• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Closed as of Nov 1. 2022. Dell's 2022 pre event RP

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Dragon!" she gasped, hands holding her cheeks. There was a dragon! A big, awesome and absolutely adorable dragon! Look at it and its little fins, tail and aah! She couldn't hold herself back, zooming towards the Garchomp in the blink of an eye and grabbing it by the chin, cooing at it with sparkles in her eyes.

Antares stumbled back, caught off-guard by the Froslass' aggressiveness. "Unhand me at once!" He tried to wrest himself from the 'mon's freezing grip, to no avail.

Admittedly, he... somewhat appreciated the sudden attention, though he wouldn't admit it.

"Now, aren't you just the biggest wittle dragon ever! Your cute wittle eyes, your wittle claws and oh my gosh, you're so adorable!"

Despite the Froslass' grip bringing with it the expected chill of all Ice-types, Antares felt heat rushing to his face.

He sputtered, "There's only one 'mon who's allowed to refer to me as 'cute' or 'adorable', and you should consider yourself very fortunate he is not here!"

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Gene's eyes flickered blue. The crystal in his shoulder sparked with a dangerous black energy. "Hardly inferior. Giovanni is the one who funded my 'creation' before capturing me in a blasted Master Ball." He held his right hand up. Ectoplasm twirled around his fingers. "It took decades in stasis to undo his 'reprogramming.' And it wasn't even really successful. I just channel my power toward stopping Eternatus' blowhard emperor instead of stripping trainers of their Pokémon."

An amused smirk tugged at his lips and his tail lazily swished back and forth. "You look just like his precious starter, Kitty. Or, at least, a version of them, perhaps."

Reactions: K_S

K_S

Unrepentent Giovanni and Rocket fan
@Ambyssin... Now you started it... Cue Persians first "villian" monologue.

"Well of course I'm precious and my status of a starter shows off my adaptabilty and his taste.. No need to be jealous now... Classys the name and my trainer posses the most of such thus we are the best match. Really, trying to go below the belt that way screams infuriority complex.... As for your Rocket any kitten knows total annialation is wastefull. Ergo your sham of a Team Rocket was clearly a knock off brand." Persian flopped over dropping his pounce pose with a huff. "After all what are corpses good for but making a reeking mess?"

Head tipped the white cat considered its bipedal distant kin. After all some of his genetics had been slipped into thier mewtwo so it was fair to assume this one might be so simularly blessed.

Near translucent blue eyes squinted down at the rather... Goth... Leaning beast. The thing looked like a refuge from vuscisi's head.

Whatever benifits were clearly from recessive genes. Tail tip curling the cat canted down a fangy smirk.

"Curious though... Our mewtwo... project 151... was such a dull thing... Picture of omnicidal maniac." Flicking out his claws Persian scraped them against his perch.. Twisting them just so so the sound must grate. "So my amico molto sgargiante.... I have to ask for all of our saftey... From perfectly fine to burn Kanto down and kill all life how are you feeling today? Because your Other... I Bit him until I severed bones and I've no qualms of doing so to you if need be... "

Vuscisi : a ittalian writer think sci-fi/sreampunk stephen king...

amico molto sgargiante: my very gaudy friend

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Pfbt. You?" Gene quirked a brow. He could down that dumb kitty with a few well-placed Aura Spheres. One hand tied behind his back. "Yeah, sure, you're real threatening. But I made myself pretty clear: I fight against the emperor's troopers. So, unless you're worshipping a certain deoxys, we're fine."

K_S

Cracking a yawn Persian sat up. Forepaws stratched before him kneeding the wood before him before roiling forward in a back arching stretch that ended in his tail quivering like mad before stopping. Raised stiff behind him the tip listing to one side.

"Worship is for lesser critters to direct at felines, kitten. Clearly there are holes in your psychic rattled head if you didnt know that."

Flicking a gaze among the assembled mon Persian saunted along the length of the beam...looming down on the masses.

"So no other ah... Refugees from my Kanto or..." tips head to the dark mewtwo. "His... Wherever he's from?"

