• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Closed as of Nov 1. 2022. Dell's 2022 pre event RP

K_S

Unrepentent Giovanni and Rocket fan
"Ack the attention span of the newer gen'. Si.. Ciao... Yes i am up here and you missed the most wonderful soliloquy purr your in attention but that can be remidied in times to come my carrio la nevicata...,

Si. Yes. (I cant get the dash to appear on my phone for the i)

Ciao: hi

carrio la nevicata: cute snowfall (nickname)

Last edited:

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Not waiting for an answer, she blasted the ground behind her with a beam of ice, smashing apart the block that had formed and presenting him a ring made of ice. "Hehe, you can't be friends without friendship bracelets!"

Antares held the ring between his claws. "...Ah, I do appreciate this gift, but alas, I'm afraid I can't exactly make use of it." He glanced towards the fins on his arms that unfortunately prevented him from properly wearing the ring. "Many thanks, though. I do truly appreciate this."

Reactions: K_S

K_S

With a twitch of his whiskers persian tipped his head up.. Flashing his collar.

It was a thick band that ran around his neck to tapper down over his chest in a red diamond. There were straps along the front indicating it was a satchel of sorts and presently it was pinning a u shaped magnet in place. Pawing the edge to make it twith with a purr... Just in case it wasnt seen... Persian tipped his head at the "generous" snow spirit.

"Pur-haps this will be better suited to your jewlry making?"

ShiniGojira

Multiversal Extraordinaire
Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
Antares held the ring between his claws. "...Ah, I do appreciate this gift, but alas, I'm afraid I can't exactly make use of it." He glanced towards the fins on his arms that unfortunately prevented him from properly wearing the ring. "Many thanks, though. I do truly appreciate this."
"Huh? Oh..." Her body deflated for a moment before she shook her head, hands tapping her chin. "Hm..." She could definitely try making it bigger but that meant she'd had to make it larger than his fins and while she could do that, she had a better idea.

A crown! A hat!

Or maybe a little figurine!

She narrowed her eyes at him, looking him up and down before creating a slab of ice in her hands and plopping it onto the ground. She got to work quickly and in no time, she had a little icey Garchomp in her hands.

Presenting the little statue, she smiled. "Here you go!"
"Ack the attention span of the newer gen'. Si.. Ciao... Yes i am up here and you missed the most wonderful soliloquy purr your in attention but that can be remidied in times to come my carrio la nevicata...,
"So-lilo-quer? Soo-lie-lo-guy? Nevi-kats?" Fray giggled, flying over to the Persian. "Is that what you are? A nevi-cat?" Waving her hand at nevi-kitty, her voice took on a more excited tone as she glanced at the mons around it. "Hi! I'm Fray! What's your name? Ooh, you're a big kitty, aren't you? Are you nevi-kitty's dad?" She let out a gasp before flying over to the noodle-like mon. "You look like one of my friends! Are you his friend too? No wait... you look a little different... a little less icey, I think... No wait! I got it! You're a–"
With a twitch of his whiskers persian tipped his head up.. Flashing his collar.

It was a thick band that ran around his neck to tapper down over his chest in a red diamond. There were straps along the front indicating it was a satchel of sorts and presently it was pinning a u shaped magnet in place. Pawing the edge to make it twith with a purr... Just in case it wasnt seen... Persian tipped his head at the "generous" snow spirit.

"Pur-haps this will be better suited to your jewlry making?"
"Huh?" The gleam of the band caught her eye and she flew closer to nevi-kitty, forgetting about the mons around her and attention solely focused on the object. "Ooh, shiny~"

Last edited:

K_S

"ah no you are the nevi-cata.. It means snow drift... As you both are snow and drift about...." Persian went from sitting to partially reared so he could mime a rough shrug. Gesture done he settled on his paws. " as for myself you may call me Persian as its my name and spieces both."

Pointedly Persian was not thinking of the baby talk nominitives he'd endured over the years from too young trainers... That one stupid kid with his yellow shorts in the park... And in one case his own trainer when he was stupid deep in his bottles... But that was one time. And he wasnt thinking about any of the nominitives delia katchem had rambled into his ears during one of her divine belly rubs.

He was not.

(Though for any rping psychic types if you pm me i will spill if asked.

"As for this tall sgargiante... Nah no relation. All my genes. That were donated to my worlds..ah.. Version of sgargainte were recessive... So at best i would be his.. His Great..." Raising a paw Persian flicked a out claw. "Great..." Another joined. "Great?" The last claw was twiddled mirroring the uncertian tones. "Grandfather twice removed."

"As for this... Its the nicest leather work in Kanto.... Fitting for the nicest cat in kanto..." Flashing a fangy smile Persian smirked. "But perhaps the shape and structure might help inspire your giving a certain dragon a gift? Around the neck its a collar but the midsection it could be considered a belt and your ice would make it shine so bright... I'd almost ask for one myself but i have a horribly low resistence to cold... You know?"

Last edited:

ShiniGojira

Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
"ah no you are the nevi-cata.. It means snow drift... As you both are snow and drift about...." Persian went from sitting to partially reared so he could mime a rough shrug. Gesture done he settled on his paws. " as for myself you may call me Persian as its my name and spieces both."
"I'm the nevi-cata? But... I'm not a cat?" she muttered, glancing down at her hands and tilting her head as she looked lower. Nope, still a ghostie.

