• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] Humble Vale Mafia

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Okay to say I'm anxious as hell is a goddamn understatement because I just realized there's only four of us left and I do not trust a SINGLE. DAMN. ONE OF Y'ALL. Y'all got at least one thing on you that has me thinking you're the scum, and considering Pano was shot twice, that means there's either two of you scumlords left, or one of you nutjobs have two shots. I am MALDING.

Anyway, without further ado, my reads. And by reads, I mean "my attempt at galaxy braining which one of you I should vote for because if I could I'd vote all of you." Fucking hell.

• Yellow/Rui - Gotta be honest, I was so ready to sling a vote at you when Fuse's death didn't end the game, but after conversing with you in buddy chat, you raised some good points. If you were scum, I don't think you would have let Abra bomb himself out, and I don't think you'd have gone for voting off Q. However, I am still wishywashy about the fact you're still the only one here who seemingly isn't claimed anything, and yeah, I'm with Inke on this--you didn't start voting on Abra until it was damn near certain he was scum. I can take that as you wanting to not risk a doctor-claim, for now. You also did tamper with your rolePM to remove your buddy, so who's to say you didn't remove anything else that would damn you as scum.
  • Inke/Mademoiselle - You've been pretty town for most of the game and I wasn't planning to sus you at all until Pano started raising questions...so now I'm raising questions, and I have a lot, and I think you top my sus list rn.
    • First and foremost, you were shot the first night and immediately outed yourself as OSBP because of it. I find myself wondering why on god's green earth you didn't get shot again, and STILL haven't been shot again. Why would two scum/dual shot TP waste both shots on Steven when you have no protection. Your protection was gone, you ADMITTED it was gone and claimed a role, which is a pretty fucking clear mafia target if you ask me. Was it because mafia was trying to weed out the other OSBP powers? You claimed Alien, and if you didn't just copypasta my own role, that means you'd know that if there were other Aliens, they'd have similar, if not, the same powers. Perhaps you COULD be mafia aligned, and went out to shoot others to weed out the other Aliens/activate them? Or try to eliminate all OSBP powers in play for easy pickins?
    • Your buddy (Jackie) was also shot N1. I considered it a really fucked up coinkydink that it just so happened a buddy system was shot in the night, but now that I've shoved my head this deep in my own ass, I decided to really think on it. Jackie and you both getting shot seemed to immediately warrant you some type of town read among everyone, and I was willing to agree to that. "Inke couldn't have shot themselves, and why would they shoot their buddy N1????"---and then I realized, that's a solid play for scum to make to make themselves seem town. Shoot your buddy. You also happened to get shot that night, which I could also dismiss as a coinkydink, or something you had orchestrated with other scum to really galaxy brain us and sell the "oh nooooooooo I'm town and got shoooooot" act. And also, considering you just said this...
    • Additionally, there is strategic merit to shooting someone within your own Buddy system to make the players in the other system look worse by proxy, which is what you're trying to do right now.
      Strategic merit to shooting somebody in your buddy system? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
  • Bench/Gen - I literally do not know what to think of you. You have this role that was confirmed to help weed out mafia folks, sure, but your lowkey play and the fact you only seem to hop on to vote when others start a vote train is just really bizarre to me. Like, you haven't offered much substance to this game besides admitting your role and RP flavor. Laying low like that is a clear mafia tactic from what I know--nobody can throw sus at you if you don't say anything sus, so you just don't say anything at all. Four days in and you are STILL my weakest read, which freaks me out, but also really makes me think that's what you want to happen.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[A shot Bulletproof is not a better target. An easy target, sure but not an ideal one. Scum do not kill random players for the sake of raking up numbers, they specifically kill dangerous players, whether they be aggro town or have some kind of power role. I wasn't a good target on later nights because there were other, better targets that appeared as the game progressed. Tetra was shot twice because her role looked dangerous, you were likely shot N1 because you ended up stumbling into a scumchat. Had you been assigned to another chat, Jackie would've likely been a N1 target as proven by N2.

Jackie and I being shot N0 is not too big a coincidence when you consider the entire player list. Based purely on experience and playstyle, we were most likely seen as the most dangerous players by scum, which is why we both got shot. I was most likely left alive because I decided to keep my cards close until D3, where the game looked damn near close to ending, thus making me an easy scapegoat.

