• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Catnip Circle

kintsugi

golden scars | pfp by sun
the warmth of summer in the songs you write
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. silvally-grass
  2. lapras
  3. golurk
  4. booper-kintsugi
  5. meloetta-kint-muse
  6. meloetta-kint-dancer
  7. murkrow
  8. yveltal
NaNoWriMo Procrastination Edition: Brilliant Catnip & Shining Catnip
giphy.gif

Organizer: kintsugi

Sign-ups open until Friday, November 19th 22:00 EST [countdown here]

You have until the end of the countdown to submit your fic of choice. You may change it anytime up until the rolling takes place. Submit to me via TR or Discord DM.

Review window opens: once your assignment is rolled
Review window closes: Sunday, November 21th 22:00 EST [countdown here]

If there's anybody entered you already know is fully caught-up on the fic you've chosen, let me know before I roll and I can re-roll if it lands on them. If you don't PM me and let me know, I'll assume we're good to go and the roll will stay as-is. Also note that while hosts can accommodate CW restrictions, we can't accommodate genre requests.

This round has a review word count minimum of 250 words, excluding quotes. Note that this is just the total review word count, not words per chapter. Stuck on things to say? Check out this post for a list of reviewing tips and tricks!

Submissions:
@canisaries - Batty [reroll if MintyMimix, NebulaDreams]
@bluesidra - 26 Years Ago
@slamdunkrai - Hey, Space Cadet!
@BossCar - Rosa's Renaissance
@Umbramatic - Heroes After All -or- It's Vaespar Night
@The Walrein - Hitmontop Saves the Day
@Sinderella - White Swan, Black Swan
@kintsugi - Dragon's Dance [reroll if WildBoots, Pen]
@Pen - burner [reroll if Pen, kintsugi]

Last edited:

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
December 14th Game - Pre-Blitz Warmup!

7ipl.gif

Organizer: Canis

Sign-ups open until Friday, 17th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

You have until the end of the countdown to submit your fic of choice. You may change it anytime up until the rolling takes place. Submit to me via TR or Discord DM.

Review window closes: Monday, 20th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

If there's anybody entered you already know is fully caught-up on the fic you've chosen, let me know before I roll and I can re-roll if it lands on them. If you don't PM me and let me know, I'll assume we're good to go and the roll will stay as-is. Also note that while hosts can accommodate CW restrictions, we can't accommodate genre requests.

This round has a review word count minimum of 200 words, excluding quotes. Note that this is just the total review word count, not words per chapter. Stuck on things to say? Check out this post for a list of reviewing tips and tricks!

Submissions

@IFBench - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Eternal Shadows [reroll if bluesidra]
@Adamhuarts - Weaversong [cw blood] [reroll if ArielDiancie] [do not assign gore]
@Sinderella - White Swan, Black Swan [cw gore, implied sexual abuse, occult]
@canisaries - Hunter, Haunted [reroll if Nebula, Chibi, Negrek, Ambyssin] [cw gore, violence, occult]
@ArielDiancie - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rescuers of Light [do not assign gore]
@Just a Torchic - But How Will It Be: A Drabble Collection [assorted cws, check thread] [reroll if bluesidra]
@SparklingEspeon - Do Psychic-Type Pokemon Dream of Electric Sheep? [reroll if Windskull] [cw trauma]
@Pen - Dragon's Dance [reroll if Wildboots, kintsugi, love]
@love - The Verdant Ones [cw death] [reroll if espy]
@HelloYellow17 - Of Sand and Shadows [cw abuse, PTSD, violence] [reroll if Pen, kintsugi]
@Umbramatic - Shining Pearl Snippets
@kintsugi - the wizard's word
@ShiniGojira - Just a Normal Day [reroll if ArielDiancie]
@Flyg0n - Legendary Adventures [reroll if espeon, bluesidra]
@CinderArts - Whispers of a Dying Flame [do not assign gore]

Assignments

Last edited:

kintsugi

golden scars | pfp by sun
the warmth of summer in the songs you write
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. silvally-grass
  2. lapras
  3. golurk
  4. booper-kintsugi
  5. meloetta-kint-muse
  6. meloetta-kint-dancer
  7. murkrow
  8. yveltal
oneshot, two shot, red shot, blue shot!
CheeryNarrowIndianrhinoceros-size_restricted.gif

please laugh at my joke
Catnip: Blitz Special Twin Edition!

Organizer:
kintsugi

Sign-ups open until January 6, 2022 at 22:00 EST [link]

You have until the end of the countdown to submit your fic of choice. You may change it anytime up until the rolling takes place. You can enter this round by sending me a Discord or TR DM with the following information:
Fic Link:
Content Warnings:
[if applicable]
Reroll Candidates: [see below]
(*) Reroll candidates: If there's anybody entered you already know is fully caught-up on the fic you've chosen, or who is actively in a review exchange/is your beta for this fic, let me know before I roll and I can re-roll if it lands on them. If you don't PM me and let me know, I'll assume we're good to go and the roll will stay as-is. Also note that while hosts can accommodate CW restrictions, we can't accommodate genre requests.

Special Condition: Double Trouble - if you'd like to enter twice (in exchange for reviewing two stories), you may do so. You can submit one story twice or two stories once.

Review window closes: January 09, 2022, 18:00 EST [link]

This round has a review word count minimum of 250 words, excluding quotes. Note that this is just the total review word count, not words per chapter. Stuck on things to say? Check out this post for a list of reviewing tips and tricks!

