• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[MAFIA WIN] Second Anniversary Fanfic Mafia - Game Thread

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
I want to believe [Alexander]’s town, but he could also just be a very stealthy and skillful Mafia player. Will wait to see if/what he role-claims by EoD.
[[

Okay, so. I don't play Mafia much aside from, like, this forum's events. In all those events, I've never once been Mafia, not even for the Christmas game. The closest experience I have to being the killer is being Impostor on Among Us. I therefore not skillful at that side of the game ^^; In fact, one reason I've been so low-key is because every time I try to be high-key in these games, I ALWAYS get sussed for it. I think a lot of players still alive can vouch for me there. Diyem, Hecto, Darkwhite, all three were sussed constantly because I kept being vocal and Iiiii just didn't want to continue that, so I decided to be more precise with my wording.

Also I've just been very busy, so it was a win-win on posting less often.

]]

--

"Right. I suppose that means it's also my turn to reveal my power."

And once again, Alexander conjured his lance of shadows, holding it in the jaws of his two diminutive heads at an angle so the pointed end faced the upper corner of his stance. "Oderint Dum Metuant. I do not know what this means exactly, but consulting the planes suggests a saying in an alien language that means, roughly, to 'let them hate, as long as they fear.' I find it very appropriate to my style of leadership." He smirked, tail flicking. "...And my power is just as appropriate. A commander from the shadows. An absolute order. My will cannot and will not be ignored. Each night, I point at a target. And each night, that target--assuming my lance hits its proper mark--will have their actions be unimpeded.

"Now then..." Alexander let the shadowy lance dispel. "Obviously, I was hesitant to reveal this until now, when we are trying to get as much information present as possible, for a few reasons. First: according to the planes, this power is typically, though not always, associated with Mafia. And according to the Guardian Spirit above me, he has a bad habit of gaining suspicion due to badly timed power revelations, and has been generally cautious about me revealing this. I have, of course, given hints throughout my days here that I would not make things easy for the Mafia to interfere, however. And a few empty taunts so they don't outright strike me when my guard is down. But as you can see, I am not... the friendliest one here, and the flavor of my power is not the kindest toward my allies.

"Second: As you can see, my power does not actually provide any feedback to me. I throw my lance and hope for the best in the dead of night. I do not know whether my target was struck. And, apparently, my target also gains a bout of amnesia from the blow, and they themselves do not remember being struck or Strengthened by me, as it is called.

"Third: I have been keeping careful notes of what my power could have done to the way this has gone... and due to unlucky choices, revealing my power early would have provided little utility against the risk of being instantly targeted by Mafia. On the zeroth night, I listened to the advice of my Guardian Spirit and, on a three-in-four shot of faith, targeted Lexx in the hopes that he is not Mafia nor would be targeted immediately. And, as we have learned, Lexx got a Cop reading on Dave, and it was innocent. Therefore, I had no need to interfere, since everyone was generally assuming. Therefore, I remained quiet. On the first night, seeing that it might have gone well, I..." He grunted. "I targeted Lexx again. Clearly that went nowhere. I do not know if it was redirected properly or not, if someone else gained the effects of my lance. On the second night, after what happened during the day, I redirected my efforts to someone that seemed trustworthy of their power and could potentially provide useful information. I would have targeted the hybrid... However, I had a bad feeling that, due to their known role and general behavior... I was unsure. Too unsure. I chose someone who would have less attention on them, in the hopes that they would live to tell the tale."

His tail thrashed against the ground. "Jesse, of course. To my great fortune." He continued drifting along, sighing. "And so comes the third night, last night. I did not really know who to target. I was suspicious of Seren, but that was meaningless anyway. I feared that Dave's days were numbered, so I did not Strengthen him. I therefore had to choose between Wes and Mewtwo. At the time, Mewtwo seemed to gain suspicion, particularly after Chappie turned out innocent. While my feelings about that have changed... at the time immediately following the day, I only had my basic feelings. I Strengthened Wes. So, Wes, assuming I was not blocked or redirected in some way, your heal went through absolutely. If the person you healed was killed, then we can know with greater confidence that they either used a Strong attack of their own, or someone else healed them, too."