If you were scum, I don't think you would have let Abra bomb himself out, and I don't think you'd have gone for voting off Q.
Here's a point that's been bothering me when trying to argue against scum!Yellow. Yes, Yellow did actively sus out Q and Abra and seemed keen to get rid of them, however with Jackie's D1 hypothesis, things start to fall into place better. Yellow was fine to get rid of Abra and Q because there are (most likely) two scumteams, seeing that the buddy chats are this game's substitute to an actual scumchat, and Abra/Q belonged to the rival faction. Thus, I am inclined to believe that the shot that killed Pano was not two separate shots but rather a strongman kill. Additionally, Yellow barely said anything about Fuse (tbf, he was inactive) and only bussed him because it was going to be either him or Yellow.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Additionally, Yellow barely said anything about Fuse (tbf, he was inactive) and only bussed him because it was going to be either him or Yellow.
[[I wasn’t planning on coming back to this thread for a while because frankly this is sending my stress levels through the roof and I need to step away for a bit. But this particular comment really frustrates me, and I’ll explain why:

I didn’t ask to have an inactive buddy. I didn’t ask to be left alone in a game where everyone else has someone to talk to and speculate with. It’s really sucked, tbh, but I’ve tried not to gripe about it too much, because I understand that life happens sometimes.

But I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t upset that I’m getting thrown out the window because people are side-eyeing me due to my buddy pairing. Idk what you want me to say here. There wasn’t anything to say about Fuse because he’s made like three posts this entire game, and they were all RP save for his bogus vanilla claim. I’ve already explained my reasons for not revealing him as my buddy sooner and I’m not going to repeat them a third time, so take it or leave it.

Y’all can be suspicious of me for other reasons, fine. Try to find holes in my logic or come up with other theories, etc. But for the love of all that is holy, please do not sus me just because I was quiet about Fuse. There was nothing to say about him except that I found him mildly suspicious; I didn’t push against him until D3 because I genuinely wanted to give him a chance to be more active in the game, and the fact that that is coming around to bite my in the butt is really aggravating because I was literally just trying to be nice.

It’s for reasons just like this that I get so frustrated with inactive players. For once, I’d really just like to play a game where everyone is actually present—but that’s a general rant for another time. Just—sus me for other reasons all you want and please stop side-eyeing me for trying to make do with an inactive buddy.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[And I want to clarify that I’m not angry at anyone here—just venting some of my frustration. I’ve tried to make do with it the best I can but the fact that it’s now being used as a reason to sus me is really infuriating because it’s all been totally out of my control. I’m more upset at the overall situation than I am at anyone here in particular. Just wanted to clarify that.]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[I 100% understand the frustration of having an inactive partner and I would be pretty tilted about it too if it was the sole thing that caused others to suspect me, but I've brought up other reasons as to why I've been side-eyeing you today. I apologise if my comments have been frustrating you, genuinely, it's the last thing I want to do here. If you are scum, you've done a fantastic job at playing stealth and I have to commend you for that.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[I 100% understand the frustration of having an inactive partner and I would be pretty tilted about it too if it was the sole thing that caused others to suspect me, but I've brought up other reasons as to why I've been side-eyeing you today. I apologise if my comments have been frustrating you, genuinely, it's the last thing I want to do here. If you are scum, you've done a fantastic job at playing stealth and I have to commend you for that.]]
[[yes, other reasons are fair game and when I have more energy and a better headspace I will address them. I just wanted to address the comment on my whole buddy situation specifically. 😅]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[My apologies for not being active in the actual game stuff. I'm not really entirely sure how to play this yet. I don't really know how to read vibes and such yet, so I've mostly just been trying to rely on mechanics when possible.]

[I do have...well, not entirely concrete, and it was a complete accident, but proof nonetheless of my innocence.]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Thousand Roads Forums
IFBench

HUMBLE VALE MAFIA ROLE SHEET (IFBENCH)​

1 of 3Next Last
StarMark unreadLeave
@
Bluwiikoon

@Bluwiikoon​

what's up everyone?​

LocationEnglandPronounsHe/him
Sep 26, 2021
You are a Troll Alien! Your alignment is Third-party, but you will win if Town wins. Your Buddy, who you may communicate with privately at all times, is Flyg0n.

