• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon Culture Thundershock

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Hello, and welcome to Culture Thundershock, a drabble collection!

This is a series of drabbles about a PMD world and a mainline Pokemon world that have established contact and a way between them.

This idea has been tossing in my head for quite a while now, and now's a good a time as any to start writing it.

Hope you enjoy!

Big Boat

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Big Boat

The Raichu stared at the ship sailing away. Massive, with several smokestacks, and who knew how many floors.

Raichu clutched his tailtip in his paws, shaking. A human walking by noticed, and said, "Hey, everything ok?"

"...I didn't know humans were so brave against nature," Raichu said. "A boat that big would be suicide back home."

The human sat down, looking confused. "Why so?"

"Well, long ago, people tried making boats to sail long distances. But every boat that was too big, they all sunk. No one's made a big boat since."

"...huh. Well, this is no Titanic, at least."

Railgun

Johto trash.
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. raichu
Ahhh the first Drabble features Raichu! :D

Poor baby, worrying about the ship. Given its history with Pokémon, I can see why.

Lol at the titanic reference.

Short but I loved it! Always love me some Raichu content.

Top Bottom