• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Character Responses

Question 1

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
I decided to bring this fun little thing from PWUnion over here!

Basically, this is a thing where questions are asked, or scenarios are given, and you respond in-character with however many characters you'd like. To start off, I'll be asking new questions/scenarios weekly, but if this picks up enough traction that timeframe can be shortened, and you can even ask questions/scenarios of your own!

Here's an example one:

Q: What is your biggest regret?

Gen: "My biggest regret would be when I lied about having amnesia. If I had just told the truth then, this would be a lot easier."

I'll start off the first one with this:

If you have any questions about how this works, let me know, and I'll try to help!

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
This is an awesome thread! Thanks for posting it. Love me some character questions.

I've bothered the usual suspects enough, I think. Time to dig into some unknowns.

My biggest regret? Oh, I don't know, how about DYING? If I hadn't gone and done that, I'd have a hell of a lot less to worry about now. Or, wait, take a step back. I regret going to that fucking party. Or getting fucked up at that party. Maybe if I could remember what all I actually did there, I'd have a better idea of where my real cock-up was.

You mentioned you'd be asking questions weekly, so I guess I don't need to add one myself: What was your most treasured possession as a child? Or if you are a child, what do you dream of having when you grow up?

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
Oh, where do I begin? I never should have joined Team Aqua--I never should have turned Betty or my parents away, I never should have tried to take on all the responsibility Team Aqua gave me, I never should have tried to have my Pokemon fight against others when they had no chance... I never should have lost Seaking. I should have really taken a look at the world, a look at what Team Aqua was all about. I... I never should have given my life over to them.

What was your most treasured possession as a child? Or if you are a child, what do you dream of having when you grow up?

That's easy! When I was six years old, my parents gave me this stuffed Horsea toy that I named Farraige. I carried her everywhere with me and always dreamed of when I'd catch a Horsea of my own! I could raise her and train her to become a beautiful Kingdra!
... I got stuck with a Psyduck instead. But he's turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Q: What would it take for you to break mentally?

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
for me? not very much.

For Celeste... Well, we’re making good progress already.

For Spirit, try introducing her to a cute girl. That’ll give her brain malfunctions real quick.

For Niko, make her feel helpless and useless. Give her a problem she needs to but can’t solve.

For Metheus, simply take off the helmet.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Q: Who do you trust the least?

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Dusk: "That bitch Veracity has it out for me. Sriracha might be a prick but if he says something at least I know he means it."

Jesse: "Any human could be... dangerous. Best not to tell 'em anythin' until they've proven they can be trusted."

Q: Have you ever been betrayed? How did it happen?

Lunastar589

Youngster
Pronouns
She/Her, He/Him
Q: How do you deal with obstacles/adversaries/failure?
Keperstof: "Ignore it! Failure is bad but the feeling of it will eventually go away!"
Poinsettia: "Try again but this time, try to improve and find out what caused me to fail"

Q: What's your happiest moment?

Extension_Driver

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
he/him
Q: What's your happiest moment?
Neil: "When I was given a Pokemon at the age of eighteen! We Kalosians wait till aduklthood; I was so jealous of kids from Kanto saying they could go out into the world at ten!

The Exile: "I got some cool gifts for my eighteenth birthday, including a knife, lighter, backpack and water container. Though that didn;t make me happy; meeting Neil did. Hadn't had a friend in ages."

Q: What's was the biggest obstacle you had to face in your life?

Top Bottom