ShiniGojira

Multiversal Extraordinaire
Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
Antares stumbled back, caught off-guard by the Froslass' aggressiveness. "Unhand me at once!" He tried to wrest himself from the 'mon's freezing grip, to no avail.

Admittedly, he... somewhat appreciated the sudden attention, though he wouldn't admit it.
Charmed by its attempts at shooing her away and regarding it as nothing but adorable jitters, she circled around it, 'ooh'ing and awing as she looked it up and down.

"Dragon hug!" she exclaimed, diving straight for its chest and embracing it like a child would to an oversized teddy bear.
Despite the Froslass' grip bringing with it the expected chill of all Ice-types, Antares felt heat rushing to his face.

He sputtered, "There's only one 'mon who's allowed to refer to me as 'cute' or 'adorable', and you should consider yourself very fortunate he is not here!"
She froze, letting out a loud gasp as she released her grip, flying so close to the Garchomp's face, he could practically feel her chilling breath. "You have a friend? Is it a dragon too? I have a dragon friend! He's small and squishy and just–" She squeed, beaming with delight. "I'm Fray! What's your name? Ooh! No wait, can I guess it? Is it... Nommy? Chompy? Ooh! Ooh! I know! It's GarGar, right? Right?"

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
She froze, letting out a loud gasp as she released her grip, flying so close to the Garchomp's face, he could practically feel her chilling breath. "You have a friend? Is it a dragon too? I have a dragon friend! He's small and squishy and just–" She squeed, beaming with delight.

"Hm, I apologize for potentially disappointing you, but no, my friend is not a dragon. He's actually a Psychic-type... a Grumpig, to be specific. And, perhaps now I'm saying too much, but... he's more than just a friend to me."

"I'm Fray! What's your name? Ooh! No wait, can I guess it? Is it... Nommy? Chompy? Ooh! Ooh! I know! It's GarGar, right? Right?"

He chuckled lightly. "Incorrect with all of those guesses. My name is Antares! And I suppose it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, then, Fray."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Gene glanced over his shoulder. "Oh, Hockey Puck speaks after all. Just in a way mimicking what humans imagine a robot does." Way to conform to the stereotypes. The mewtwo didn't really want to jump down this raboot hole, but clearly Hockey Puck would keep asking. A one track mind. He raised his hand up and his eyes glowed a deep purple. Gene projected an image over his head of the large, hand-like, five-headed serpentine dragon.

"Eternatus is a planet-sized entity that travels the galaxy, absorbing life-bearing planets into its collective. There are at least a hundred planets inside it. Billions of people. Humans, pokémon, Ultra Beasts." He squished his hands together. "And mishmashed mutants, too."

ShiniGojira

Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
"Hm, I apologize for potentially disappointing you, but no, my friend is not a dragon. He's actually a Psychic-type... a Grumpig, to be specific. And, perhaps now I'm saying too much, but... he's more than just a friend to me."
"Oh." Not a dragon? She frowned, shaking her head. No, that was fine, she had many non-dragon friends too, it just meant that the Grumpig had a dragon friend like her too. "More than a friend?" You can be something better than a friend with someone? She tilted her head, staring at him with a curious smile. "Ooh, is he like your brother or something? I'd love to be more than just friends with my other friends!"

He chuckled lightly. "Incorrect with all of those guesses. My name is Antares! And I suppose it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, then, Fray."
"Ah hah, I knew it and I almost had it too!" She snapped her fingers before moving over to grab his claw with her hands, shaking it. "Wanna be friends?"

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"No, Hockey Puck." Gene pinched his brow. It really did play to all the worst robot stereotypes. "Eternatus defies the basic laws of thermodynamics. It can create infinite energy from nothing." He narrowed his eyes. "Besides, eliminating it would kill all the people living inside it. That doesn't do any good."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Gene looked at the metang like it was an idiot. Because it was. "The Hockey Puck employed selective listening. I said it's the size of a planet. Your little rams wouldn't even be a gentle breeze to it."