Submissions
@Just a Torchic 1 - I'm a Marionette [CW//depictions of eating disorders (including starving and purging), alcohol and alcohol abuse, mentions of other drugs, parental death, self harm, physical and sexual harassment, sexual assault, mental illness, hospitals/blood/needles, bigotry (including slurs, Fantastic Racism, homophobia, and ceterophobia, or discrimination towards nonbinary people), emotional abuse, and suicidal ideation. There's also some implied sexual content and discussions of sexuality.]
@Just a Torchic 2 - You were only waiting for this moment to be free [CW//abusive/toxic family and the repercussions of cutting them out. There's also some "mistaken for assault/rape/other nasty stuff".]
@Sinderella 1 - White Swan, Black Swan [cw: light gore, implied sexual abuse, talk of sexual abuse, non-consensual scenes romance scenes, some occult] [reroll if kintsugi]
@Sinderella 2 - White Swan, Black Swan [cw: light gore, implied sexual abuse, talk of sexual abuse, non-consensual scenes romance scenes, some occult] [reroll if kintsugi]
@windskull 1 - Places We Call Home [cw: Violence/Blood, Death, implied abuse in later chapters]
@windskull 2 - Origin [no cw] [reroll if kintsugi]
@ShiniGojira 1 - Just a Normal Day [cw: mild language, some blood, broken bones and sexual jokes] [reroll if Ambyssin]
@ShiniGojira 2 - Just a Normal Day [cw: mild language, some blood, broken bones and sexual jokes] [reroll if Ambyssin, kintsugi]
@canisaries - Hunter, Haunted [cw gore, violence, occult] [reroll if Nebula, Chibi, Negrek, Ambyssin]
@IFBench 1 - Eternal Shadows [reroll if Bluesidra]
@IFBench 2 - A Way to Reunite [reroll if HellowYellow17, Dragonfree, Kyuegh, Umbramatic]
@CinderArts - Whispers of a Dying Flame [reroll if Just a Torchic, bluesidra, ArielDancie, or Umbramatic]
@SparklingEspeon 1 - Do Psychic-Type Pokemon Dream of Electric Sheep? [cw: violence, trauma] [reroll if Windskull, Spiteful Murkrow]
@SparklingEspeon 2 - Do Psychic-Type Pokemon Dream of Electric Sheep? [cw: violence, trauma] [reroll if Windskull, Spiteful Murkrow]
@bluesidra 1 - 26 Years
@bluesidra 2 - 26 Years
@Ambyssin 1 - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor [cw: Language, cartoon violence] [reroll if Namohysip]
@Ambyssin 2 - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor [cw: Language, cartoon violence] [reroll if Namohysip]
@Pen - choose one: [So Much for Light and Heat] [without a human heart] [The Days of Miracle and Wonder] [The Crystal Prince and the Heart of Life] [The Last Con] [The Tessellation Solution] [Starfall] [Zoroark Stories] [reroll if kintsugi or WildBoots]
@Negrek 1 - In Ghostly Fashion [reroll if Pen, WildBoots, Panoramic_Vacuum, windskull, Flyg0n]
@Negrek 2 - In Ghostly Fashion [reroll if Pen, WildBoots, Panoramic_Vacuum, windskull, Flyg0n]
@slamdunkrai 1 - Hey, Space Cadet! [cw: strong language, depictions of self-loathing/depression] [reroll if bluesidra, Panoramic_Vacuum]
@slamdunkrai 2 - Hey, Space Cadet! [cw: strong language, depictions of self-loathing/depression] [reroll if bluesidra, Panoramic_Vacuum]
@kintsugi 1 - choose one: [the envy of eden] [krookodile tears] [reroll if Pen, WildBoots]
@kintsugi 2 - choose one: [the envy of eden] [krookodile tears] [reroll if Pen, WildBoots, Sparkling Espeon]
@Experidenzel - Universal Rescue Team: Obscure Escapade's [reroll if AbraPunk, Sparkfire, Yap Yap, Angry Bun]

Assignments:

Last edited:

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
February 12th Game

4AA5DD03FAF81ABCC95D8F8EDF39B87DDB0ABA51

Sign-ups open until Thursday, 17th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Review window closes: Monday, 21st 10:00 EST [countdown here]

This round has a review word count minimum of 200 words, excluding quotes. Note that this is just the total review word count, not words per chapter. Stuck on things to say? Check out this post for a list of reviewing tips and tricks!

Submissions

@canisaries - Hunter, Haunted [reroll if Nebula, Chibi, Negrek, Ambyssin] [cw gore, violence, occult]
@IFBench - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Eternal Shadows [reroll if Chibi]
@BossCar - There's No Better Team
@Just a Torchic - In the echo of the ocean/In the hunting of the wind [reroll if bluesidra] [assorted cws, check thread]
@kyeugh - Wandersword [reroll if bluesidra, love, slamdunkrai, adam, phoenixsong, or pen] [cw blood]
@K_S - A Body of Proof [assorted cws, check thread]
@ShiniGojira - Just a Normal Day [reroll if Ambyssin, bluesidra]
@Negrek - In Ghostly Fashion [reroll if Pen, WildBoots, Namo, kintsugi, ShiniGojira, SparklingEspeon, Flyg0n, windskull, or Pano]
@Umbramatic - Tales of Arrival [reroll if kint, equital, abra]
@NebulaDreams - Teamwork Makes the Dream Work [reroll if canis, slamdunkrai]
@Chibi Pika - The Legendarian Chronicles [reroll if Negrek] [cw blood]
@Dragonfree - Butterfree [reroll if Phoenixsong, ShiniGojira, slamdunkrai, Flyg0n, Negrek, unrepentantAuthor]
@windskull - Places We Call Home [reroll if love, negrek, espy] [cw blood/violence, dark themes] [do not assign gore]
@Spiteful Murkrow - Fledglings [reroll if Ambyssin] or Once a Thief
@bluesidra - Hospice [reroll if kint, kyeugh, silurica, umbra or Torchic]
@UnderSeaWings - Pokémon Mythos & Lore [reroll if venia silente or negrek] [cw mention of suicide and attempted sexual assault] [do not assign sexual abuse or suicide]

Assignments

Last edited:

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
February 27th Game

c989a1e3e5a93a40d6f05c99c655fae4.gif

>mfw review

Sign-ups open until Thursday, March 3rd 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Review window closes: Monday, March 7th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Submissions

