• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Cosmog's Multiverse Festival [Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
In the deepest recesses of Ultra Space, a Cosmog was rather bored. There was no one to truly chat nor play with. Everyone was busy with their own business, whatever it all was. Must've been important, but it all sounded boring. There had to be a way to find someone who could make them happy.

Maybe there definitely was a way.

Maybe if an Ultra Wormhole could bring at least one interesting individual to chat with... Wait, they were a Cosmog. Couldn't they do that themself? Well, it was worth a shot.

They took a deep breath, mustered up all their willpower and attempted to release a burst of energy to open up a wormhole with a sharp exhale. They looked at their work and gasped in surprise at the multiple holes around them. Others would have panicked at the sight, but this also might have meant the chance to meet a whole bunch of fun people.

A large smile appeared on their face. It was going to be a blast.

Introduction
Hello! Good time zone to y'all! Fuda here trying out his hand at being a Game Master for the first time. I never thought I'd actually do it, but here I am. I'm mostly doing this just to roleplay with everyone and see what kinds of characters you have made and how you'd make them react and interact with this setting this Cosmog friendo is gonna suck them into. I'm going into this with minimal preparation, but I hope I can bring every participant a fun time. I'm hoping to run this for a month. With all that said...

Rules
  • It is recommended to bring 1 or 2 of your characters (I would've liked to see everyone bring as many as they wanted, but it would be pretty chaotic).​
  • No godmodding nor hogging the spotlight. Everyone deserves a chance.​
  • OOC comments are allowed as long as they're not the majority or entirety of a post. Keep OOC comments in their respective sub-threads and our Discord server.​
  • Remember to remain respectful to other players and their characters, both in and out of character. No insults (unless your character would say something like that) nor slurs, please.​
  • This is all just simple casual roleplay, so no competing amongst each other. Just have fun!​
Signup guide
Name:
Species:
Appearance (drawn portraits are allowed):
Backstory:
Story of origin (if applicable):

Signups will last until next week, specifically at Sunday, February 12th. No need to hurry about that, though. It's alright if you don't participate either way. You can also watch.

Forestoak

Cosmic leech
https://www.wattpad.com/717235456-pokemon-divine-a
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. clodsire-custom
  2. groudon
Um...okay, not sure if I'll do this often, plus I'm wondering if we can be ultra beasts or non-canon pokemon...but I'll try a ultra beast...is that okay?

Name: Alloy
Species : Kartana
Appearance : Backstory : It's out on a quest to collect every virtue...though it doesn't seem to know what they are.
Story of origin : After failing multiple times on many things, it angrily swore that it would become the ultra world's savior-in which just before Necrozma got hit by the meteor, Necrozma told him that to unlock its full potential, it had to gain every virtue.

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
alright, I'll take the plunge

Name: Ichiro "Red" Akai
Species: Human (unfortunately)
18 yo male, Tohjoan (Japanese), moderately muscular. Wearing a hoodie and jeans to this RP.
1675764285263.png
Backstory: Cultist serial killer. Knows these multiverse things don't bleed into the real world, so he can openly admit to killing people and tell people he's eventually going to ascend and rule reality. Rude and proud. Actually kind of a pathetic manchild.
Story of origin (if applicable): Hunter, Haunted

bluesidra

Mood
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. hoppip-bluesidra-reup
  2. hoppip-bluesidra-pink
  3. hoppip-bluesidra3
Oh, this sounds interesting! One of the few times I catch a signup! Just a heads-up: last time I played on of those, I got social burnout rather quickly, so I can't promise that I can keep up with the pace until the very end. But I'll try my best!

Name: Letty (short for Laeticia)
Species: Togepi
Appearance: She is a Togepi
Backstory: Letty is a young togepi with a very important task: guarding and safekeeping a troubled young man. He doesn't make her life particularly easy, but she loves him above all. When she's not busy with him, she's on the hunt for food, particularly sweets.
Letty is a confident and maybe a bit shortsighted ball of joy who wants to make her human happy and if she can, everybody else too. The vibes are just better if everyone gets along.
Story of origin (if applicable): her introductory chapter on ao3

ShiniGojira

Multiversal Extraordinaire
Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
If ya don't mind, I'll be bringing in these two here as practice so I could get a better feel of them.

Name: Jynn Sleef

Species: ?

Appearance (drawn portraits are allowed): Appears to be an 18-year-old girl with short brown hair and wearing a red shirt and blue shorts.

Backstory: Was originally a clone of the Perfect Specimen, created to test the new Champion. However she's escaped and is now trying to live a life of a trainer, struggling with her apparent amnesia and the occasional flash of memories of what her original self has done and experienced. (Read: Attempted worldwide genocide and trauma)
She's a socially awkward and kind person, has the ability to copy one's strength, memories and experiences with seemingly no limits (though she refrains from doing so because she feels like she's intruding on people's privacy), and she loves helping others and cherishes her Pokémon.

Story of origin (if applicable): Just a Normal Day

Name: Dell

Species: Fennekin

Appearance: Is a Fennekin

Backstory: Born in Kalos, this mischievous Pokémon was scurrying in the wild before being captured by some traffickers and shipped off to Kanto where he escapes into a nearby forest and stumbles upon Jynn where he is healed and taken care of.
He then joins Jynn and promises to help her in whatever way he can as she struggles to live with the memories of her forgotten past.

Story of origin: Just a Normal Day

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
Well! It’s been a while since I RP’d something, so Wynaut?

First of all… the Prince of Darkness is back!

Name: Icetales (full name: Ninetales Kyukon Keo’Keo X)

Species: Half Ice Ninetales, half space demon

6EE6D8F9-1A4E-40A8-BB47-BFC383762FF8.png

Backstory: The tenth son of the former tyrant of his home country, Borealis. Initially labeled as a curse due to being a “tenth tail”, he proved himself to be the savior that his kingdom waited for so many years. In spite of his demonic blood and his devilish father, he has a light in his heart that can touch even the coldest of hearts and shine the brightest in the darkness.

Story of origin (if applicable): AU reimagining of Icetales from the oneshot SWAP!

💙💙💙

Name: Kotone Shimizu

Species: Human, with her spirit PMD Pokémon being Dachsbun

Appearance (drawn portraits are allowed): Standard HGSS Lyra, but with a pink jacket and short pants instead of her classic overalls. Also, she has longer hair on her back.

Backstory: The granddaughter of the two Top Breeders in the Day-Care of Route 34, she is an expanded, future persona of NPC Lyra. A young vlogger with a passion for the Pokéathlon and Johtonian myths, a vast experience in taking care of Pokémon, and a highly empathetic heart of gold.

Story of origin (if applicable): Wonderful Winter Wishes (yet to debut); The Meaning of Power

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
Ooh, these characters are certainly interesting. Welcome, one and all!

Unfortunately, signups are closed, but I think we have enough players now. Thanks for signing up and prepare for a fun time! Just give me a few minutes to set everything up, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom