Stone is protected. A Town friend lives one more day.
Abra is scum: He can't kill his target without revealing himself as a liar. So he can't shoot whoever he swears to protect!

This way, no matter what, we gain 1 extra day to decide. Today we can focus on one of the other suspicious people.

Fry points out that they probably have at least 2-3 bad guys. so one of the other suspicious people is also probably bad! Losing a doctor won't be good!

But the Mafia is going aim for the most helpful Town players, who are unlikely to be the SK.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Willing to unvote Abra pretty easily, just give us something to work with, please. Even a simple “yeah I’m doctor and I didn’t know there were so many weird roles this game” will do. Just please say something. If you are innocent, you need to defend yourself.

As of right now, Q is high on my list to vote for next.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Just really frustrated with the silence rn and if you’re innocent you are really shooting yourself (and the rest of town!) in the foot by not speaking up.]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"I...I-I'm voting for AZ," Gen said, looking up at the , a twinge of determination in his eyes. "I-if keeping Palkia a-alive means F-Fry survives no m-matter what, th-then I d-don't want to vote f-for them. I-I don't want to l-lose my friend."

He was also a bit scared about this being the legendary of space and they might not take kindly to being voted, but he decided not to mention that

(@Bluwiikoon )

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
If Palkia is innocent, scum can shoot someone else knowing they'll be unprotected, and then go for the mislynch.

Rui chewed her lip in thought. “That does kind of make sense, actually. I guess it probably is still too risky to vote for Palkia just yet…”

Still, she really wanted to hear from him. His silence was making her anxious.

Fry nods fervently. If Abra doesn't speak up soon, thats even more suspicious! After all, the plan only works if Abra publicly promises to protect someone!

… if you’re right about “the other suspicious person,” which you aren’t. if we miseliminate someone else, there is a strong possibility the game is over for town. unless you are 100% certain you have completely solved the game right this moment, we don’t have enough room to take a chance.
Fry glares at him and hisses. This person makes no sense.

He doesn't understand. No matter who they vote for they are taking a chance. At least there's a theoretically 3 in 7 chance they are right!

Guzma, Steven, Him, and Bench are all hard confirmed not to be scum! Mechnically! Irrefutably! And what makes him think its game over for town? Who says?

Even if bad guys kill two townies and they mislynch today... Fry ticks of fingers on his paws...

11-3=8.
There's only three bad guys! Thats not a loss.

Fry loudly calls for everyone to look even closer at Q, who is not making sense.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
With a disgusted hiss, Fry votes Q. (@Bluwiikoon )

kyeugh

you gotta feel your lines
Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
There's only three bad guys! Thats not a loss.
why are you so sure of this? anyway, it's not an immediate loss, no. but if abra's not a doctor (and they aren't), there may not be enough days remaining to kill scum—if both shots are from mafia, they kill at twice the rate we do, and they have a 0% chance of hitting the wrong faction. with so much bulletproof armor depleted, i will eat my hat if two people don't die tonight. a single additional miselimination could be all it takes to tip the scales and make their position irreversible.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Please don't sus Q based on this. If Abra is scum, and Fry doesn't die--it's because Abra protected them. If Abra is innocent and Fry doesn't die, ofc hypothetical scum!Abra wouldn't out themself like that--this proves nothing. Either way, the scums still get known unprotected kills, and they can still argue Abra is scum.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
*scum can still agrue Abra is scum/innocent based on their needs.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Just really frustrated with the silence rn
[[ uh yes hello I've been very busy with school kicking my ass, and overall I just wanna say that I apologize for this silence. Unfortunately UA was right with their statement earlier that usual townplay for me does tend to be flagship of scum. I'm not sure my word even means anything anymore but I swear I'm not scum. I am a doctor who has failed to be a good doc, and I've also failed to mention the hidden aspect of my role: I can only heal people who have already been shot once.