@NebulaDreams - Teamwork Makes the Dream Work [reroll if canis, slamdunkrai]
@Just a Torchic - Alternate Title (Alternate Champion) [assorted content warnings, check thread]
@UnderSeaWings - Pokémon Mythos & Lore [cw reference to suicide] [do not assign sexual abuse or suicide]
@Joshthewriter - Journey [cw violence]
@Spiteful Murkrow - Fledglings [reroll if Ambyssin] or Once a Thief [reroll if ShadowOfAntioch, Virgil] or Dragonspiral's Children [reroll if CinderArts]
@ShiniGojira - Just a Normal Day [reroll if Ambyssin, bluesidra, Bench]
@Umbramatic - Heroes After All [reroll if Dragonfree]
@The Walrein - Snorlax Is In Denial [cw violence]
@SparklingEspeon - Do Psychic-Type Pokemon Dream of Electric Sheep? [reroll if windskull] [cw violence]
@bluesidra - Eternal Shadows [reroll if Spiteful Murkrow]
@Dragonfree - Butterfree [reroll if Phoenixsong, ShiniGojira, slamdunkrai, Flyg0n, Negrek, unrepentantAuthor, Nebula]

Assignments

Last edited:

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
April 4th Game

giphy.gif

Sign-ups open until Thursday, April 7th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Review window closes: Monday, April 11th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

This round has a review word count minimum of 200 words, excluding quotes. Use this site to check your wordcount. Note that this is just the total review word count, not words per chapter. Stuck on things to say? Check out this post for a list of reviewing tips and tricks!

Submissions

@IFBench - Eternal Shadows [reroll if Chibi Pika, SparklingEspeon, Namo, Spiteful Murkrow]
@Flyg0n - Legendary Adventures [reroll if SparklingEspeon]
@NebulaDreams - The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters [reroll if canis]
@Just a Torchic - ¡Patito! [assorted cws, check thread] [reroll if Neb]
@canisaries - Hunter, Haunted [reroll if Nebula, Chibi, Negrek, Ambyssin, Sind] [cw gore, violence, occult]
@Joshthewriter - Journey (any Special Episode)
@SparklingEspeon - Crashing Fate
@Blackjack Gabbiani - The Objective Truth of the Universe [reroll if Josh] [Legends: Arceus postgame spoilers]
@Panoramic_Vacuum - Final Gambit [reroll if Torchic or Josh]
@Spiteful Murkrow - Fledglings [reroll if Virgil] or Once a Thief [reroll if ShadowOfAntioch, Virgil] or Dragonspiral's Children [reroll if CinderArts or Venia Silente]
@Umbramatic - Shining Pearl Snippets [reroll if Pano, Bench, Torchic, Venia Silente]
@kyeugh - Wandersword [reroll if bluesidra, love, slamdunkrai, adam, phoenixsong, pen, josh] [cw blood]

Assignments

Last edited:

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
May 8th Game - Happy Mother's Day!

tumblr_oebk8kTg2O1vdlvpao1_400.gif

Sign-ups open until Thursday, May 12th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Review window closes: Wednesday, May 18th 10:00 EST [countdown here] (Note: this deadline is later than normal due to Eurovision taking place on the weekend and my upcoming eye surgery)

This round has a review word count minimum of 200 words, excluding quotes. Use this site to check your wordcount. Note that this is just the total review word count, not words per chapter. Stuck on things to say? Check out this post for a list of reviewing tips and tricks!

Submissions

@NebulaDreams - The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters [reroll if canis, Espy]
@canisaries - Hunter, Haunted [reroll if Nebula, Chibi, Negrek, Ambyssin, Sind] [cw gore, violence, occult], Judgment [reroll of Nebula, Dragonfree, Adam] [cw capital punishment]
@DeliriousAbsol - The End: Rekindled [do not assign gore or occult]
@Sinderella - White Swan, Black Swan [reroll if Seren or bluesidra] [cw light gore, some occult, drug usage, talk of sexual assault, and stalking]
@Spiteful Murkrow - Fledglings [reroll if Virgil, Ambyssin] or Once a Thief [reroll if ShadowOfAntioch, Virgil, Ambyssin] or Dragonspiral's Children [reroll if CinderArts or Venia Silente]
@The Walrein - Whom The Gods Gifted And Whom The Gods Doomed
@SparklingEspeon - Do Psychic Cats Dream of Electric Sheep? [reroll if windskull] [cw violence]
@ShiniGojira - Just a Normal Day
@Adamhuarts - Weaversong [reroll if bench, canis]

Assignments

Last edited:

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
July 3th Game

5d02c006471f300c15e177be7fe3083a.gif

Sign-ups open until Thursday, July 7th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Review window closes: Tuesday, July 12th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Submissions

@canisaries - Hunter, Haunted [reroll if Nebula, Chibi, Negrek, Ambyssin, Sind, Espy] [cw gore, violence, occult] or Judgment [reroll of Nebula, Dragonfree, Adam] [cw capital punishment]
@Adamhuarts - Weaversong [cw blood] [reroll if Vulpi, Vray, Espy, Bench, Canis, Gojira, Del] [do not assign gore]
@Sinderella - White Swan, Black Swan [cw light gore, some occult, drug usage, talk of sexual assault, and stalking]
@Blackjack Gabbiani - Restart
@SparklingEspeon - Do Psychic Cats Dream of Electric Sheep? [reroll if windskull] [cw violence]
@IFBench - A Way To Reunite [reroll if Spiteful Murkrow, Inke, windskull, umbra]
@Spiteful Murkrow - Fledglings [reroll if Virgil, Ambyssin] or Once a Thief [reroll if ShadowOfAntioch, Virgil] or Dragonspiral's Children [reroll if CinderArts or Venia Silente]

Assignments

*New chapter was posted after assignments were rolled

Last edited:
Reactions: K_S

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
July 28th Game

garfield.gif

Sign-ups open until Tuesday, August 2nd 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Review window closes: Sunday, August 7th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Submissions

@Spiteful Murkrow - Fledglings [reroll if Virgil, Ambyssin]
@Torchic W. Pip - I'm A Marionette [assorted content warnings, check thread]
@Pen - The Last Strike [reroll if bluesidra] or Dragon's Dance [reroll if bluesidra, espy]
@SparklingEspeon - Crashing Fate [cw blood]
@Sinderella - White Swan, Black Swan [cw light gore, some occult, drug usage, talk of sexual assault, and stalking]
@BossCar - I'm a Salamence
@RJR Basimilus - 2/3 [cw blood]

Assignments

Last edited:

Spiteful Murkrow

Busy Writing Stories I Want to Read
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Partners
  1. nidoran-f
  2. druddigon
  3. swellow
  4. quilava-fobbie
  5. sneasel-kate
August 14th Game - Dual Destinies Edition

b800beb4909d19a6bb64191cf515c24b3ed0fa5f.gif

Organizer: Spiteful Murkrow

Sign-ups open until Thursday, August 18th 23:00 EST [countdown here]

Special Condition: Dual Destinies - The August 14th game is effectively two parallel games for different themes of fics. One theme pool will be rolled consisting entirely of Trainerverse fics, while the other pool will consist entirely of PMD fics. There is some gray area in between the two, so it will be up to the submitter to classify how they wish for their story to be identified. As the organizer, I reserve the right to reshuffle fics across thematic tracks as needed, but I don’t intend to do so outside of very obvious accidental misclassifications.

