• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] Humble Vale Mafia

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[They claimed the role had a custom aspect to it???? No shot, they were so baffled people had custom roles D1. Do you have time to quote it so I don't have to comb for it? (It's okay if you can't)]]
[[ uh yes hello I've been very busy with school kicking my ass, and overall I just wanna say that I apologize for this silence. Unfortunately UA was right with their statement earlier that usual townplay for me does tend to be flagship of scum. I'm not sure my word even means anything anymore but I swear I'm not scum. I am a doctor who has failed to be a good doc, and I've also failed to mention the hidden aspect of my role: I can only heal people who have already been shot once.

And with keeping in the possum's demand, yes I publicly swear an oath to protect the little rat today 🐀 ]]
[[See above for Abra's words]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[what baffles me is that this "can only heal those who have been shot once" tracks. They claimed to have healed Inke N1, the only option they could have picked bc we never knew the identity of the second person who was shot that day.

But, now Abra has turned and voted for the person they tried to save. That's what's confusing me.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Fry would like to once again mention that when he did research last night,
[[ I only said this not because I could do it at the time, but because I knew I would be able to do so at some point.

[[ I tend to forget things, and this game is not at the top of my priorities.

[[ I said BY NOW. I was previously foolishly thought only I would have something not in the wiki.
Fry nudges a piece of paper towards Guzma @Sinderella

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[what baffles me is that this "can only heal those who have been shot once" tracks. They claimed to have healed Inke N1, the only option they could have picked bc we never knew the identity of the second person who was shot that day.

But, now Abra has turned and voted for the person they tried to save. That's what's confusing me.]]
Fry agrees this is very strange.

He's not certain, and doesn't want to sound mean, but points out Abra is... not good. At playing the game. In fact, he feels bad. Bad the way a townplayer is when they make a mistake! Inexperienced! He wonders if a smart scum playyer would make such an error.

He's not sure but it could either be a mistake made by a silly town player... or silly scum? but it seems really silly for scum!

Fry only says this because he thinks sharing his own thoughts is important.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[EXACTLY. I can't say too much because I'm not caught up so for all I know people are sussing Inke but like......that doesn't track. And now reading these inconsistencies I'm a little more, uh, dubious. Fuck LOL. I might keep my vote to assure a tie so I have more time to consider this and read up.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[I'm okay with a tie, again, seems like it'll give more people time to weigh in properly]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Fry agrees. he wishes to hear @unrepentantAuthor the Weird Cat's takes, if they have time.

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
[[ you know what. Uhhhh

@Bluwiikoon

Unvote Inkedust
VOTE: KYEUGH ]]

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
kyeugh votes Equitial. (#772)
Inkedust votes IFBench. (#792)
(#) unrepentantAuthor votes AbraPunk. (#812)
kyeugh unvotes Equitial. (#832)
Inkedust unvotes IFBench. (#842)
Inkedust votes Fusion. (#863)
HelloYellow17 votes AbraPunk. (#870)
Equitial votes AbraPunk. (#872)
(#) IFBench votes kyeugh. (#884)
(#) Flyg0n votes kyeugh. (#886)
Equitial unvotes AbraPunk. (#899)
kyeugh votes AbraPunk. (#902)
HelloYellow17 unvotes AbraPunk. (#903)
(#) HelloYellow17 votes kyeugh. (#903)
AbraPunk votes Inkedust. (#933)
(#) Sinderella votes kyeugh. (#935)
(#) Equitial votes AbraPunk. (#936)
(#) Inkedust votes AbraPunk. (#937)
kyeugh unvotes AbraPunk. (#948)
(#) AbraPunk votes kyeugh. (#949)

kyeugh: 5 (IFBench, Flyg0n, HelloYellow17, Sinderella, AbraPunk)
AbraPunk: 3 (unrepentantAuthor, Equitial, Inkedust)

Please hold for flavour and alignment flips!

Last edited:
NIGHT 2 start

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
kyeugh-death.png

As the duck-and-king-combo-meal ascends, a paper flutters down gently. It's good news.

kyeugh was exe-kyeugh-ted. She was Mafia.

NIGHT 2 has started. You have 48 hours to submit any night actions you have.

Any Buddy systems containing kyeugh will be adjusted. Please wait warmly if you are in this category.

1. @IFBench (Gen the Oshawott)
  2. @AbraPunk (Palkia the Palkia)
  3. @Sinderella (Guzma, ya boy)
  4. @unrepentantAuthor (Salem the Purrloin morph) (pleas pet her)
  5. @Fusion (Kora the Zoroark)
  6. @Flyg0n (Possum the living god)
  7. @Inkedust (Mademoiselle the human who looks like a Yveltal)
  8. @DawningWinds (Executed. Revealed to be Town.)
  9. @HelloYellow17 (Rui the human)
  10. @kyeugh (AZ the king, before he became a tall hobo) (Exe-kyeugh-ted. Revealed to be Mafia.)
  11. @Equitial (Amy the human)
  12. @Panoramic_Vacuum (Steven Stone the human)
CURRENTLY ALIVE:
  4. @unrepentantAuthor (Salem the Purrloin morph) (pleas pet her)
  6. @Flyg0n (Possum the living god)
  8. @HelloYellow17 (Rui the human)
  9. @Equitial (Amy the human)
  10. @Panoramic_Vacuum (Steven Stone the human)

DECEASED:
  1. DawningWinds
  2. kyeugh (AZ the king, before he became a tall hobo)

Last edited:

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
Buddy systems have been adjusted.