Her eyes sparkled in realisation. "Oh! It's a nickname! Nevicata!" Oh yes! It's a fun name! A fun, fun word! She repeated it a couple of more times, giggling as she spoke. "Hello, Persian! Nice to meet you! Ooh! Can I give you a nickname too? How about Fluffy? Mittens? Gem?"
"As for this tall sgargiante... Nah no relation. All my genes. That were donated to my worlds..ah.. Version of sgargainte were recessive... So at best i would be his.. His Great..." Raising a paw Persian flicked a out claw. "Great..." Another joined. "Great?" The last claw was twiddled mirroring the uncertian tones. "Grandfather twice removed."
Her eyes widened. "You're a great great great grandfather? That must mean you're very old!"

She was old, very old but June and the others often said she acted like a kid... Did this mean Mittens was older than her? Tens, hundreds or thousands of years older maybe?

Woah, she couldn't believe someone could be that old.
"As for this... Its the nicest leather work in Kanto.... Fitting for the nicest cat in kanto..." Flashing a fangy smile Persian smirked. "But perhaps the shape and structure might help inspire your giving a certain dragon a gift? Around the neck its a collar but the midsection it could be considered a belt and your ice would make it shine so bright...
"You're right! It's so pretty and sparkly! Anty would love it!" She blew at her hands before shaking her head. "No wait! I can make one for Litno too!" Why just make two when she could make one for every mon!
I'd almost ask for one myself but i have a horribly low resistence to cold... You know?"
"I–wha?" Weak to ice? Like Litno was? But... Mittens wasn't a dragon, was he?

He certainly didn't look like one and he definitely didn't feel like one.

Did that mean he disliked ice? But why would people hate ice? It's like the best thing in the whole world! No, he probably just didn't want a bracelet.

But then, what would he want? He was a cat and cats love sparkly things, right? She met a big cat before, it didn't like her ice...

... but Litno said she shouldn't use her ice on other people, it could hurt them... but ice couldn't hurt anyone, that was ridiculous, she couldn't get hurt by it so why would anyone else be?

No, no, she just needed another idea. Ah, she knew what he'd like! A gem! Something big and shiny like the one on his head! No! Even bigger and diamondy-er!

Big!

Big!

Bigger!

No wait, too big!

"Tada!" She beamed, showing off an icy gem that could just barely fit a person's palm and giving it to him. "D'you like it? D'you like it? It's so sparkly and pretty like your gem!"

K_S

"For me? Youre too kind navicata... " Persian carefully twiddled the ice gem in claws... Its size keeps the activity interesting to say the least but Persian purred at the reflection in the jem a skewed haor rimmed visage of himself. "Thank you."

ShiniGojira

Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
"For me? Youre too kind navicata... " Persian carefully twiddled the ice gem in claws... Its size keeps the activity interesting to say the least but Persian purred at the reflection in the jem a skewed haor rimmed visage of himself. "Thank you."
"You're welcome!" He liked it! He liked it! Oh, he absolutely loved it! She twirled in the air, a wide smile on her face.

Now what should she do?

Ooh, that's right, the belt for Anty! Now what did it look like again? She flew closer to Mittens again, inspecting the band for a moment before blasting an empty space with ice.

Just a bit of this and that and break off some of this and... done!

Holding up the icy, shiny belt above her head, she giggled, flying over to Anty. "Look! Look!" she exclaimed. "It's so shiny and so so pretty! You'd look so cool and adorable in it!"

Reactions: K_S

ShiniGojira

Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
UD_Pixie Possesses Threat Level 0;
UD_Pixie is Apex Predator of Ice Types;
Ice Types Possess Threat Level 0;
Safe to Actively Investigate Matter Manipulation

[Query: Method of Creating Crystalline Structures]
Humming a pleasant tune, she turned, a smile on her face as she tilted her head at the metal mon. "Huh?"

It spoke in a strange monotone voice.

She giggled. "You sound weird," said Fray, mimicking the Steel-type's monotone voice. "I'm Fray! Nice to meet you!"

The metal mon said something in its funny voice again, something about crystals?

Beaming, she brought her hands together, ready to make another. "Oh, you want one? Sure! I can make you one–no?" It spoke again, asking the same question. So, it didn't want a ice gem? Then what did it want?

She tapped her chin, mind working on the question before snapping her fingers. "Oh, I think I know what you're saying!" Fray exclaimed, flying around the metal mon. "You wanna know how my ice works, right? Right?"

It nodded.

Haha! She knew it! She was right!

Laughing, she created a snowball in her palms before tossing it up and down. "It's super easy! See, all I need to do is just think about something and then think about all the fun I could have with it before adding a bit of love!" Waving her arms to the sky, the falling snowball came down and landed squarely on her face, she giggled, brushing the mess off her. "See? Just like that!"

Last edited:

ShiniGojira

Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
[Query: Chemical composition ‘love,’ role in thermokinetic process]

Translation: WHAT IS LOVE

BABY DON’T HURT ME

DON’T HURT ME

NO MORE
"Chemical compo-what?" She tilted her head, staring at the metal mon with a curious look. "I don't know what that is but love is used in a lot of things! I use it for my ghostie tricks too! Invis–" She vanished from everyone's sight. "–Uninvis!" She reappeared, sporting a grin. "The love from my friends... Oh! It makes my ice so much stronger, just the thought of it makes my ice immune to fire and heat if I want it to! I love ice and my friends love it too! Do you have something you love, Mr Metal?"

K_S

"There is not enough cat nip and ketchup in this place or any place to be bribe enough to explain amore to you kits and kittens... Let's say nevicata has the most of it and life will fill in the blanks as need be."

K_S

Alright Del is saying she's ready to go over everything so we are done i guess. I'll close this up for now. Thanks for helping everyone and if I'm flagged that Del needs more info I'll email you all and pop it back open but i think thats a wrap.

Good luck for the drawing and thanks for playing!

Top Bottom