• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Catnip Circle

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew

It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s...

giphy.gif

🐈‍ ✨CATNIP REVIEW✨🐈

Organizer: HelloYellow17

Sign-ups open until: Friday, February 12th, at 11:00 PM EST [Countdown here!]

You have until the end of the countdown to submit your fic of choice! You may change it anytime up until the rolling takes place. Please DM me your submission on TR or Discord.

In your DM, please send:
*Your fic of choice
*Any users that are not eligible to review your fic: AKA, any users that have already reviewed every chapter of your fic or owe you reviews as Review Blitz prizes.
*Any content warnings for your fic
*Any content that you, as a reader, are not comfortable with reading. Keep in mind this is for squicks and triggers only, not genre preferences. (Ex: “No blood/gore” is fine. “No horror” is not.)

Review window opens: once your assignment is rolled
Review window closes: Sunday, 11:59 EST [Countdown here!]

Submissions:

@IFBench PMD: Eternal Shadows [reroll if HelloYellow, Phantump, Namo, Navar, Kintsugi, ChibiPika, Ambyssin, Pen, Spinal, or Ribbon]
@Flyg0n Home is Where the Hoenn Is
@HelloYellow17 Of Sand and Shadows [reroll if OSJ, Pen, Kintsugi, Flaze, or Seren]
@NebulaDreams Out of Hand [reroll Canis]
@SinderellaWrites White Swan, Black Swan [reroll Tetra]
@SGMijumaru Heroica Legends: Shelly Episode
@canisaries Hunter, Haunted [reroll if Nebula, Chibi, or Negrek]
@cynsh Fighting Nature [reroll Tetra]
@Bluwiikoon Legendaries of the Present World
@Ambyssin PMD: Path of Valor [reroll Namo]
@DragonD Change of Heart
@kyeugh Wandersword [reroll Pen]

Assignments:
* = finished reviewing​

Last edited:

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
February 19 Game!

1613771826672.png

Organizer: Canis

Sign-ups open until Sunday, February 21st, 23:00 EST [countdown here]

You have until the end of the countdown to submit your fic of choice. You may change it anytime up until the rolling takes place. Submit to me via TR or Discord DM.

Review window closes: Thursday, February 25th, 23:00 EST [countdown here]

If there's anybody entered you already know is fully caught-up on the fic you've chosen, let me know before I roll and I can re-roll if it lands on them. If you don't PM me and let me know, I'll assume we're good to go and the roll will stay as-is.

Note that while hosts can accommodate CW restrictions, we can't accommodate genre requests.

Submissions

@kyeugh Wandersword [reroll adam, miju] [cw for blood/violence]
@OldschoolJohto Spring[reroll if pen, kint, persephone]
@SparklingEspeon Do Psychic-Type Pokemon Dream of Electric Sheep? [reroll if tetra/flygon] [assorted content warnings, check thread]
@SinderellaWrites Black Swan, White Swan [reroll if tetra/flygon]
@Flaze In the Streets of Lago [reroll if kint, OSJ, canis, zion, the nature king, kyeugh, tetra/flygon, persephone, pen]
@HelloYellow17 Of Sand and Shadows [reroll if Flaze, OSJ, Pen, kint, or Seren]
@Umbramatic Liberating Glamour
@Adamhuarts Kuki's Tale [reroll if qva, OSJ, kint]
@DeliriousAbsol The End: Rekindled [do not assign excessive gore or occult]
@NebulaDreams I, Isobel [reroll if canis]
@canisaries Hunter, Haunted [reroll if Nebula, Chibi, Negrek, Pen, Ambyssin] [cw gore, violence, occult]

Assignments

Last edited:

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
March 10 Game!

cat-typewriter.jpg

Sign-ups open until Friday, March 12th 23:00 EST [countdown here]

You have until the end of the countdown to submit your fic of choice. You may change it anytime up until the rolling takes place. Submit to me via TR or Discord DM.

Review window closes: Sunday, March 14th 23:00 EST [countdown here]

If there's anybody entered you already know is fully caught-up on the fic you've chosen, let me know before I roll and I can re-roll if it lands on them. If you don't PM me and let me know, I'll assume we're good to go and the roll will stay as-is.

Note that while hosts can accommodate CW restrictions, we can't accommodate genre requests.