You may enter whatever combination of review pools you wish as long as you submit an appropriate story for each entered pool and review a story from each entered pool, and this game’s deadline is a bit longer than normal Catnips specifically to encourage dual submissions. If you enter both pools at once (like yours truly) you must have unique submissions for each pool. Unlike Double Trouble Catnip, you may not submit one story twice.

You have until the end of the countdown to submit your fic(s) of choice along with the thematic track you wish to enter in. You may submit either singular submissions, or slates with multiple options for your assignee to choose from (refer to my own submissions further below for an example of each). You may change your submissions anytime up until the sign-up window closes. Please send your submissions to me via TR or Discord DM.

Review window closes: Sunday, August 28th 23:00 EST [countdown here]

If there's anybody entered that you already know is fully caught-up on the fic you've chosen, please let me know before I roll so that way I can re-roll if it lands on them. If you don't PM me and let me know, the roll will stay as-is. Also note that while hosts can accommodate CW restrictions, we can't accommodate genre requests.

This round has a review word count minimum of 200 words, excluding quotes. Use this site to check your wordcount. Note that the minimum applies only to the total review word count, and not to words per chapter. Stuck on things to say? Check out this post for a list of reviewing tips and tricks!

Submissions

Trainerverse Submissions

@Spiteful Murkrow - Dragonspiral’s Children [reroll if Cinderarts, Venia Silente]
@Torchic W. Pip - I'm a Marionette [reroll if SparklingEspeon] [cw substance abuse, self harm, suicidal ideation, sexual assault, blood. Consult first post for full list] OR ¡Patito! [reroll if NebulaDreams, Panoramic Vacuum] [cw vomiting, child abandonment and trauma, mentions of mental illness, profanity. Consult first post for full list]
@AbraPunk - The Hero of Another Story [reroll if Flyg0n] [cw gore]
@TheWinterComet - Minutes to Midnight [cw major character death. Consult first post for full list]
@IFBench - In Tandem [reroll if NebulaDreams] [do not assign heavy themes or strong gore/violence]
@kintsugi - The Last Strike [reroll if bluesidra, Torchic W. Pip]
@Blackjack Gabbiani - In Vino Veritas [cw implied child abuse, PTSD]
@Cresselia92 - The Meaning of Power [reroll if SparklingEspeon] [do not assign heavy themes or strong gore/violence]
@Sinderella - White Swan, Black Swan [cw gore, occult, drug usage, discussed sexual assault, stalking. Consult first post for full list]
@SparklingEspeon - Crashing Fate [reroll if RJR Basimilus] [cw light blood]
@Umbramatic - Legends Arceus Snippets
@Joshthewriter - Journey (Main story or any Special Episode)

PMD Submissions

@Spiteful Murkrow - Fledglings [reroll if Virgil134, Ambyssin] OR Once a Thief [reroll if Virgil134, Ambyssin, Shadow of Antioch]
@canisaries - Batty [reroll if SparklingEspeon, love, NebulaDreams]
@IFBench - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Eternal Shadows [reroll if Chibi Pika, SparklingEspeon, Namohysip, Spiteful Murkrow] [do not assign heavy themes or strong gore/violence]
@Virgil134 - Fledglings [reroll if Spiteful Murkrow, Ambyssin]
@Adamhuarts - Weaversong [reroll if Vray, IFBench, canisaries, ShiniGojira, DeliriousAbsol]
@SparklingEspeon - Chapter 2~Eleven of Do Psychic Cats Dream of Electric Sheep? [reroll if Spiteful Murkrow, windskull] [cw violence, death, suicidal ideation]
@Umbramatic - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Tales Of Arrival [reroll if equital, kintsugi, AbraPunk]
@Torchic W. Pip - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: A Little Night Music [cw anxiety, social anxiety]
@JFought - The Myriad Investigations of Detective Oscar
@StolenMadWolf - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Guardians of Balance [cw strong language, strong violence, gore. Consult first post for full list]

Assignments

Trainerverse

PMD

Last edited:

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
22th Sep Game

16644ca01f2d22abf4a456fc1201eb82.gif

Sign-ups open until Thursday, September 29th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Review window closes: Sunday, October 2nd 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Submissions

@Joshthewriter - Journey (main story or any Special Episode) [cw violence]
@canisaries - Kills-Other-Humans [cw gore, murder, abuse]
@Torchic W. Pip - We Don't Speak His Name [assorted content warnings, check thread] [reroll if K_S]
@Spiteful Murkrow - Fledglings [reroll if Virgil, Ambyssin] or Once a Thief [reroll if ShadowOfAntioch, Virgil] or Hunting Game [cw abuse] [reroll if Dragonfree, K_S or Torchic]
@AbraPunk - The Hero of Another Story [cw gore] [reroll if Flyg0n, Joshthewriter]
@Umbramatic - Legends Arceus Snippets [reroll if Blackjack]
@K_S - Restart (by @Blackjack Gabbiani) [reroll if Bench]
@Sinderella - White Swan, Black Swan [assorted content warnings, check thread] or The Guzmania Blooms [cw strong language and child abuse] [reroll if Torchic or Flyg0n] or Storm Surge [cw strong language, near-death experience, drowning]
@Adamhuarts - Weaversong [reroll if Vray, IFBench, canisaries, ShiniGojira, DeliriousAbsol, Gyieg] [do not assign gore or very heavy themes]
@JFought - The Myriad Investigations of Detective Oscar [reroll if Torchic]
@GumPlum - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Free Fiction [cw blood, violence, heavy themes] [do not assign gore or very heavy themes]
@Flyg0n - Legendary Adventures [reroll if SparklingEspeon]

