• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] Humble Vale Mafia

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Genuinely really sorry I didn’t get that message translated. Got swept up in a bunch of other things and then I had to head to my therapist apppintment. So thanks, Inke, for taking care of that.

I’ve got like 60 seconds left so I can’t say much. All I have to say is

@IFBench , :)

]]
?????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm going with my gut.

Vote Rui. @Bluwiikoon. This is bad for my blood pressure because I still don't trust any of you LOL

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Also you're good b, life happens <3]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[That ":)" was my message I sent last night. She's confirmed mafia. We won.]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[AHHHHH YES I WAS FUCKING RIGHT VOTING HER BEFORE WOOOOOOOOO]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[I don't want a bad ending...]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
My real role PM, for those who are curious

You are a UFO Chaser! Your alignment is Mafia. Your fellow Mafia members are AbraPunk, Fusion, and kyeugh. Your Buddy, who you may communicate with privately at all times, is Fusion. You may also communicate privately with all alive Mafia players at all times in a designated Mafia chat.

Hired by the mob for your technological prowess, your true passion has always been the unknown. You think there really is something out there, and your life would be truly complete if you could meet a real alien.

You’re hoping your comprehensive alien knowledge may come in handy one day. What you do know is that aliens require two bullets to be fully killed, and that it’s always safe to shoot aliens at night. However, rumours say that if an alien is executed during the daytime after only being shot once… it will end very poorly for everyone involved. The only way to prevent an alien rampage would be to destroy its entire body, perhaps with explosives. But, will people listen to your warnings?

Another alien myth you are aware of is the ability for certain types of alien to communicate with other aliens from beyond the grave. Seems spooky, but luckily you don’t have any plans of dying. You also know better than to reveal personal information on an unsecured communication channel, even in the realm of the dead - god forbid they give you targeted advertisements on the ghost internet!!!!

During night phases, you may broadcast a message to a random Third-party player. You will not know who received the message, and the recipient will not know who sent the message. But if the recipient shares the message they received in the thread, well… what you do after that, is up to you.

The message you send may only contain the words “Hello?”, “Are you there?” and “bzzt”, in any number and any order. If you perish, you may no longer send messages. To send a message, respond to the GM (Bluwiikoon) with the message you would like to broadcast.

If all other Mafia-aligned players perish, you may choose to shoot a player every night. You may shoot twice every night.

Your Buddy will not know your role or alignment unless you choose to tell them. If your Buddy perishes, you may be adopted by another Buddy system. This will be chosen at random.

Your fellow Mafia members will not know your role unless you choose to tell them.

You may quote your entire role PM at any time. You are also free to edit/tamper with anything you quote from your role PM, or omit vital information.

You may win the game if any (not necessarily all) of the following are achieved during gameplay:
  • Mafia players outnumber all other players, achieving a Mafia victory.
  • You and your starting Buddy survive until the final day, achieving a Buddy victory.
  • You and any of your adoptive Buddy(s) survive until the final day, achieving a Found Family victory.
  • Your Buddy system wins despite you or other members of the Buddy system perishing, achieving a Bittersweet Ending victory.

The following things are entirely optional and probably luck-based, but award bonus points:
  • You identify a Third-party player in-thread using the message you transmitted. You receive an “I told you aliens were real!” achievement..
  • You receive an anonymous message from another player. You receive a “wait, what??” achievement.
  • A Third-party player quotes one of your posts at any time during the game, whether you are living or dead. You receive a “Contact Established” achievement.
  • RNG blesses you deeply and assigns you an adoptive Third-party Buddy. You receive a “One of us” achievement.
  • You end up in a Buddy system with non-Mafia players. You receive a “nobody will suspect a thing” achievement.
  • A Third-party player achieves a Third-party victory. You receive an “I accept our alien overlords” achievement.

Achievements will be distributed after the game ends, in order to not spoil the identity of players. Please stand by while other role PMs are sent out and Buddy Chats are set up. Have fun!

[[oh, is that so? That’s funny, because here’s my role PM:

You are a UFO Chaser! Your alignment is Town.

Known for your technological prowess, your true passion has always been the unknown. You think there really is something out there, and your life would be truly complete if you could meet a real alien.

You’re hoping your comprehensive alien knowledge may come in handy one day. What you do know is that aliens require two bullets to be fully killed. However, rumours say that if an alien is executed during the daytime after only being shot once… it will end very poorly for everyone involved.

During night phases, you may broadcast a message to a random Third-party player. You will not know who received the message, and the recipient will not know who sent the message.

Your messages may only say one of the following: “Hello?” “Are you there?” and “bzzt”. Neutral Third-party players will receive one of the first two messages. The recipient of the third message may or may not be hostile. If the recipient shares the message they received in the thread, well… what you do after that, is up to you.

If you perish, you may no longer send messages. To send a message, respond to the GM (Bluwiikoon) with the message you would like to broadcast.

Your Buddy will not know your role or alignment unless you choose to tell them. If your Buddy perishes, you may be adopted by another Buddy system. This will be chosen at random.

You may quote your entire role PM at any time. You are also free to edit/tamper with anything you quote from your role PM, or omit vital information.

You may win the game if any (not necessarily all) of the following are achieved during gameplay:
  • All Mafia-aligned players are exterminated, achieving a Village victory.
  • You and your starting Buddy survive until the final day, achieving a Buddy victory.
  • You and any of your adoptive Buddy(s) survive until the final day, achieving a Found Family victory.
  • Your Buddy system wins despite you or other members of the Buddy system perishing, achieving a Bittersweet Ending victory.

The following things are entirely optional and probably luck-based, but award bonus points:
  • You identify a Third-party player in-thread using the message you transmitted. You receive an “I told you aliens were real!” achievement..
  • You receive an anonymous message from another player. You receive a “wait, what??” achievement.
  • A Third-party player quotes one of your posts at any time during the game, whether you are living or dead. You receive a “Contact Established” achievement.
  • RNG blesses you deeply and assigns you an adoptive Third-party Buddy. You receive a “One of us” achievement.
  • A Third-party player achieves a Third-party victory. You receive an “I accept our alien overlords” achievement.

[

[[lol you posted this right as I was about to post mine. Here you go.]]
Aaand my fake one here, for comparison

DAY 4 END

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
The night fell, but nothing happened for a while. Seems like sans was taking a huge nap. A cataclysmic nap, even.

However, it also seems like the town came to a consensus!

The town had realised that HelloYellow17 was Mafia, especially since she confirmed it herself.

With the truth revealed, surely it would be time to execute the villain... but instead, something even better happened.

Everyone is here! The Mafia had lost, and now all the players were back in Humble Vale, ready to have a real vacation. Town has won! And, everyone gets free hot dogs!

Also everyone tried to blow up the alien for fun but it didn't count because aliens only go rage mode at dusk and not night. SAVED.

Stay tuned for uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh spreadsheets, achievements, and everything!

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Fry hisses. Purple

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
PURPLE

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
le purpley

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[Purple]

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Fry hisses at Rui. She no longer deserves a name. Yet... she was a worthy adversary. He will have to bite her one day in revenge....

Top Bottom