Submissions

@canisaries Hunter, Haunted [reroll if Nebula, Chibi, Negrek, Ambyssin] [cw gore, violence, occult]
@Adamhuarts Kuki's Tale [reroll if qva, OSJ, kint, flaze, del]
@NebulaDreams I, Isobel [reroll if canis, SparklingEspeon]
@SinderellaWrites Black Swan, White Swan [reroll if tetra/flygon] [cw gore, occult]
@SGMijumaru Heroica Legends: Brine Episode 1
@OldschoolJohto Continential Divides [reroll if Pen, Kint, Flaze, Love, kyeugh, Yellow]
@Starlight Aurate Drowning [do not assign gore or sexual content]
@Umbramatic Reality's Edge [cw body horror]
@Equitial Find A Way Home [reroll if bench, kint, umbra, miju, Pen]
@kintsugi the envy of eden [reroll if Pen, OSJ, Persephone]
@Pen Dragon's Dance [reroll if qva, OSJ]
@kyeugh Wandersword [reroll if miju, adam, osj, or helloyellow]
@DeliriousAbsol The End: Rekindled [do not assign gore or occult]

Assignments

Last edited:

WildBoots

Don’t underestimate seeds.
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. moka-mark
  2. solrock
AnimatedTightHammerheadbird-small.gif

⭐ March 26th Game ⭐

Where to submit: DM @WildBoots on Discord or the TR forums

Sign-ups open until Friday, March 26th 10:00pm EST [countdown here]

Review window opens: once your assignment is rolled (Friday night, EST)

Review window closes: Sunday, March 28th 11:59pm EST [countdown here]

Submissions:
User:Submitting:CW warnings:Rerolls:
@SinderellaWritesWhite Swan, Black SwanGore, implied sexual abuse, and occult stuffTetra, Kint
@WildBootsContinental Divides (can sub for Spring if needed)NonePen, Kint, Flaze, love, Adam, Yellow, kyeugh, Pano
@NebulaDreamsI, IsobelNonecanis
@canisariesHunter HauntedGore, violence, occultNebula, Chibi, Negrek, Ambyssin, Pen
@Starlight Aurate
(no gore, no sexual content)
DrowningNoneNegrek, Sike
@K_STransversalGoreNone
@UmbramaticHeroes After AllGorekint, Equital, HellowYellow, canis
@thenaturekingRoads of GalarNoneK_S, Adamhuarts, Panoramic_Vacuum
@IFBench
(no sexual content, nothing tagged depressing)
Eternal ShadowsNoneHelloYellow, Phantump, Namo, Navar, Kintsugi, ChibiPika, Ambyssin, Pen, Spinal, and Ribbon
@SGMijumaruAstral GenealogyNoneKint
@kyeughWanderswordViolence (but not gore),Boots, Kint, Miju, Adam, Yellow, Love, spiteful murkrow
@Panoramic_VacuumThe Long RoadNoneBoots, Kint, Pen, Yellow
@HelloYellow17Of Sand and Shadowsviolence (some blood but no gore) and child abuseFlaze, Kint, Pen
@windskull
(no gore)
Places We Call HomeNonelove, lukergamerz
@Blackjack GabbianiFigureheadregicide, filicide, poison, betrayal, really really depressingNone
@kintsugienvy of edenmentions of blood, character death, abuseBoots, Pen, Persephone

Assignments:

Last edited:

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
March 31st Game!

gettyimages-509811064.jpg

Sign-ups open until Friday, April 2nd 23:00 EST [countdown here]

Review window closes: Sunday, April 4th 23:00 EST [countdown here]