Assignments

Last edited:

Spiteful Murkrow

Pronouns
He/Him/His
Partners
  1. nidoran-f
  2. druddigon
  3. swellow
  4. quilava-fobbie
  5. sneasel-kate
October 27th Game - Dual Destinies Edition

Sign-ups open until Monday, October 31st 20:00 EST [countdown here]

Special Condition: Dual Destinies - The October 27th game is effectively two parallel games for different themes of fics. One theme pool will be rolled consisting entirely of one-shots, while the other pool will consist entirely of chapterfics. There is some gray area in between the two, so for this game, a one-shot will be defined as a standalone piece explicitly defined as a one-shot by its writer even if it does not meet the strict definition of a one-shot from Review Blitz of being the only story update in its thread. As the organizer, I reserve the right to reshuffle fics across thematic tracks as needed, but I don’t intend to do so outside of very obvious accidental misclassifications.

You may enter whatever combination of review pools you wish as long as you submit an appropriate story for each entered pool and review a story from each entered pool, and like the last Dual Destinies Catnip, this game’s deadline is a bit longer than normal specifically to encourage dual submissions. While the fundamental pool design probably makes it a bit easier this time around, if you enter both pools at once (like yours truly) you must have unique submissions for each pool. Unlike Double Trouble Catnip, you may not submit one story twice.

You have until the end of the countdown to submit your fic(s) of choice along with the thematic track you wish to enter in. You may submit either singular submissions, or slates with multiple options for your assignee to choose from (refer to my own submissions further below for an example of each). You may change your submissions anytime up until the sign-up window closes. Please send your submissions to me via TR or Discord DM.

Review window closes: Thursday, November 10th 20:00 EST [countdown here]

If there's anybody entered that you already know is fully caught-up on the fic you've chosen, please let me know before I roll so that way I can re-roll if it lands on them. If you don't PM me and let me know, the roll will stay as-is. Also note that while hosts can accommodate CW restrictions, we can't accommodate genre requests.

This round has a review word count minimum of 200 words, excluding quotes. Use this site to check your wordcount. Note that the minimum applies only to the total review word count, and not to words per chapter. Stuck on things to say? Check out this post for a list of reviewing tips and tricks!

Submissions

One-Shot Submissions

@Spiteful Murkrow - Hunting Game [reroll if Dragonfree, K_S, Torchic W. Pip, BestLizard] [cw abuse]
@Torchic W. Pip - We Don't Speak His Name [assorted content warnings, check thread] [reroll if K_S, Umbramatic]
@The Walrein - Wailord Sus
@Umbramatic - Divided I Fall [reroll if bluesidra, Pen, Torchic, Panoramic_Vacuum]
@Joshthewriter - Nightmare [cw violence]
@Dragonfree - Curse [reroll if Torchic W. Pip, JFought, Flyg0n, Joshthewriter, CinderArts] [cw bloodless horror, occult themes]
@JFought - The Myriad Investigations of Detective Oscar [reroll if Torchic W. Pip, canisaries]
@Pen - The Last Strike [reroll if bluesidra, Torchic W. Pip, IFBench]

Chapterfic Submissions

@Spiteful Murkrow - The Halloween Extra of Dragonspiral’s Children [reroll if Venia Silente]
@Torchic W. Pip - I'm a Marionette [cw substance abuse, self harm, suicide attempt, sexual assault, blood. Consult first post for full list]
@AbraPunk - The Hero of Another Story [cw gore]
@HowlingAtTheCrescentMoon - Shattered Daybreak [do not assign sexual assault, child abuse]
@canisaries - Kills-Other-Humans [cw gore, murder, abuse]
@Joshthewriter - Journey (main story or any Special Episode other than Nightmare) [cw violence]
@Umbramatic - Greenhorn Prometheus [reroll if kintsugi, Dragonfree, Chibi Pika, Wildboots, Starlight Aurate, canisares, Namohysip] OR Heroes After All (main story or Halloween chapter) [assorted content warnings, check thread]
@StolenMadWolf - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Guardians of Balance [cw strong language, strong violence, gore. Consult first post for full list]

Assignments

One-Shots

Chapterfics

Last edited:

Spiteful Murkrow

Pronouns
He/Him/His
Partners
  1. nidoran-f
  2. druddigon
  3. swellow
  4. quilava-fobbie
  5. sneasel-kate
a6f580b8a0b890b9cb9819c7842e786a95e6018c.gifv

December 28th Game - Blitz Oneshot Twin Edition

Organizer:
Spiteful Murkrow

Sign-ups open until Beginning of Week 2 of Review Blitz 4 - January 1, 2023 at 0:00 GMT [countdown here]
Special Condition: Oneshot Double Trouble - Okay, so for those of you who took part in Review Blitz 3's Double Trouble Catnip, the rules are simple: if you'd like to enter twice (in exchange for reviewing two stories), you may do so. With one catch:

Your submission(s) must be one-shots that qualify for the Week 2 theme bonus. Since hey, it's a busy time in everyone's lives for reading and reviewing, might as well incentivize people for giving your stories a gander. Like a normal Double Trouble Catnip, you can submit one story twice or two stories once, so long as they meet the additional theme criteria.

You have until the start of Week 2 of Review Blitz 4 to submit your fic of choice, and complete any outstanding reviews you may have from prior Catnips to be eligible for entry. You may change it anytime up until the rolling takes place. You can enter this round by sending me a Discord or TR DM with the following information:

Fic Link:
Content Warnings:
[if applicable]

(*) Reroll candidates: If there's anybody entered you already know is fully caught-up on the fic you've chosen, or who is actively in a review exchange/is your beta for this fic, let me know before I roll and I can re-roll if it lands on them. If you don't PM me and let me know, I'll assume we're good to go and the roll will stay as-is. Also note that while hosts can accommodate CW restrictions, we can't accommodate genre requests.