Alexander floated a little higher. "That is all of the information I can provide. Like I said before, it is not very much. The planes themselves advised that a town Strengthener is not very useful when I do not know very much... which... I suppose also explains why I was quite eager to glean hints about what certain people were capable of." And while Alexander wanted to apologize for not being of much use, he had far too much pride to admit fault.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
He snapped his head up to glare at Mewtwo. “I don’t give a damn what you have to say. I know you’re one of them, and you’ll have to bend over backwards to change my mind,” he snarled.

Some of them still considered Mewtwo's innocence a plausibility. "If, and only if, we find evidence that Mewtwo is entirely innocent, I'll take my vote off of him. Until then, I will not give him a chance to trick us again."

Yesterday evening had been a stimulating evening, truly. Mewtwo still felt the pain of the migraine at the base of their skull. Now they woke from the night to emerge back into the thicket. They gave a short glare to the human Healer and the being who called himself Fusion.

Didn't any of the other players understand that, in this game, you could consider no one besides yourself one hundred percent trustworthy. Mewtwo could offer their word--on a slim chance maybe other players had info which could collaborate what Mewtwo was saying--but no one here could prove anything.

Still, Mewtwo inclined their head toward the Nickit, relaying a memory of themself protecting her during the night. The Nickit may have been one of the most eager to see Mewtwo removed from the game, but she was still one of the players Mewtwo felt they could trust the most. The Nickit, along with Archopy and the other human Healer.

After everything, one thing that hasn't changed was that Mewtwo wanted to win this game. (--the black void, the feeling of nothingness--powerless, and helpless, unable to do anything but writhe and scream futilely in a place they couldn't couldn't escape--) A cold jolt down Mewtwo's spine; they twisted their face and jerked their tail.

So--Mewtwo thought with an angry snarl--Mewtwo couldn't prove anything. But if everyone thought Mewtwo was guilty, that was fine. What Mewtwo would do was find someone more appealing to lynch. They dug telepathic tendrils at certain individuals in the crowd. Only one Mafia had fallen so far. It shouldn't be so difficult to root at least one of them out.

[[
So a lot has been happening since the day started, and I don't even feel like I'm caught up in what happened the days before so adsgasdgadfgfahh

Right now I'm offering mostly an RP post--I'm going to do more strat stuff layer, I promise--there are just so many things happening, both irl and in-game. But, I'm offering two quick tidbits: I healed DawningWinds/Nefari last night based on my random method, and I think that Elyvorg, Yellow, and DawningWinds are most probably innocent.

(I had Mewtwo throw bad vibes at characters, but that was for the flavor rather than anything specific. I'm in a bit of a precarious situation, so I want to be careful before I throw more specific accusations lol.)

So in conclusion, I'll be back to offer more substantive thoughts throughout the day phase. To try to get through this day phase. I'm thinking I'm going to be making shorter posts (but for real this time). I've already picked over a dozen quotes from my morning reading alone--stay tuned.
]]

elyvorg

somewhat backwards
Pronouns
she/they
[[This is helping, I think. I'm starting to get some kind of picture together. I just need the rest of the pieces.

@DawningWinds , please tell us which role you picked and who you used it on last night.

@Fusion , please tell us your role and who you've targeted with it on which nights.]]

elyvorg

somewhat backwards
Pronouns
she/they
(( Just as an FYI, DawningWinds likely won't be able to participate this phase due to an IRL emergency. ))
[[Oh damn, that's rough. Hope everything turns out okay, DawningWinds.

That's unfortunate for the purposes of the game, too, because I'd have really liked to hear some things from them today, but it can't be helped.

]]

Tefiren was pacing around in agitated circles, staring at the ground, muttering to himself.

"Five of them," he said to nobody. "Five Mafia to start with, that makes the most sense. So four left now. Four of them. Five of us. And that stupid white bird.

"We get it right today. Three of them left. Five of us. The bird. Then they catch one of us tonight." (But not him. Never him.) "Three. Four. The bird. We have to get rid of the bird tomorrow, or else--" The fleeting image of a broken stick, lying on the rippled ground. "So then, still three and four. Then they catch another that night. Then it's... then it's equal. Then we just--"

He hissed in frustration. No. No. That couldn't be the way things were. Even if they did everything perfectly, for their only chance left to win to be by pure luck of their healers protecting the right people. It couldn't be that way.

