• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[INNOCENTS WIN] First Anniversary Fanfic Mafia - Game Thread

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Wait, can someone outline to me why Persephone is suddenly being targeted? I didn't get a solid read on her one way or the other last I checked--checks notes--Yeah I got nothing, and I'll need to update this thing when the day's through, but... can someone outline why? DW and Sike seem much more likely than a total blind strike, and I went with DW because it's not as useful a role. Help?

--Oh, looks like it's shifting back. But still, I'd like to take a closer look at why that bandwagon suddenly happened.

NonAnalogue

Losing her head
Pronouns
she/her
Code:
-- Conversation initiated with WitchesBlue [FORTUNATA, FIAMETTA] --

[WB] WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

kyeugh

you gotta feel your lines
Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
Wait, can someone outline to me why Persephone is suddenly being targeted? I didn't get a solid read on her one way or the other last I checked--checks notes--Yeah I got nothing, and I'll need to update this thing when the day's through, but... can someone outline why? DW and Sike seem much more likely than a total blind strike, and I went with DW because it's not as useful a role. Help?

--Oh, looks like it's shifting back. But still, I'd like to take a closer look at why that bandwagon suddenly happened.
because dw/sike are not really much better than totally blind, and in fact it’s not very unlikely at all that they’re both town, so we’re firing at someone in the null pile because we need to lynch someone and the odds this way are probably the best we can ask for right now.

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
I'd also be down with StarlightAurate, personally? But more switching at this point is hardly ideal.

What info would we get out of flipping DW again?

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
[[“Y’all’re all insane. Three hoss-legs short of a shoe,” Desper balked. “We gots some’n at the scene. Learnin’ their leanin’s nuttin’ but good, ‘n’ I ain’t drawin’ against ‘nother protector while the milk’s still white. I can’t trust none y’all. I might’s well protect myself.”]]

OOC: Seriously, we need to kill either Sike or DW for the info. Shooting in the dark is incredibly dumb and pointless when we have multiple people to reasonably suspect. Also, if it was all an elaborate ploy to protect their innocence, it would make sense qva would lead the charge against lynching one of them. And I was pretty sure she was innocent, but now I’m not sure of anything. I’m not sure how using roles works but I’m guessing once they’re claimed, it’s just in bold, so I’m protecting myself.

kyeugh

Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
[[“Y’all’re all insane. Three hoss-legs short of a shoe,” Desper balked. “We gots some’n at the scene. Learnin’ their leanin’s nuttin’ but good, ‘n’ I ain’t drawin’ against ‘nother protector while the milk’s still white. I can’t trust none y’all. I might’s well protect myself.”]]

OOC: Seriously, we need to kill either Sike or DW for the info. Shooting in the dark is incredibly dumb and pointless when we have multiple people to reasonably suspect. Also, if it was all an elaborate ploy to protect their innocence, it would make sense qva would lead the charge against lynching one of them. And I was pretty sure she was innocent, but now I’m not sure of anything. I’m not sure how using roles works but I’m guessing once they’re claimed, it’s just in bold, so I’m protecting myself.
huh? protection is a night action. this makes me feel like you didnt actually get a role pm. 🧐

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
...Tanuki, The bold is just for voting, lol. I only bolded my role claim so it stands out from all my other rp stuff for the convenience of others. You can't protect yourself during the day, if it's just a standard protector/healer role.

because dw/sike are not really much better than totally blind, and in fact it’s not very unlikely at all that they’re both town, so we’re firing at someone in the null pile because we need to lynch someone and the odds this way are probably the best we can ask for right now.

Wait, I don't see how that's the case. I had a whole scenario listed out on how that's the case, and while Sike's part of that is uncertain, DW's is still suspect to me. I don't see any reason why the mafia would want to intentionally strike qva, and then conveniently turn it toward Chibi instead.

Sike Saner

fundead
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. glalie

Uh.

Did you ask Negrek about your new role when you inherited it? When you (supposedly) stopped being a backup and started being a doctor? Because I did ask if I could target myself, at least during the night, after becoming fearful that the mafia would target me after I calimed doctor. And Negrek said that I could not.

Either our roles aren't as identical as I took for granted, or else something's Up.

kyeugh

Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
Uh, yeah? But I never had any sort of night thread or anything. This is my first round with it. How do night phases work?
you pm negrek your action during the night.

Top Bottom