Review window closes: Beginning of Week 3 of Review Blitz 4 - January 08, 2023, 0:00 GMT [countdown here]

Submissions

@Spiteful Murkrow₁ - Hunting Game [reroll if Dragonfree, K_S, Torchic W. Pip, Pen, BestLizard] [cw abuse]
@Spiteful Murkrow₂ - [NO AUDIO] [reroll if K_S, Bluwiikoon, Umbramatic, IFBench, Venia Silente]
@Namohysip₁ - In Beta [reroll if kyeugh, zion of arcadia] OR Prayers Unheard [reroll if Windskull, Umbramatic, canisaries] [cw death and grief] OR The Great Dunsparce Apocalypse [reroll if Adamhuarts, DeliriousAbsol, Negrek, Torchic W. Pip] OR The Godslayer [reroll if Starlight Aurate, kintsugi]
@Namohysip₂ - In Beta [reroll if kyeugh, zion of arcadia] OR Prayers Unheard [reroll if Windskull, Umbramatic, canisaries] [cw death and grief] OR The Great Dunsparce Apocalypse [reroll if Adamhuarts, DeliriousAbsol, Negrek, Torchic W. Pip] OR The Godslayer [reroll if Starlight Aurate, kintsugi]
@windskull₁ - Windskull's Drabble Collection [reroll if Negrek] OR Seeking Chivalry [reroll if Adamhuarts, Pen, kintsugi, Blackjack Gabbiani] OR Lost to Retellings [reroll if Namohysip] [cw violence, discussion of death] OR A little Less Lonely [reroll if Nubushi] OR What's a Name to a Science Experiment [reroll if Namohysip, kintsugi]
@windskull₂ - Windskull's Drabble Collection [reroll if Negrek] OR Seeking Chivalry [reroll if Adamhuarts, Pen, kintsugi, Blackjack Gabbiani] OR Lost to Retellings [reroll if Namohysip] [cw violence, discussion of death] OR A little Less Lonely [reroll if Nubushi] OR What's a Name to a Science Experiment [reroll if Namohysip, kintsugi]
@Torchic W. Pip₁ - Babá Day [reroll if Lisia, Cherry_BombBees] [cw discussions of bigotry]
@Torchic W. Pip₂ - ¡Patito! [reroll if Panoramic_Vacuum, NebulaDreams, zion of arcadia, Spiteful Murkrow] [cw vomiting, hospitalization, child abandonment, consult first post for full list]
@IFBench - A Way To Reunite [reroll if Umbramatic, windskull, Inkedust, Spiteful Murkrow] [do not assign heavy themes or strong gore/violence, (post-)apocalyptic content]
@zion of arcadia₁ - Edgeworth [reroll if Adamhuarts, Spiteful Murkrow, Ambyssin, love] [cw horror]
@zion of arcadia₂ - Pizza with a Slice of Pain [reroll if Spiteful Murkrow, love, windskull, kintsugi, Pen, ShiniGojira]
@Sinderella₁ - Storm Surge [cw strong language, near-death experience, drowning]
@Sinderella₂ - Storm Surge [cw strong language, near-death experience, drowning]
@Pen₁ - Any one-shot qualifying for the W2 bonus [cw consult first post for full list]
@Pen₂ - Any one-shot qualifying for the W2 bonus [cw consult first post for full list]
@HelloYellow17 - Nameless [reroll if canisaries, JoshTheWriter, Dragonfree, K_S, Venia Silente] [cw depictions of death, violence, mental decay] OR Of Angst and Anguish [cw depictions of death, injury, and suicidal ideation] OR Starfrost [reroll if Panoramic_Vacuum, Umbramatic, Torchic W. Pip, Flyg0n, Dragonfree, Namohysip, Pen, Phoenixsong, unrepentantAuthor, Shiny Phantump]

Assignments

Last edited:

Spiteful Murkrow

Pronouns
He/Him/His
Partners
  1. nidoran-f
  2. druddigon
  3. swellow
  4. quilava-fobbie
  5. sneasel-kate
HonoredIllegalHyracotherium-max-1mb.gif

Catnip: Blitz Finale Twin Edition!

Organizer:
Spiteful Murkrow

Sign-ups open until Beginning of Week 4 of Review Blitz 4 - January 15, 2023 at 0:00 GMT [countdown here]
Special Condition: Double Trouble - if you'd like to enter twice (in exchange for reviewing two stories), you may do so. You can submit one story twice or two stories once.

You have until the start of Week 4 of Review Blitz 4 to submit your fic of choice, and complete any outstanding reviews you may have from prior Catnips to be eligible for entry. You may change it anytime up until the rolling takes place. You can enter this round by sending me a Discord or TR DM with the following information:

Fic Link:
Content Warnings:
[if applicable]

Review window closes: end of Review Blitz 4 - January 22, 2023, 0:00 GMT [countdown here]

Submissions

@Spiteful Murkrow₁ - Special Chapter: Auld Lang Syne of Fledglings [reroll if SparklingEspeon, Ambyssin, Namohysip, windskull]
@Spiteful Murkrow₂ - The Halloween Extra of Dragonspiral’s Children [reroll if Venia Silente, Torchic W. Pip]
@windskull₁ - Places We Call Home [cw consult first post for full list] [reroll if Spiteful Murkrow, love, Negrek, SparklingEspeon]
@windskull₂ - Any story listed in the this post [cw consult first post for full list]
@kyeugh₁ - tarnishing [cw gore, abuse] [reroll if Pen]
@kyeugh₂ - tarnishing [cw gore, abuse] [reroll if Pen]
@CinderArts₁ - The Prince Who Travelled Through Time [do not assign sexual assault, strong gore]
@CinderArts₂ - The Prince Who Travelled Through Time [do not assign sexual assault, strong gore]
@Sinderella₁ - White Swan, Black Swan [assorted content warnings, check thread] [reroll if Seren, Torchic W. Pip, Joshthewriter]
@Sinderella₂ - White Swan, Black Swan [assorted content warnings, check thread] [reroll if Seren, Torchic W. Pip, Joshthewriter]
@Torchic W. Pip₁ - I'm a Marionette [cw substance abuse, self harm, suicide attempt, sexual assault, blood. Consult first post for full list]
@Torchic W. Pip₂ - I'm a Marionette [cw substance abuse, self harm, suicide attempt, sexual assault, blood. Consult first post for full list]
@Ambyssin₁ - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor [cw Language, cartoon violence] [reroll if Namohysip]
@Ambyssin₂ - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor [cw Language, cartoon violence] [reroll if Namohysip]
@Joshthewriter₁ - Pokemon: Legends Sinjoh [cw violence]
@Joshthewriter₂ - Journey [cw blood, violence, body horror]
@Namohysip₁ - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Hands of Creation [cw violence] [reroll if Ambyssin]
@Namohysip₂ - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Hands of Creation [cw violence] [reroll if Ambyssin]
@Starlight Aurate₁ - To Speak Again [cw occult, trauma] [reroll if Negrek, Dragonfree]
@Starlight Aurate₂ - Drowning [cw violence, light swearing] [reroll if Sike Saner, Negrek] [do not assign sexual assault, abuse, gore]
@Negrek₁ - Exploded View [reroll if Namohysip, Pen, Umbramatic]
@Negrek₂ - Salvage [cw violence, gore, suicide] [reroll if OSJ, Pen, kintsugi, Chibi Pika, Dragonfree, keleri, Persephone, Ambyssin, Starlight Aurate]
@JFought₁ - The Myriad Investigations of Detective Oscar [reroll if Torchic W. Pip, canisaries, Umbramatic, Pen]
@JFought₂ - The Myriad Investigations of Detective Oscar [reroll if Torchic W. Pip, canisaries, Umbramatic, Pen]
@slamdunkrai - Will I Follow? [reroll if kyeugh, Negrek, unrepentantAuthor]