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"More than a friend?" You can be something better than a friend with someone? She tilted her head, staring at him with a curious smile. "Ooh, is he like your brother or something? I'd love to be more than just friends with my other friends!"

Antares' face burned with embarrassment. "N-No, we're not related biologically!" He fumbled his way through the next sentences, unusually sheepish. "Erm... what I meant is that we're... together. That is to say, we're in a relationship, in the most simple way of explaining it--"

"Ah hah, I knew it and I almost had it too!" She snapped her fingers before moving over to grab his claw with her hands, shaking it. "Wanna be friends?"

He jumped slightly; he supposed he ought to get used to Fray's apparent hyperactivity sooner rather than later, if he were going to be here for however long...

He briefly pondered the question. Friends...? With someone he hardly knew at all? Foolish.

...Then again, he supposed it couldn't hurt to make a friend wherever one may be.

"...Sure, we're friends now."

K_S

Gene looked at the metang like it was an idiot. Because it was. "The Hockey Puck employed selective listening. I said it's the size of a planet. Your little rams wouldn't even be a gentle breeze to it."
"Now to be fair contemplating the infinite and amorphas might of a being that consumes several planets/worlds is a bit to wrap your brain about... Cut piccolo disco a bit of slack... And considering some of our companions," points a paw at the non-Region and earth-based 'mon. " Have just discovered friendship is magic... I'd be a bit leery in bringing your problems to them. Unless you want one of them to get the grand idea of say... making a batch of something vile and feeding it to Eternus to make it ah... evacuate... what it ate. Or hugs... this lot seems inclined to hug things out..."

("Oh... that's big... very big... The Mediator of the Sky, Reikkoúza? They could do something, right?")

"Or Ray' could be slurped up like a noddle? sgargiante's home sweet home's got a few of those knocking around, hm? 'splain's the fixation."

piccolo disco: little disk

sgargiante: flashy/gaundy

K_S

[Has ramming been attempted?]
"I'm thinkin' if a planet got ate like a kibble bit on the bottom of the bowl that all ramming would do would be ah... getting eaten faster. Unless you wanna give Planet Muncher a bit of iron I wouldn't recommend it."

K_S

ooc: I think I hurt something laughing at that.

Snorting Persian dropped all looming and poise to flop over on one side, howling with laughter.

"Maybe... perhaps all that's needed is the legendary madre di tutte le forchette to make an appearance and set things right?"

madre di tutte le forchette: mother of all forks

ShiniGojira

Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
Antares' face burned with embarrassment. "N-No, we're not related biologically!" He fumbled his way through the next sentences, unusually sheepish. "Erm... what I meant is that we're... together. That is to say, we're in a relationship, in the most simple way of explaining it--"
"Re-la-tionship?" She screwed her eyes in thought. So being more than just friends with someone meant they're together? What was the difference then? Weren't friends always together? Hm...
He jumped slightly; he supposed he ought to get used to Fray's apparent hyperactivity sooner rather than later, if he were going to be here for however long...

He briefly pondered the question. Friends...? With someone he hardly knew at all? Foolish.

...Then again, he supposed it couldn't hurt to make a friend wherever one may be.

"...Sure, we're friends now."
"Woohoo!" Letting go of the claw, she swirled to the sky, doing loops before coming back down, a wide smile on her face. "You wanna see something cool?"

Not waiting for an answer, she blasted the ground behind her with a beam of ice, smashing apart the block that had formed and presenting him a ring made of ice. "Hehe, you can't be friends without friendship bracelets!"
"Now to be fair contemplating the infinite and amorphas might of a being that consumes several planets/worlds is a bit to wrap your brain about... Cut piccolo disco a bit of slack... And considering some of our companions," points a paw at the non-Region and earth-based 'mon. " Have just discovered friendship is magic... I'd be a bit leery in bringing your problems to them. Unless you want one of them to get the grand idea of say... making a batch of something vile and feeding it to Eternus to make it ah... evacuate... what it ate. Or hugs... this lot seems inclined to hug things out..."
Noticing the glance and point, she waved back at the Persian.

Top Bottom