"Not that, then!" he told himself, firmly. "Not five! There were never five! There's two here that are out for themselves - the blue-black dog, and the white bird. So then, it makes sense, there'd be one less Mafia, to go with that. Right? It makes sense. There were only four. There's three left now."

He paced some more. "Three of them. Six of us. The bird. We get it right today. They catch one of us. We get rid of the bird tomorrow. They catch another one of us. Two and four left. That's possible. Easy!

"Yes!" he insisted, to nobody. "That has to be it. Has to be."

(But what if they got it wrong today? Three and five, and the bird. Three and four next morning, and getting rid of the bird tomorrow, and then another caught... Still three and three.)

(No. They'd get it right today. They had to.)

[[

hello yes I have been doing some thinking about numbers and I am Scared, but also reasonably convinced that there shooouuuuld be only three mafiosi left for us to find? at least fucking hope so, or we need an absolute goddamn Miracle.

For the record, my readlist for most of the day so far has been looking approximately like this:

Hard town
- Wes

Definitely scum, probably arsonist
- Namco

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- literally everybody else

Hearing people's roleclaims has let me begin to put some kind of idea together, though. I'll get back to you with that in a bit, hopefully after Fusion's also claimed, though I don't know whether his claim will change things or not.]]

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
[[How long do I have before I have to go, 30 minutes? ok this gonna be a bit of an ooc rush job then, but I might as well try and get my thoughts about our 3 doctors out, because as of right now it seems like our best bet is to lynch one of them. Because I'm in a hurry, this might be a bit rushed and miss things so please feel free to point out any errors/inconsistencies in my logic and I'll try to address it tonight.

Wes - I know I was having some pretty heavy suspicion of him yesterday, and I'm still not convinced enough to call him "hard town." But right now enough evidence lines up that he definitely wouldn't be my first choice to lynch, and is probably least likely to be mafia. His claim of a choice role yesterday initially left me raising my eyebrow, as I thought it might have been made up to just sound like DW's to lessen suspicion. But after Dave said he had something similar, I'm a bit more inclined to believe them. I'm not convinced enough to make them "hard town" but I'm convinced enough that I think they shouldn't be our target.

Mewtwo - I'll openly admit that I've been pretty convinced of them being town up to this point, and although Dragonfree's points did shake that a bit I'm... still not certain that they're Mafia? A lot of the evidence against them feels circumstantial at best, though that's also true of Wes. That said, I am less certain that they're town than I am of Wes, as to me I feel like a Mafia doctor would always be a doctor. So while they're not my first choice, I could be convinced to lynch them.

Braixen - The way they claimed today is really sort of setting off some alarm bells. But their defense also seems reasonable. At the same time, I suspect if they had revealed yesterday, we would have settled this yesterday instead of lynching Chappie. The mafia could absolutely have held back having their doctor reveal until after the other doctors revealed in hopes of pushing a mislynch. Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree with this line of thinking though. Regardless, I think braixen is slightly more suspicious than Mewtwo, but I'm not settled on that enough to cast my vote yet. I at least want to wait until I get back tonight to think on it.]]

elyvorg

somewhat backwards
Pronouns
she/they
[[Okay, so before I even get into all of the galaxy-braining that I've been attempting to do - the inside of my mind basically looks like that conspiracy board meme right now - I first want to establish one simpler point.

I don't think we can implicitly trust Nefari any more.

Her roleclaim came with all these extremely specific details that it'd be ridiculous to assume someone would have faked, so I think we can still believe that that's definitely her role. But I don't think we can trust that she's not mafia with that role.

At the beginning, we all trusted her because we thought, well, surely the mafia wouldn't be the only side with a firefighter against a third-party arsonist, right? Except, now we know Wes could have been a firefighter too. So it's possible each side was given one potential-firefighter each, to combat what was a threat to both of them.

We also kinda thought that the multiple-choice and delayed nature of her role would be a weirdly specific thing for a mafioso to have. But now we know thanks to Wes and Dave's claims that actually, multiple-choice delayed-onset roles are just a thing in this game. If that's the case, if there's at least three of those in the game, why couldn't the mafia have one?

