• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] Humble Vale Mafia

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Palkia was silent for a long, long time.

"Well. Looks like the jig is up."

He gave his own death glare to each and every person who had voted for him. "Not that it was much of a good one in the first place."

He snorted and shrugged. "Eh. Fun while it lasted."

Without warning, he stomped over to the odd girl with Electric powers and grabbed her. "You." he hissed, "I'm taking you down with me."

[[ DETONATE EQUITIAL
@Bluwiikoon ]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"I...I l-lied about m-my power," Gen said, trembling as he clutched onto his reunion cape. There was no going back now.

"M-my messages don't g-go to any r-random person. They o-only go to m-mafia."

He hesitated, then pulled a slip of paper out from behind his scalchop. "I-I have the wh-whole message here."

"Hey there. We contacted you about your cars extended warranty. Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not.

If you are also mafia, I am traitor. Do not tell anyone, and do not reveal that there is a traitor in this game. Only post the above message to confirm your identity. I will confirm mine by replying with the phrase 'Is it possible to learn this power?' Together we can still win."
"I...I p-pretended to be a t-traitor to bait them out. And...i-it worked," Gen said, looking down.

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon

He gave his own death glare to each and every person who had voted for him. "Not that it was much of a good one in the first place."

Without warning, he stomped over to the odd girl with Electric powers and grabbed her. "You." he hissed, "I'm taking you down with me."

[[ DETONATE EQUITIAL
@Bluwiikoon ]]
[[WHAT]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui

[[ DETONATE EQUITIAL
@Bluwiikoon ]]
[[I’M SORRY WHAT]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[WHAT IS HAPPENING RN]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[WHAT]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu

[[ DETONATE EQUITIAL
@Bluwiikoon ]]
BRUH WHAT

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
Steven was in too good a mood to let the dreary atmosphere of the day affect him. They'd found one of the mafia hiding in their midst and eliminated them. That didn't mean they all were safe, but when he'd chatted with Amy that night, he'd felt good. It felt like they were on the cusp of breaking this game wide open. He'd thanked her for everything, for trusting him, for sharing what she knew, for helping the town out despite being part of her own faction. She'd done so much to help him, and he made sure to tell her as much.

She'd gone ahead that morning, joining everyone in the town square. He'd doubled back to grab his suit jacket after noticing a chill in the air. He was on his way back down the stairs of the inn when he heard voices. Shouting, wailing, too urgent and too many all at once. Steven picked up the pace and hurried down the stairs and out the front door. The town had surrounded Palkia, pointing fingers, shouting, even Gen was crying out, looking as fierce as Steven had ever seen the little oshawott. Perhaps a confession, or someone had been caught in a lie? Blast, he'd been too slow, too casual this morning and was now late. The message tucked in his jacket pocket suddenly felt like lead.

But as he jogged over toward the group, still shouting at Palkia, the god of space moved.

Time slowed to a halt as the Sinnoh deity grabbed Amy by the arms. Steven's eyes went wide, icy fear surged in his veins. Why did they do that? What was happening?

"Amy!"
Steven shouted, frozen limbs suddenly free, and he broke into a sprint. "Let her go!"

[[ DETONATE EQUITIAL
@Bluwiikoon ]]

He hadn't made it more than two steps when the town square exploded.

DAY 3 mid-day fun plot twist

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon

[[ DETONATE EQUITIAL
@Bluwiikoon ]]
With a blinding flash and an ear-piercing BOOOOM!!!!, a plume of fire and energy envelops Palkia and his small prisoner, sending shockwaves through the air and the ground.

And when the dust clears... there is nothing left, aside from two more fluttering, slightly scorched papers.

AbraPunk has detonated and has died. They were Mafia.
Equitial was detonated and has died. They were Third-party.

(please hold for Buddy system adjustments because I gotta take some insulin OOPS) Buddy systems have been adjusted!