Your species is quite tenacious, and will only die upon receiving two bullets to vital regions. However, being shot once can have some unfortunate consequences. If you receive the most votes during the day after being shot once, and are about to be executed at the end of the day, a primal instinctive rage will activate within you. The game will end and all players will perish. You will be a lone survivor of your rampage, but at what cost? Is it worth losing your Buddy?

Luckily, if you are shot once in the night and then shot again in another night, you will just die without activating rage mode. You will also die if you are executed at the end of the day without being shot previously. How fortunate!

During night phases, you may send a message to a random Mafia-aligned player. You will not know who received the message, and the recipient will not know who sent the message. But if the recipient shares the message they received in the thread, well… what you do after that, is up to you.

The message you send may only contain the words “lol”, “lmao” and “:)”, in any number and any order. If you perish, you may instead send a creepy ambient BGM of your choice. If you do not have any preferences for creepy ambient BGM, the GM (Bluwiikoon) will be happy to send one on your behalf. To send a message, respond to the GM (Bluwiikoon) with the message you would like to transmit.

You have adopted a very cute and frail earthling, Flyg0n. While you are alive, your Buddy may survive one shot. You will be informed when your one-shot-protection is depleted. However, your one-shot-protection will not activate if your Buddy is a Third-party player.

If you acquire an adoptive third Buddy, your protection may also extend to that player. If either of your Buddys are shot, the one-shot-protection will be fully depleted.

If you perish, your Buddy(s) may no longer survive any shots, even if your one-shot-protection wasn’t used.

Your Buddy will not know your role or alignment unless you choose to tell them. If your Buddy perishes, you may be adopted by another Buddy system. This will be chosen at random.

You may quote your entire role PM at any time. You are also free to edit/tamper with anything you quote from your role PM, or omit vital information.

You may win the game if any (not necessarily all) of the following are achieved during gameplay:
  • All Mafia-aligned players are exterminated, achieving a Village victory.
  • You and your starting Buddy survive until the final day, achieving a Buddy victory.
  • You and any of your adoptive Buddy(s) survive until the final day, achieving a Found Family victory.
  • Your Buddy system wins despite you or other members of the Buddy system perishing, achieving a Bittersweet Ending victory.
  • You are executed after being shot one time, activating your primal instinctive rage mode and killing all other players. This achieves a “Bad Ending” victory.
The following things are entirely optional and probably luck-based, but award bonus points:
  • You identify a Mafia-aligned player in-thread via your randomly-sent message. You receive a "lol lmao" achievement.
  • You receive an anonymous message from another player. You receive a “lol what” achievement.
  • You end up in a solely Third-party Buddy system. You receive an Intergalactic Party Time achievement.
  • You end up in a Buddy system with Mafia-aligned player(s). You receive a “Troll in the Wolf’s Den” achievement.
  • Your one-shot-protection on your Buddy(s) does not get popped for the entire game. You receive a “Repelling bullets with the force of anger alone” achievement.
[When I fetched my role PM, I accidentally copied the TR header and a bunch of other stuff at the top of the page.]

[If I had edited the PM, wouldn't that have been removed while I was editing it?]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[When I fetched my role PM, I accidentally copied the TR header and a bunch of other stuff at the top of the page.]

[If I had edited the PM, wouldn't that have been removed while I was editing it?]
[[This is a good point. I could say that this was an elaborate scheme to make it look more genuine, but…tbh I don’t think that’s your style of doing things, lol. And, honest question, how on earth did you quote the entire page 🤣

Ngl, I’ve been tunneling you for reasons I’ve said above, but one of the reasons is…because I am too scared to vote Inke. The possibility of the whole game exploding frightens me. Sure, if she is a hostile TP, then I think we’d probably be safe…but on the off chance that she isn’t, well…

I don’t know. We can’t afford a mislynch today because if we don’t choose well, the game is over. Though if someone can convince me it’s less risky to vote for Inke than I think it is, I’m all ears.]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[I'm pretty sure we both know that the reason you've been tunnelling on Bench since the day began, despite having verifiable proof that he is indeed town-aligned (proof that had been brought up multiple times prior), and that's because you know that he's your only option to go for if you want any chance of winning. Your reluctance to focus on anyone else is only further convincing me of your guilt. Let me explain why.