Assignments

Last edited:

Spiteful Murkrow

Pronouns
He/Him/His
Partners
  1. nidoran-f
  2. druddigon
  3. swellow
  4. quilava-fobbie
  5. sneasel-kate
February 12th Game - Valentine's Day Special

nidoran.gif

Sign-ups open until Tuesday, February 14th 21:00 EST [countdown here]

I know that I have a bit of a reputation hosting rounds with special rules, but while it's a special time of the year, this game will be running with default rules. You have until the end of the countdown to submit your fic of choice. You may change it anytime up until the rolling takes place. Submit to me via TR or Discord DM.

Review window closes: Tuesday, February 21st 21:00 EST [countdown here]

Submissions

@Spiteful Murkrow - Fledglings [reroll if Virgil, Ambyssin] OR Dragonspiral's Children [reroll if CinderArts or Venia Silente]
@DeliriousAbsol - The End: Rekindled [cw blood, death] [do not assign occult or extreme gore]
@Cresselia92 - Wonderful Winter Wishes [reroll if Torchic W. Pip] [do not assign blood, gore, graphic violence, mental illness, or misc. heavy themes]
@Forestoak - The Journal of Hisui [cw consult first post for full list] OR Paldea's Awakening [cw consult first post for full list]
@K_S - The White Board [cw mental health issues, hallucination, alluded addiction, suicide attempts, profanity, criminal activities, discussions of abduction and murder] OR She sells seashells
@Ambyssin - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor [cw Language, cartoon violence] [reroll if Namohysip or Spiteful Murkrow]
@Negrek - Salvage [cw violence, gore, suicide] [reroll if OSJ, Pen, kintsugi, Chibi Pika, Dragonfree, keleri, Persephone, Ambyssin, Starlight Aurate]
@JFought - The Myriad Investigations of Detective Oscar [reroll if Torchic W. Pip, canisaries, Umbramatic, Pen, Joshthewriter, Sinderella]
@Sinderella - White Swan, Black Swan [assorted content warnings, check thread] [reroll if Seren, Torchic W. Pip, Joshthewriter, bluesidra]
@Joshthewriter - Pokemon: Legends Sinjoh [cw violence]

Assignments

Last edited:

Blackjack Gabbiani

Merely a collector
Pronouns
Them
Partners
  1. shaymin
  2. dusknoir
Attn @catnipper! This is Blackjack's first Catnip event! Let's get this started!

You have until noon Pacific on Saturday (or follow this handy countdown!) to submit your fics with all the necessary notes and warnings and such, as well as telling me what you don't want to read, and I'll get everyone sorted out!

Then once I get everyone rolled up with a partner, you'll have until noon Wednesday (or, again, find your local time here) to get those reviews in!

The fics!
Blackjack Gabbiani--At the End Of Forever (SV spoilers, major character death, offscreen violence, some blood)

AbraPunk--The Hero Of Another Story (gore, death, reroll if Spiteful Murkrow or ShiniGojira)

Torchic--We Don't Speak His Name (Torture, vomiting, blood and injuries (squickier than usual Torchic blood and injuries), generational trauma, crimes against humanity offscreen death and murder, sieging, sexual themes, themes of systemic injustice, child neglect and abandonment, Pokémon abuse, mentions of alcohol and alcohol abuse, mental illness, children and a pregnant character in danger, threats of murder, and Proton. Reroll if K_S, Umbra, or Dragonfree)

Cress--Wonderful Winter Wishes (reroll if Torchic, Negrek, or Forestoak)

Bluesidra--Hospice (general themes of death, reroll if Torchic)

Forestoak--The Journal Of Hisui (reroll if Cresselia92)

Joshthewriter--Pokémon Legends Sinjoh (blood and violence)

K_S--The White Board (Trigger, mental health issues, hallucination, alluded addiction, suicide attempts, profanity, criminal activities, abduction (discussed), murder (discussed)) (reroll if assigned Josh)

Adamhuarts--Weaversong (reroll to avoid gore)

Negrek--The Foolish Oddish

Spiteful Murkrow--EITHER Fledglings (reroll if Virgil, Ambyssin, Venia Silente or Chibi Pika) OR Context Switch (reroll if Venia Silente or Dragonfree)

Flyg0n--EITHER Pokemon Legendary Adventures (The Journey Begins) (reroll if Bluesidra) OR Home Is Where The Hoenn Is

OK I have no idea how to do those fancy tables and the "table" function won't let me input twelve participants so here we go, doing it manually!