And... why does Nefari's work differently to the other two?

Wes, please confirm this, but as I understand it, you had to choose whether to be a doctor or firefighter on Night 0, and then you'd only get to start using it on Night 2. Right? Meanwhile, Dave never got to fully explain how his worked, but we can figure some things out from his exchange with Jesse on Day 1. Dave said he'd "done something" that night, but it "wasn't something that could 'not work'". That sounds like an exact fit for him picking which role he wanted to be for the rest of the game! If Wes confirms that he chose his role on Night 0 as well, he and Dave both match. Especially as they're both called "Reluctant Something".

So why is Nefari's role called "Dark's Cunning"? And why does she get to wait to lock in her choice later, only once she actually gains the ability to use it? And why does hers activate not on a certain night but based on innocent deaths, aka the thing the mafia would have more control over than anybody else?

Maybe I'm just trying to look for patterns, and I'm someone who likes symmetry. But that's looking pretty sketchy for Nefari, as far as I see it. She's not definitely mafia just because of her role, but I think it's looking a hell of a lot more likely now that we know how these types of roles work in this game.

I feel like a mafia!Nefari could have claimed right at the beginning not just to "warn" us about the arsonist (read: get our help rooting them out), but also to get us all to implicitly trust her, so that she could get a free ticket to the endgame. We wouldn't wonder why the mafia wasn't killing her if we thought the mafia wanted to keep the firefighter alive to protect themselves from the arsonist. We'd want to keep her around because we'd think we might need her to protect us from the arsonist. It's a smart move for a mafioso with that role to make.]]

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
[[Hm... I can definitely see where you're coming from. But there's one thing that kind of rubs me the wrong way, in this scenario. They cast a fairly significant amount of suspicion on Shiny Phantump right the day before she was vig killed. In this theoretical mafia!DW scenario, would DW have been bussing here? If so, it seems like a kind of poor choice to distance oneself from, considering the fact that Phant already was null at best to most players.]]

elyvorg

somewhat backwards
Pronouns
she/they
[[Hm... I can definitely see where you're coming from. But there's one thing that kind of rubs me the wrong way, in this scenario. They cast a fairly significant amount of suspicion on Shiny Phantump right the day before she was vig killed. In this theoretical mafia!DW scenario, would DW have been bussing here? If so, it seems like a kind of poor choice to distance oneself from, considering the fact that Phant already was null at best to most players.]]
[[That is true! That's like the one thing that really gives me pause.

But also, it was me who first threw that shade on Lusamine. All Nefari did was agree with it. And it was late enough in the day that there was no way Lusamine was actually going to be lynched that day, so it wasn't sacrificing her just for extra cred that Nefari didn't really need. I certainly doubt the mafia were expecting Lusamine to be vigkilled that night in response to it, so they were probably expecting at least another day to figure out where to go with this.

I feel like it could have been basically an attempt by mafia!Nefari to distance herself from her scummate's obviously scummy move - not exactly outright bussing, but a sort of "well, if you're going to sink your own ship, it's got nothing to do with me".

But yeah, I agree that that is one of the points that looks better for Nefari than most.]]

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
  • I didn't know 100% sure that Wes was distraught because he was the Healer, because he didn't outright claim. That was just my first thought. If it was possible he wasn't the Doctor, I wasn't going to outright say everything, because I didn't see any purpose in letting scum know that Overdose was in play. For instance, they could put roleblocking Doctors out of play, because that just nulls overdose chance

Mewtwo's narration in his roleclaim post yesterday morning included the words "somehow" and "How" when talking about his protection being thwarted. That sure does sound like Equitial very deliberately wanted to make people think that he didn't know that overdose was the likely explanation, despite that he suspected at that point that Wes was also a doctor who'd healed Arctozolt.

However, Equitial said something yesterday evening about how he didn't want to outright claim overdose just in case Wes wasn't actually a doctor, in order to keep the knowledge of overdose hidden from the mafia, because of... something about roleblockers?