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
24 hours remain. Be sure to submit any night actions you may have!

DAY 3 start

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
As you wake on the third day, something feels... more gloomy. The birds aren't singing quite as much, nor the flowers blooming so readily. At times, a harsh wind makes its presence known, howling through the cracks and crevices of Humble Vale.

sans is in the town square as always, sighing when the whole group approaches. Except... it isn't quite the full group.

"seems you did pretty good yesterday," he said, nodding quietly. "'course, i was helping my brother write letters all day. he was really, really happy about the letters and gifts he received, so i'd like to say i'm grateful to those of you who sent him some. he's a good person."

He pauses, clearing his throat(?). "unfortunately... looks like we still have some bad eggs in the group. two people were found dead overnight."

sans places a large collage onto a nearby shop window - a collage of the faces of everybody staying here. DawningWinds and kyeugh were already crossed out, of course, but now... he crosses out another two individuals.

unrepentantAuthor (Salem) has died. They were Town.
Flyg0n (Possum) has died. They were Town.

The sky is grey, and the air feels heavy and uncomfortable. It might not rain today, but it feels like it really should.

"The boys had their share of bad luck, y'know? It wasn't easy tryin' to convince the villagers they were part of the good guys. Sure, they managed to get an innocent guy executed, but then we lost a guy. All the while, it seemed like anyone they were shootin' turned up fine again the next day. That ain't easy to cope with, you know? When you riddle someone with bullets, you expect them to stay dead."

"But then... maybe their luck was turning around for the better. The boys finally managed to get rid of a couple townies. See, all they really needed to do, was to use more gun. They were still fighting to survive, but they thought, hey, maybe we can make it through this. Maybe we can escape this damned village."

DAY 3 has begun. You have 48 hours for discussion and voting.

Any Buddy systems containing unrepentantAuthor and Flyg0n will be adjusted. If you are in this category, please wait warmly.

EDIT: Buddy systems have been adjusted.

4. @unrepentantAuthor (Salem the Purrloin morph) (pleas pet her) (Nightkilled. Revealed to be Town.)
  6. @Flyg0n (Possum the living god) (Nightkilled. Revealed to be Town.)
  8. @DawningWinds (Executed. Revealed to be Town.)
  9. @HelloYellow17 (Rui the human)
  10. @kyeugh (AZ the king, before he became a tall hobo) (Exe-kyeugh-ted. Revealed to be Mafia.)
  11. @Equitial (Amy the human)
  12. @Panoramic_Vacuum (Steven Stone the human)
CURRENTLY ALIVE:
  4. @Fusion (Kora the Zoroark)
  5. @Inkedust (Mademoiselle the human who looks like a Yveltal)
  6. @HelloYellow17 (Rui the human)
  7. @Equitial (Amy the human)
  8. @Panoramic_Vacuum (Steven Stone the human)

DECEASED:
  1. unrepentantAuthor (Salem the Purrloin morph) (pleas pet her)
  2. Flyg0n (Possum the living god)
  3. DawningWinds
  4. kyeugh (AZ the king, before he became a tall hobo)

Last edited:

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen's eyes widened with panic when he noticed his buddy wasn't there when he woke up. ...maybe he just got up earlier than him?

Then he walked into the town square, and saw Fry's picture crossed out.

No no nonono

He screamed.

Tears splashed onto the ground as he collapsed onto the ground, overtaken by grief and fear.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
The air was different, somehow. It made Rui’s hair stand on end and sent shivers up her spine. She had a horrible sense of foreboding, that something was wrong—

An ear-piercing wail broke through the air just as the town square came into view. The crossed-out pictures, Gen collapsed on the ground in tears, the somber faces of everyone else rushed at her and struck like punch to the gut.

Gone. Mango and Salem were…gone.

Trembling, she made her way over to Gen and scooped him up into her arms without a word.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
It seemed his anger wasn’t going to go away. First that fucking bird threw him, then he got shot, and now…his beloved possum Fry was dead.

Gods, he hated crying in front of people. But man, that was the fist goddamn Possum that gave him the time of day. And it was a SMART possum, that BLESSED him. Whatever the fuck that meant. Did it keep him alive last night? He was surprised he even lived, and at the expense of Fry, he didn’t think it was worth it…

Without word, he pointed to that stupid Palkia.

I VOTE PALKIA,” he said. “You and that wack King immediately swapped votes to break the tie as soon as we Towns discussed having extra time to think things over. You probably didn’t want us to think over because you’re fucking guilty.”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen murmured out a weak "Thanks" to Rui.

Top Bottom