And with keeping in the possum's demand, yes I publicly swear an oath to protect the little rat today 🐀 ]]

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
and if Abra is innocent and scum happens to have a Juggernaut--oops guess Abra must be scum if Fry died. There are so many holes, so many risks, and we're not getting that much information no matter the case

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Please don't sus Q based on this. If Abra is scum, and Fry doesn't die--it's because Abra protected them. If Abra is innocent and Fry doesn't die, ofc hypothetical scum!Abra wouldn't out themself like that--this proves nothing. Either way, the scums still get known unprotected kills, and they can still argue Abra is scum.
Fry grunts, feeling a little frustrated. He thinks everyone doesn't understand the point.

There's at least two bad guys.

Maybe 1 scum, 1 SK. But a minimum of 2. After all, two people are getting shot.

Maybe abra is one of them, maybe he isn't The point is to force him not to kill someone tonight.

There's still one more bad guy they can go after! Unless someone has 100% mechnicaly confirmation Abra is scum, there's usefulness leaving him alive. More usefulness then maybe killing a doctor!

kyeugh

you gotta feel your lines
Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
Maybe abra is one of them, maybe he isn't The point is to force him not to kill someone tonight.
i think the point is that it doesn't actually force that. what if they have a roleblocker? what if they have a juggernaut, as equi said?

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts

Fam, you're probably innocent. But all this plan probably ensues is that they will not kill you.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[ uh yes hello I've been very busy with school kicking my ass, and overall I just wanna say that I apologize for this silence. Unfortunately UA was right with their statement earlier that usual townplay for me does tend to be flagship of scum. I'm not sure my word even means anything anymore but I swear I'm not scum. I am a doctor who has failed to be a good doc, and I've also failed to mention the hidden aspect of my role: I can only heal people who have already been shot once.

And with keeping in the possum's demand, yes I publicly swear an oath to protect the little rat today 🐀 ]]
There! Fry grunts, satisfied.

Let abra live tonight as a test.

Fry knows he is a good guy and he's been shot. He doesn't understand why people would risk killing a doctor. The claim about being able to heal seems legit.

Fam, you're probably innocent. But all this plan probably ensues is that they will not kill you.
Fry sighs inside. This is the point.

If Abra is innocent, let scum kill him, lets not mislynch a doctor

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
If Abra is innocent, let scum kill him, lets not mislynch a doctor

If you don't want Abra mislynched, don't lynch them today.

If you live, that proves nothing about Abra's innocence. I'm still going to be sus of them.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
If you don't want Abra mislynched, don't lynch them today.

If you live, that proves nothing about Abra's innocence. I'm still going to be sus of them.
Fry agrees! This is the point of the test! They can always sus Abra tomorrow! But tonight there is more to gain from letting him live!

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
If Abra is mislynched today, there is nothing at all standing between Fry and oblivion. He'd like to survive and this plan can help.

Also. Fry acquired a laptop last night and learned that somewhere that someone known as 'tetra' played a game like this with 'Abra' and they were partners. Tetra recognizes Abra's playstyle and believes him for now.

Fry thinks they should wait until tomorrow at least to go after him.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Tetra. My friend, my fam, my buddy. We can leave Abra alone with this proposal.

See: unvote:Abrapunk (@Bluwiikoon)

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Tetra. My friend, my fam, my buddy. We can leave Abra alone with this proposal.

See: unvote:Abrapunk (@Bluwiikoon)

withOUT this proposal, sorry.

The point is, we can decide we don't want to lynch Abra today because we don't want to risk our Doctor, no matter what. With this test, the killers will know who's protected. If Abra doesn't publicly state who they're protecting and they're innocent, maybe scum hits their target and is thwarted. Yay, innocent saved! This proposal also has the potential to blow smoke at the discussion tomorrow. You stated yourself that we don't get much information, but if this goes through, we still have to talk about it. We'll be in a circle of "well maybe scum anticipated x and did y instead) which doesn't help much. Let's just go as normal, pleaase.

@AbraPunk, I'll feel better about you if you decline Flyg0n's proposal. Please don't confirm who you're going to target tonight.

Top Bottom