Let's entertain the idea that you are Town. In this scenario, one of either Sind, Bench, or myself is hostile. Let's scratch Sind off that list as she ended up proving herself out pretty early on (and yes, I can confirm her since we received identical PMs), so you're only questioning Bench and I. initially, you went after Bench, as he ended up receiving your "bzzt" message, which you claimed only went to hostile TPs (a claim that was quickly shifted to "might" once Bench proved himself out). At this accusation, Bench posted his PM immediately (yes, timing is important here) and showed no sign of editing due to things like the banner, pfps, times etc. also being copied (likely the result of a panicked copy-paste using ctrl+A to select everything quickly). This claim was further backed up by Tetra being shot N1 but surviving (a protection granted by Aliens) to make it to D2. With this, the evidence pointing to Bench's innocence far outweighs the evidence pointing towards his guilt.

Now in this scenario, a Town player would probably move on to the final name on this very short list, me. Yet you still continue your tunnelling on Bench. This doesn't add up. From a town PoV, you know one of us is lying, and seeing how Bench and Sind have hard evidence backing them up, it would be reasonable to assume that it's me however, you continue to be overtly cautious with me despite claiming that you were more suspicious of me than anyone else here. The only reason you would be hesitant to vote for me (despite the two other players having stronger evidence backing them) is because you know that voting me out is game over, so the only person you can go for is the one who can be mislynched without the risk of ending the game.]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
And, honest question, how on earth did you quote the entire page
[I selected it all manually starting from the bottom, and accidentally went way above the start of Bluwii's post with my selection.]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[But I agree with Inke. Sind's confirmed, I'm confirmed, and I trust Inke.]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[I'm literally such an asshole; this proves how absolutely fucking fried my brain is--this is gonna make me look so bad, but I got an anonymous message last Night, and honest to all the possible gods, I forgot about it until just now. I know this is gonna turn some damn heads but I'm posting it anyway. I literally don't know how to use Find and Replace to decode this specific message so I deadass have no idea what it says.

":("":("":(" ":(("":(("":((" ":("":(("":(" ":("":(("":(" ":(("":("":(("":((" ":(("":(("":("":("":(("":((" / ":(("":(" ":(("":(("":((" ":("":(("":(" ":(("":((" ":("":((" ":("":(("":("":(" ":("":(("":("":(" ":(("":("":(("":((" / ":("":(" / ":((" ":("":(("":(" ":(("":("":(("":((" / ":((" ":(("":(("":((" / ":(("":("":("":(" ":(" / ":(("":("":("":(" ":("":(("":(" ":("":(" ":(" ":("":("":(("":(" ":(("":(("":("":("":(("":((" / ":(("":("":("":(" ":("":("":((" ":((" / ":("":(" ":("":(("":(("":(("":(("":(" ":(("":((" / ":("":(("":((" ":("":(("":(" ":("":(" ":((" ":("":(" ":(("":(" ":(("":(("":(" / ":((" ":("":("":("":(" ":("":(" ":("":("":(" / ":(("":(("":("":((" ":("":("":((" ":("":(" ":(("":("":(("":(" ":(("":("":((" ":("":(("":("":(" ":(("":("":(("":((" ":("":(("":("":(("":("":((" / ":((" ":("":("":("":(" ":("":(" ":("":("":(" / ":("":(" ":("":("":(" / ":("":((" ":(("":((" ":(("":("":(("":((" ":("":(("":("":(("":("":((" / ":("":(" ":("":(("":(("":(("":(("":(" ":(("":((" / ":(("":(("":(" ":(("":(("":((" ":(("":(" ":(" ":(("":(("":("":("":(("":((" / ":(("":("":("":(" ":("":("":((" ":((" / ":("":(" / ":("":((" ":(("":((" / ":("":((" ":(("":("":("":(" ":("":(("":("":(" ":(" / ":((" ":(("":(("":((" / ":("":("":(" ":(" ":(" / ":("":(("":((" ":("":("":("":(" ":("":((" ":((" ":("":(("":(("":(("":(("":(" ":("":("":(" / ":("":("":("":(" ":("":((" ":("":(("":(("":(" ":("":(("":(("":(" ":(" ":(("":(" ":("":(" ":(("":(" ":(("":(("":(" / ":("":((" ":(("":(" ":(("":("":(" / ":("":("":(" ":(" ":(("":(" ":(("":("":(" / ":(("":((" ":(" ":("":("":(" ":("":("":(" ":("":((" ":(("":(("":(" ":(" ":("":("":(" ":("":(("":("":(("":("":((" / ":("":(" / ":(("":("":(("":(" ":("":((" ":(("":(" ":("":(("":(("":(("":(("":(" ":((" / ":(("":(("":((" ":("":("":(("":(" ":("":("":(("":(" ":(" ":("":(("":(" / ":(("":((" ":("":("":((" ":(("":("":(("":(" ":("":("":("":(" / ":("":((" ":(("":("":(" ":("":("":("":((" ":("":(" ":(("":("":(("":(" ":(" ":(("":(("":("":("":(("":((" / ":(("":("":("":(" ":("":("":((" ":((" / ":("":(" / ":((" ":("":("":("":(" ":("":(" ":(("":(" ":(("":("":((" / ":((" ":("":("":("":(" ":("":(" ":("":("":(" / ":("":(" ":("":("":(" / ":("":(" ":(("":((" ":("":(("":(("":(" ":(("":(("":((" ":("":(("":(" ":((" ":("":((" ":(("":(" ":((" ":("":(("":("":(("":("":(("