For me, I'm not sure how good or bad it'd be in terms of mafia roleblockers for them to know about overdoses. If they knew, maybe they'd be less likely to block claimed doctors to leave a chance of overdose? Which on the one hand is good for town because functional doctors, but on the other hand is bad for town because higher chance of overdose. I feel like it goes either way. So, I think it might be fairly reasonable to assume Mewtwo could at least in theory have had town interests in mind when hiding this. @Equitial , can you elaborate on what your thinking was on this?

[[
Okay, for my first strat post: a response to the various allegations of last night. I'd kind of like this to be my first and last post devoted to defending myself. Unless other concerns come up, I don't think it would be very productive for us to be going around in circles like "u scum" "no u".

(FYI, I do not believe that sussing me makes you explicitly scum, nor am I suggesting any individual who has sussed me is scum. That bit of dialogue was supposed to be a mood-lightening joke but now I'm second-guessing every word because no want lynch lololol.)

So, the main allegation against me seems that, in my first hardclaim, I was hiding the fact that Overdoses exist because I am a Mafia Doctor. As my critics described it, what happened is that a) mafia!me claimed when Wes suggested he was Doctor so our double claims would seem more Town-aligned, b) purposely did not mention the fact that Overdoses existed, because that would out me as scum, and c) only claimed that Overdoses existed when Wes so confirmed.

However, from my POV I'm going to portray the series of events as such:
  • I am a Town Doctor who was informed that Overdoses were in play. As Overdoses had not been in affect in any other TR game, I assume that only myself and other Healers are aware of this fact. (Mafia Doctors were not on my mind until other players brought it up.)
  • For the first nights, I do not explicitly roleclaim (though I do do various shenanigans). My general idea of how to play my role is as follows:
    • Heal players that seem Town while trying to avoid Overdose. My strategy is to select targets semi-randomly.
    • Claim if: 1) I'm about to be lynched, 2) if it seems that someone dies from Overdose, or 3) it otherwise seems prudent.
  • For the first nights, no one I healed died and no one seemed likely to lynch me. However, whoops, then drops our Cop. HelloYellow writes an RP post when Wes is distressed about failing to protect Arctozolt. I put together a likely scenario.
  • Welp, time to claim. But, hmmm, Wes didn't 100% confirm Doctor. Ehh, let's keep Overdoses lowkey for now and don't say what I don't know for certain.
  • When Wes does come out as Doctor, back him up that Overdoses are a thing.

Obviously, the penultimate bulletpoint is the most controversial decision of mine. But I do think my reasoning there is pretty solid. Basically--why not claim Overdose? Well, why should I? For me, as to whether to claim Overdose I would have to ask two questions: how does this help general Town, and how does this help Mafia? Well my first thought is that if someone dies of Overdose, obviously it would help Town to know how said death happened. Otherwise, I can't think of any help it would be to Town. But for the Mafia, however, Overdoses would be a bit of information we have but they don't. I gave some example about Roleblockers, but really my bigger argument was that Mafia could use that info to inform how they act. I think that a better example if that if the Mafia didn't know about Overdose, they might assume certain players would obviously be protected. However, if do know about Overdoses, they can take that into account when choosing who to nightkill, since the Doctors have to be careful not to double up. So to sum up, in the absence of an Overdose kill, it was my belief that general knowledge of Overdosing helped Mafia more than Town.

From my POV, I was risking nothing by not immediately saying Overdose. If/When Wes confirmed he was a Doctor who also healed Arctozolt, he would bring up Overdose and clear the night's second innocent death up. No harm, no foul.
]]

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
[[
For my second strat post I'm going to express my thoughts on the three players I think are almost certainly Town.

Elyvorg--her specific roleclaim of Bulletproof has a bad history with Scum. In the previous games, there had been a Townie Bullerproof and a Mafia Bulletproof, so it would very likely bring about a counterclaim if fake. Also, her thinking just screams Town to me. She's been very thoughtful, constantly posting strats and explanations that never really pinged any bells for me.

HelloYellow--her roleclaim is backed up by both DawningWinds and the (confirmed innocent) Dragonfree. She was the first one to name the Reluctant role; the only way I think she could have brought that up beforehand is a) if there was a Mafia Rolecop who poked that DW and DF.

DawningWinds--my though were basically what I explained before, except now she has the confirmed innocent Dave to back her up, and a hypothetical Rolecop would have had only one night to gather a Reluctant role. It's a valid point that there could potentially be a Mafia Reluctant, but my thoughts are what Mewtwo briefly expressed: anyone could still be guilty.