1. @IFBench (Gen the Oshawott)
  2. @AbraPunk (Palkia the Palkia) (Detonated. Revealed to be Mafia.)
  3. @Sinderella (Guzma, ya boy)
  4. @unrepentantAuthor (Salem the Purrloin morph) (pleas pet her) (Nightkilled. Revealed to be Town.)
  5. @Fusion (Kora the Zoroark)
  6. @Flyg0n (Possum the living god) (Nightkilled. Revealed to be Town.)
  7. @Inkedust (Mademoiselle the human who looks like a Yveltal)
  8. @DawningWinds (Executed. Revealed to be Town.)
  9. @HelloYellow17 (Rui the human)
  10. @kyeugh (AZ the king, before he became a tall hobo) (Exe-kyeugh-ted. Revealed to be Mafia.)
  11. @Equitial (Amy the human) (Detonated. Revealed to be Third-party.)
  12. @Panoramic_Vacuum (Steven Stone the human)
CURRENTLY ALIVE:
  1. @IFBench (Gen the Oshawott)
  2. @Sinderella (Guzma, ya boy)
  3. @Fusion (Kora the Zoroark)
  4. @Inkedust (Mademoiselle the human who looks like a Yveltal)
  5. @HelloYellow17 (Rui the human)
  6. @Panoramic_Vacuum (Steven Stone the human)
DECEASED:
  1. AbraPunk (Palkia the Palkia)
  2. unrepentantAuthor (Salem the Purrloin morph) (pleas pet her)
  3. Flyg0n (Possum the living god)
  4. DawningWinds
  5. kyeugh (AZ the king, before he became a tall hobo)
  6. Equitial (Amy the human)

Last edited:

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[…I had a post drafted up but can someone please explain what the FREAK is happening]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[WHHHHHHAT]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen SCREAMED once more, staring with teary eyes as he stares at the space where Amy used to be.

He collapsed back onto the ground, crying even more than before.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Mademoiselle stood transfixed in horror. It all happened so quickly, one moment the legendary space deity was there holding the girl Amy, the next, both had vanished in a blinding light, leaving nothing but scorched pavement behind. When the initial shock of it all wore off, Mademoiselle walked towards the ashes stoically. At least it wasn't her.

"Rui, you said you had something to say about the oshawott. What is it?"

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
If you listen closely... you may hear a familiar hiss on the breeze. The hiss of a friend. The scent... of french fries?

Even if he has left you, he's still listening. He still believes in you.

AbraPunk has been CURSED.

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
...a faintly audible, ethereal yowling of discontent could be heard in response to the continual screaming from the world of the living...

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
SHOO
SHOO
GET OUTTA HERE

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
There was no time to brace himself. The force of the blast slammed into Steven, launching him off his feet. He hit the ground hard, the heat and dust washing over him in a sickening wave. A patter of debris rained down, mockingly gentle in the aftermath of such a violent explosion.

Slowly, Steven sits up, bracing himself up on one shaking arm. Everything is muffled, quiet, except the sound of his own breathing, his own heartbeat racing in his ears.

"Amy."

It's the only thought running through his head. It's on loop. One word. One person.

"Amy..."

The rest of him is shaking now as his eyes land on the blackened crater where two people once stood. She was there. She'd been there. And now she wasn't.

"AMY!"

His chest is squeezing so tight he can barely breathe. This couldn't be real. How could this be happening? He clutches at his chest, balling up a fistful of lapel and shirt and cravat, and hangs on for dear life. He's only aware he's crying when the teardrops land on his fingers.

Rayquaza above, she was gone.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Rui barely managed to duck out of the way in time as the square exploded. Ears ringing, pulse racing, and hair singed, she slowly got to her feet once the dust settled. All that remained where Palkia and Amy stood was a smoldering pile of ash.
She stared in disbelief. Things had been relatively quiet until today, and now…now everything was falling apart.

Amy. She had been so smart, so clever, so young. And to think Rui had even comforted Palkia on their first day…it sickened her.

But. Rui curled her hands into fists. She had enough information to make this right. She could end this today.

“Yes. I…I have something to say about Gen.”

[[Post is coming I promise, got caught up in rl stuff unexpectedly so give me a lil bit]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
With a blinding flash and an ear-piercing BOOOOM!!!!, a plume of fire and energy envelops Palkia and his small prisoner, sending shockwaves through the air and the ground.

And when the dust clears... there is nothing left, aside from two more fluttering, slightly scorched papers.

AbraPunk has detonated and has died. They were Mafia.
Equitial was detonated and has died. They were Third-party.

(please hold for Buddy system adjustments because I gotta take some insulin OOPS) Buddy systems have been adjusted!
Guzma took a beat to re-situate himself after that explosion. He’d barely heard that stupid Legendary shout for Amy before the bomb went off, but now…neither of them were left.

What the fuck even was this game.

BRO WAS PALKIA A FUCKING SUICIDE BOMBER??????? WHAT THE FUCK???”

Top Bottom