":(("":(("":(" ":(" ":(("":(" / ":(("":(("":((" ":("":(("":(" / ":(("":(("":(" ":("":("":((" ":(("":(("":("":(" ":(("":((" ":("":((" ":(("":(("":("":("":(("":((" / ":("":(" ":("":("":(("":(" / ":(("":("":(("":((" ":(("":(("":((" ":("":("":((" / ":(("":(("":(" ":(" ":((" / ":((" ":("":("":("":(" ":("":(" ":("":("":(" / ":(("":(("":((" ":("":(("":(" / ":("":("":("":(" ":("":((" ":("":("":("":((" ":(" / ":(("":(("":(" ":(("":(("":((" ":((" ":((" ":(" ":(("":(" / ":("":((" ":(("":(" ":(("":("":(("":((" / ":(("":(("":((" ":((" ":("":("":("":(" ":(" ":("":(("":(" / ":(("":((" ":(" ":("":("":(" ":("":("":(" ":("":((" ":(("":(("":(" ":(" / ":("":("":(("":(" ":("":(("":(" ":(("":(("":((" ":(("":((" / ":(("":((" ":(" ":(("":(("":("":("":(("":((" / ":("":(("":(("":(" ":("":(("":("":(" ":(" ":("":((" ":("":("":(" ":(" / ":("":("":(" ":("":("":("":(" ":("":((" ":("":(("":(" ":(" ":("":(("":("":(("":("":((" / ":(("":((" ":("":((" ":(("":("":(" ":(" ":(("":((" ":("":((" ":("":("":(" ":(("":(("":((" ":("":(" ":("":(("":("":(" ":("":(("":("":(" ":(" / ":("":("":("":(" ":("":((" ":("":("":(" / ":("":((" ":("":(("":("":(" ":("":(("":(" ":(" ":("":((" ":(("":("":(" ":(("":("":(("":((" / ":("":(("":(" ":(" ":(("":("":(("":(" ":(" ":("":(" ":("":("":("":((" ":(" ":(("":("":(" / ":("":((" / ":(("":((" ":(" ":("":("":(" ":("":("":(" ":("":((" ":(("":(("":(" ":(" / ":("":("":(("":(" ":("":(("":(" ":(("":(("":((" ":(("":((" / ":(("":((" ":(" / ":("":((" ":(("":(" ":(("":("":(" / ":("":("":(" ":(" ":(("":("":(("":(" ":("":(("":(" ":(" ":((" ":("":(("":("":(" ":(("":("":(("":((" / ":("":(("":(" ":(" ":("":("":(" ":("":(("":(("":(" ":(("":(("":((" ":(("":(" ":(("":("":(" ":(" ":(("":("":(" ":(("":(("":("":("":(("":((" / ":("":("":(" ":(("":(("":((" / ":("":("":(" ":("":("":("":(" ":(" / ":("":(" ":("":("":(" / ":("":((" ":(("":(" / ":("":((" ":("":(("":("":(" ":("":(" ":(" ":(("":(" / ":((" ":("":("":("":(" ":(" / ":("":(("":(" ":(" ":(("":((" ":("":((" ":("":(" ":(("":(" ":("":(" ":(("":(" ":(("":(("":(" / ":(("":("":((" ":("":(" ":("":(("":("":(" ":("":(("":("":(" ":(" ":("":(("":(" / ":(("":("":(("":(" ":(("":(("":((" ":("":("":((" ":("":(("":("":(" ":(("":("":(" / ":(("":("":("":(" ":(" / ":("":((" ":(("":(" / ":("":((" ":("":(("":("":(" ":("":(" ":(" ":(("":(" ":(("":(("":("":("":(("":((" / ":(("":("":("":(" ":("":("":((" ":((" / ":("":(" ":("":("":(("":(" / ":(("":("":(("":((" ":(" ":("":(("":("":(" ":("":(("":("":(" ":(("":(("":((" ":("":(("":((" / ":("":(" ":("":("":(" / ":((" ":(" ":("":(("":("":(" ":("":(("":("":(" ":("":(" ":(("":(" ":(("":(("":(" / ":((" ":("":("":("":(" ":(" / ":((" ":("":(("":(" ":("":("":((" ":((" ":("":("":("":(" ":(("":(("":("":("":(("":((" / ":("":(" / ":((" ":("":("":("":(" ":("":(" ":(("":(" ":(("":("":((" / ":("":(("":(("":(" ":("":(("":(" ":(("":(("":((" ":(("":("":("":(" ":("":((" ":(("":("":("":(" ":("":(("":("":(" ":(("":("":(("":((" / ":(("":(" ":(("":(("":((" ":((" ":("":(("":("":(("":("":(("