...or I guess it just does it automatically when I copy the text from the roller. Ok then!
Adamhuarts (finished!)EITHER Pokemon Legendary Adventures (The Journey Begins) OR Home Is Where The Hoenn Is
Torchic (finished!)EITHER Fledglings OR Context Switch
Flyg0n (finished!)Weaversong
Blackjack (finished!)The White Board
Spiteful Murkrow (finished!)Pokémon Legends Sinjoh
Cress (finished!)The Foolish Oddish
K_s (finished!)Hospice
Joshthewriter (finished!)Wonderful Winter Wishes
Forestoak (finished!)We Don't Speak His Name
Bluesidra (finished!)The Hero Of Another Story
Abrapunk (finished!)At the End Of Forever
Negrek (finished!)-- The Journal Of Hisui
Everything has been checked and is free of listed conflicts! But then my squishy human brain is sleep deprived so double check the fic descriptions.

Ok I edited it correctly now but now Negrek is outside of the table and I don't know how to fix it but I hope everything is ironed out. Editing from my phone is a pain! I hope it's worth it and we have many fruitful reviews out of this!

Last edited:

K_S

Unrepentent Giovanni and Rocket fan
Hi everyone heres aprils eggselent catnip event!

(Yeah its a tiiiny bit late for egg themed holi's much less jokes, but meh, close enough)

So in spirit of april and drawing more from april 1st than april 9th... May i present a three fold catnip?

Version one.
Standard: toss your hat in... Pick your tale and limits and i'll match you to a compatable story from the gathered pool.

Second tier: toss in two tales (or two chapters from the same tale...) If someone compatable takes the same route well alls well and good. If not I''ll pick up the extra reading and reviews... No worries.

Tier three: in honor of Torchic's Introduce your fics you can volunteer to take up one of "intro" specific tales for you to review. As a reward amd thanks for giving some new fics a spin I'll drop a review onto the fic of your choice.

How to enter:
Basically its dm/pm only for me... Sorry discord users.. Thems the cards. I'll check a few times a day and update this post to show who's doing what as it becomes available.

in the dm just let me know your prefered tier and limits... I'll draw up a list a few days in and make it public whem i roll up your results.

Timeframe: so as todays... Monday i'll give you all until 4/14/2023 midday to drop a line (I'll update this to have a count down link in a little). Once everyones in and picked a tier we'll all be paired up and ready to read by the end of that day.

Timeframe for when to sign up with a LINK!

As for cut off time...4/25/2023 midnight seems fair. Again, i will post a count down link in a little.

And thats it. Good luck all and lets see how this goes.

Entrants and thier chosen set up and tales (ip list).

Tier one participent

No big trigger warning boted in skim through.
Our Place in Time and Space.

https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/pmd-our-place-in-time-and-space.1390/

Warning: There will be a heavy emphasis on social issues and controversy in fanfic. Including but not limited to: transphobia, racism, classism, climate change, abusive families, etc.

Story 1. https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/just-that-one-petite-parable-from-paldea.1400/
Or story 2

No CWES for the first, cude ghumor/sexual themes CW for the second.

one cjapter of

Tw.cw. violence. Murder. Crimes.
We'll Meet At The Lighthouse
content contains: brief description of unreality and hallucinations in the beginning, kidnapping

Journal of Hisui. Hisui link

Content warnings: none specified (will update after skim read)

Reroll if negrek

Tier two participents

I have two chapters from the same story. The first two of this one: https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/the-fires-wake.1414/

Story: tarnishing Tarnish link
Special note. 2x chapters minimum
CWs for language, abuse, gore and graphic violence.

Reroll if dragonfree or love join!

AbraPunk
fic: The Hero of Another Story
content warnings: gore

re-roll if: Spiteful Murkrow, ShiniGojira, bluesidra, StolenMadWolf
Special note 2x chapter of chosen story requested!

The Future Between Us
Future's link

Warnings: SV spoilers, and depictions of mental breakdowns, as well as discussion of past character death.

Reroll if: n/a

At the End Of Forever
End of' link
Content warning: Offscreen violence. Mortal injury. Death. Spoilers for end game scarlet and violet.

Reroll if k_s, abra punk,

Tier three participent

2x chapters. Will do one tale from the start thread.

Story: Hospice link

Tw:
Rating: Teens
Content warning: Discussion of Death, including a suicide 40 years ago. Specific CWs at the beginning of the chapter.

Reroll if: torchic

Special notes 2x chapters requested.
Will do 2x intro stories as well.

Pending

https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/tempered-skies.1410/
first 2x chapters. will do 2 chapters of intro in turn.

Last edited:

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Thanks for setting this up, K_S! Just wanted to clarify something before I put anything in... Is the idea with Tier 3 that we can choose any story mentioned in the "Introduce Your Fics" thread to review, and then you'll review one of our stories? Or would we also be randomly assigned a story from that thread if we chose that tier?

Also, can we pick and choose tiers, or is there some combination we need to do? E.g. could I do "Tier 1" and put in a fic to get a random partner and also do Tier 3 and choose an "intro" fic to review, or do I have to choose one or the other? Or is it more of an add-on thing, i.e. I can only do Tier 3 if I also do 1 and 2?

K_S

Unrepentent Giovanni and Rocket fan
Thanks for setting this up, K_S! Just wanted to clarify something before I put anything in... Is the idea with Tier 3 that we can choose any story mentioned in the "Introduce Your Fics" thread to review, and then you'll review one of our stories? Or would we also be randomly assigned a story from that thread if we chose that tier?

Also, can we pick and choose tiers, or is there some combination we need to do? E.g. could I do "Tier 1" and put in a fic to get a random partner and also do Tier 3 and choose an "intro" fic to review, or do I have to choose one or the other? Or is it more of an add-on thing, i.e. I can only do Tier 3 if I also do 1 and 2?

So tier 3 you put forth one of your stories like normal. Then you pick a story from the intro thread to review.
Last step is you tell me which story of yours you want me to review as your reward and thats tier three.3

You can do tier three as a stand alone (its kinda how i meant it honestly)

As for tier one and two... I mean you could stack them onto tier three if you wanted too

But tier one is basic catnip
Tier two is two story cat nip.

You dont need to do either tier one or two to do three. i just offered the options to give people the choice as to how much they want to participate.

lichhen

gay
Pronouns
he/they/ze
Partners
  1. metapod-shiny
Thank you sooo much for this omg this event is so cool, I've never done something called a catnip event, but i've done like review type exchanges in school and in recreational writers groups. I think i will send a dm soon for my singular fanfic on here. Thanks again!!

Top Bottom