Right now, I'm listing these three players because they're extremely unlikely to scum for mechanical and playstyle reasons. If I have to pick one of my three hard Town players to lynch, I guess I would pick DawningWinds. However, right now I'm good assuming it's very safe to trust these players.
]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
So why is Nefari's role called "Dark's Cunning"? And why does she get to wait to lock in her choice later, only once she actually gains the ability to use it? And why does hers activate not on a certain night but based on innocent deaths, aka the thing the mafia would have more control over than anybody else?
[[Hmm, I’m not really sold on the Mafia!Nefari theory. I don’t think there’s too much to be gained from looking at the flavor of the roles; they’re mostly just flavor to suit the character, and I don’t think they’re much more than that. Nefari is a Dark type, so the names of her roles make sense.

Dave and Wes had “reluctant” in their flavor roles because it suited their personalities.

I’m also in agreement with Windskull that since she was the first to really gun after Lusamine, that takes quite a bit of suspicion off her, at least in my books.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
“Mother of Arceus,” Wes muttered. “Somebody put that thing out of its misery.”

elyvorg

somewhat backwards
Pronouns
she/they
[[Hmm, I’m not really sold on the Mafia!Nefari theory. I don’t think there’s too much to be gained from looking at the flavor of the roles; they’re mostly just flavor to suit the character, and I don’t think they’re much more than that. Nefari is a Dark type, so the names of her roles make sense.

Dave and Wes had “reluctant” in their flavor roles because it suited their personalities.
[[Granted; I didn't mean to imply that the "dark" part was inherently mafia-ish, as she's Dark-type, and Nickit are cunning Pokémon, so that's perfectly natural and not inherently suspicious. My point is that it's different from Dave and Wes's Reluctant Somethings.

And as for Dave's and Wes's only both starting with Reluctant because it happens to match their characters - I don't think it's just that. Back in last year's game, the two doctors (flavoured more as "protectors" in that game because overdose wasn't a thing) both had role names of "[Adjective] Defender". Negrek must have done that on purpose to make them feel like they match. I'm sure they did it on purpose for Dave and Wes's roles too, because they also match, at least in the way you pick the powers. (Can you confirm for us that you chose your power on Night 0?)

Meanwhile, Nefari's is different, not just in flavour name. The details of when she chooses her power and what sort of delay it's on are different, too. That's just weird to me. Am I really the only person who thinks that's weird?

I’m also in agreement with Windskull that since she was the first to really gun after Lusamine, that takes quite a bit of suspicion off her, at least in my books.]]
I was the first one to gun after Lusamine! Or Dave was, depending on how you look at it. He threw some minor shade about her vote for Lance, and then shortly after I threw some more major shade about her sussing me in a transparently manipulative way. (I only didn't change my vote to her because, uhhh, I was busy trying to get you lynched at the time, my bad for that, the point is I wanted to keep my vote on a wagon that had at least a chance of succeeding instead of starting a new one with very little time remaining.)

Dave and I gunned after Lusamine first. All Nefari did was ride in on our coat tails and happen to agree with one of my points, and then drop a vote on Lusamine that clearly wasn't about to go anywhere right before the deadline. She didn't start anything. I agree it can be seen as a point in her favour, but it's not nearly as big of a point in her favour as you and windskull are making it out to be by implying it was all her idea. It was not.]]

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
“Mother of Arceus,” Wes muttered. “Somebody put that thing out of its misery.”
"I'd love to," Kyros grumbled. "But I think they're little more than a nuisnce today. Worry about them tomorrow."

[[I mean, we could vote them out. There's a possibility they could have bulletproof, especially if they're SK (from what I understand that's a common combo? But Idk much about mafia theory.) But on the other hand if they can't do anything tonight then we may as well wait.]]

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
[[Another option - I'm not sure entirely how good of an idea this is, given potential mafia interference, and not wanting to make ourselves too vulnerable to the mafia, but - do you think we could maybe deliberately overdose Namco tonight?]]

[[
My first impression is that would turn out *very badly* if the Mafia still happens to have a Bus Driver around.
]]

Top Bottom