":("":((" ":(("":(" ":(("":("":(" / ":("":(("":(("":(" ":("":(("":("":(" ":(" ":("":((" ":("":("":(" ":(" ":(("":(("":("":("":(("":((" / ":("":(" ":("":("":(("":(" / ":(("":("":(("":((" ":(("":(("":((" ":("":("":((" / ":(("":(("":(" ":(" ":((" / ":((" ":("":("":("":(" ":("":(" ":("":("":(" / ":(("":((" ":(" ":("":("":(" ":("":("":(" ":("":((" ":(("":(("":(" ":(" ":(("":(("":("":("":(("":((" / ":("":(("":(("":(" ":("":(("":("":(" ":(" ":("":((" ":("":("":(" ":(" / ":((" ":(" ":("":(("":("":(" ":("":(("":("":(" / ":("":("":(" ":((" ":(" ":("":("":("":((" ":(" ":(("":(" / ":((" ":("":("":("":(" ":("":((" ":(("":(" ":(("":("":((" / ":(("":("":(("":((" ":(("":(("":((" ":("":("":((" ":("":(("":("":(("":("":((" / ":("":(" / ":(("":("":(" ":(("":(("":((" ":(("":(" ":("":(("":(("":(("":(("":(" ":((" / ":((" ":("":("":("":(" ":("":(" ":(("":(" ":(("":("":((" / ":("":(" / ":("":(("":((" ":(("":(("":((" ":("":("":((" ":("":(("":("":(" ":(("":("":(" / ":("":("":("":(" ":("":((" ":("":("":("":((" ":(" / ":(("":("":(" ":(("":(("":((" ":(("":(" ":(" / ":("":((" ":("":("":(" / ":(("":((" ":("":("":((" ":(("":("":(("":(" ":("":("":("":(" / ":("":(("":((" ":("":(" ":((" ":("":("":("":(" ":(("":(("":((" ":("":("":((" ":((" / ":("":("":("":(" ":("":(" ":("":("":(" / ":("":("":("":(" ":(" ":("":(("":("":(" ":("":(("":(("":(" ":("":(("":("":(("":("":((" / ":("":((" ":(("":(" ":(("":("":(" / ":("":(" / ":("":(("":((" ":("":((" ":(("":(" ":((" / ":((" ":(("":(("":((" / ":("":(("":("":(" ":(" ":((" / ":(" ":("":("":("":((" ":(" ":("":(("":(" ":(("":("":(("":((" ":(("":(("":((" ":(("":(" ":(" / ":(("":("":((" ":(("":(" ":(("":(("":((" ":("":(("":((" / ":("":(" ":("":(("":(("":(("":(("":(" ":(("":((" / ":(("":(" ":(("":(("":((" ":((" / ":(("":("":(("":(" ":(("":(("":((" ":(("":((" ":("":(("":(("":(" ":("":(("":("":(" ":(" ":((" ":(" ":("":(("":("":(" ":(("":("":(("":((" / ":(("":("":(" ":(" ":("":((" ":(("":("":(" ":("":(("":("":(("":("":((" / ":(("":((" ":("":((" ":(("":("":(("":((" ":(("":("":("":(" ":(" ":(("":(("":("":("":(("":((" / ":("":(" ":("":("":(("":(" / ":("":(("":((" ":(" / ":(("":("":(("":(" ":("":((" ":(("":(" / ":("":(("":((" ":("":(" ":(("":(" ":(("":(("":("":("":(("":((" / ":("":(("":((" ":(" / ":(("":("":(("":(" ":("":((" ":(("":(" / ":("":("":(" ":((" ":("":(" ":("":(("":("":(" ":("":(("":("":(" / ":("":("":("":(" ":("":((" ":("":("":("":((" ":(" / ":("":((" / ":("":("":("":(" ":("":((" ":("":(("":(("":(" ":("":(("":(("":(" ":(("":("":(("":((" / ":(" ":(("":(" ":(("":("":(" ":("":(" ":(("":(" ":(("":(("":(" ":("":(("":("":(("":("":(("

Gives me a goddamn headache, and I'm already down to minimal brain cells. I'm gonna go nap :') ]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[I'm literally such an asshole; this proves how absolutely fucking fried my brain is--this is gonna make me look so bad, but I got an anonymous message last Night, and honest to all the possible gods, I forgot about it until just now. I know this is gonna turn some damn heads but I'm posting it anyway. I literally don't know how to use Find and Replace to decode this specific message so I deadass have no idea what it says.

Gives me a goddamn headache, and I'm already down to minimal brain cells. I'm gonna go nap :') ]]
[[Don’t worry I gotchu. Translating it now.]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust

[[It's a message from beyond the grave.]]

SORRY, NORMALLY I TRY TO BE BRIEF, BUT I'M WRITING THIS QUICKLY. THIS IS AMY. I'M GONE, BUT I AM ABLE TO SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING AND SEND MESSAGES. I CAN'T OFFER MUCH ADVICE, BUT I THINK THIS IS IMPORTANT.GEN OR GUZMA, IF YOU GET THIS OR HAVE GOTTEN ANY OTHER MESSAGE FROM ME, PLEASE SHARE. MADEMASOILLE HAS ALREADY RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM ME AND SECRETLY RESPONDED, SO SHE IS AN ALIEN THE REMAINING KILLER COULD BE AN ALIEN, BUT IF YELLOW IS TELLING THE TRUTH, I THINK PROBABLY NOT.AND PLEASE, IF YOU GET THIS MESSAGE, PLEASE TELL STEVEN THANK YOU. I DON'T THINK I WOULD HAVE DONE AS MUCH WITHOUT HIS HELP. AND I WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW I'M NOT COMPLETELY DEAD. MAYBE, IF WE CAN WIN, WE CAN STILL HAVE A HAPPY ENDING.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[WELP scratch my suspicion about Inke for now I guess, I probably should have stuck to my guns about sussing Yellow, but gods am I paranoid. THoughs?????]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[[Yellow is the only unconfirmed person.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Genuinely really sorry I didn’t get that message translated. Got swept up in a bunch of other things and then I had to head to my therapist apppintment. So thanks, Inke, for taking care of that.

I’ve got like 60 seconds left so I can’t say much. All I have to say is

@IFBench , :)

]]

Top Bottom