Submissions

@canisaries Hunter, Haunted [reroll if Nebula, Chibi, Negrek, Ambyssin, Pen] [cw gore, violence, occult]
@blanisquid Seiren 2 [cw gore, violence, occult]
@wolframclaws Surreal Killer [cw gore, violence, occult]
@koirapässi Metsästäjä, Riivattu [cw gore, violence, occult, entirely in finnish]
@inuramu Ryoshimonogatari [cw gore, violence, occult]
unfortunately these people had to leave :(
@SinderellaWrites White Swan, Black Swan [reroll if Tetra/Flygon, Kint] [cw gore, implied sexual abuse, occult]
@Adamhuarts Kuki's Tale [reroll if qva, OSJ, kint, flaze, umbra]
@NebulaDreams I, Isobel [reroll if canis]
@DeliriousAbsol The End: Rekindled [do not assign gore or occult]
@Yodakage Kira Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Frontier Justice [cw gore, mature themes]
@SGMijumaru Astral Genealogy: Wight Constellation
@Umbramatic Dave And Mia Discover The Multiverse
@WildBoots Continential Divides [reroll if Flaze, Pen, Kint, qva, Yellow, love]
@SparklingEspeon Do Psychic-Type Pokemon Dream of Electric Sheep? [reroll if tetra/flygon] [assorted content warnings, check thread]

Assignments

Happy reviewing!

Last edited:

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
April 13th Game!

FeistyDarlingLaughingthrush-size_restricted.gif

Organizer:
Canis

Sign-ups open until Thursday, April 15th 23:00 EST [countdown here]

Review window closes: Sunday, April 18th 23:00 EST [countdown here]

Submissions

@canisaries Hunter, Haunted [reroll if Nebula, Chibi, Negrek, Ambyssin] [cw gore, violence, occult]
@SinderellaWrites White Swan, Black Swan [reroll if Tetra/Flygon, Kint] [cw gore, implied sexual abuse, occult]
@Homestar! The Loser [reroll if Lux] [assorted content warnings, check thread]
@Pen Dragon's Dance [reroll if OSJ/WildBoots]
@DeliriousAbsol The End: Rekindled [reroll if SparklingEspeon] [do not assign gore or occult]
@Yodakage Kira Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Frontier Justice [cw gore, mature themes]
@Blackjack Gabbiani Obsession
@K_S Transversal, crossing the backs of legends [cw gore]
@SGMijumaru Heroica Legends: Shelly Episode
@Cresselia92 Fl4k3s [reroll if kintsugi, Bluwii, SparklingEspeon, Adam, Amby, uA, Equitial, Negrek] [do not assign gore]
@Umbramatic Greenhorn Prometheus [reroll if Kint, Dragonfree, Chibi, OSJ/WildBoots, Starlight]

Assignments

Last edited:

kintsugi

golden scars | pfp by sun
the warmth of summer in the songs you write
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. silvally-grass
  2. lapras
  3. golurk
  4. booper-kintsugi
  5. meloetta-kint-muse
  6. meloetta-kint-dancer
  7. murkrow
  8. yveltal
April 28th Game - Anniversary Double Trouble Edition!

85bab912de7afd0b3a4a336d4356535d.gif

Organizer: kintsugi

Sign-ups open until Friday, April 30th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Review window closes: Monday, May 3rd 10:00 EST [countdown here]

If there's anybody entered you already know is fully caught-up on the fic you've chosen, let me know before I roll and I can re-roll if it lands on them. If you don't PM me and let me know, I'll assume we're good to go and the roll will stay as-is. Note that while hosts can accommodate CW restrictions, we can't accommodate genre requests.

--

Special Condition: Double Trouble!
During the signup period, you can choose to enter twice. This means you will be expected to read two stories (or additional content of the same story, if you are rolled to match both submissions from an author who has also rolled twice). In exchange, you can submit two stories (or submit the same story twice).

If you want to enter twice, please specify this during signups and also be extra cognizant of noting who is on your story's reroll list & your content warnings.

---

Submissions
@Bench [1]: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Eternal Shadows
@Bench [2]: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Eternal Shadows [reroll if 2nd assignment of the following: kintsugi Phantump, Namo, Navar, PeN, Chibi, Amby, HelloYellow, Spinal]
@NebulaDreams: The Dreamer Is Still Asleep [reroll if canis, Flyg0n, Sind or Lux]
@Homestar! [1]: The Loser [reroll if WildBoots, DawntheSnom, BJG, or Lux]
@Homestar! [2]: The Loser [reroll if WildBoots, DawntheSnom, BJG, or Lux]
@BossCar: Reaching for My Future [reroll if Bench, SparklingEspeon]
@AbraPunk [1]: Tail of Time [reroll if Bench, Sparkling Espeon]
@AbraPunk [2]: Tail of Time [reroll if Bench, Sparkling Espeon]
@canisaries: Hunter, Haunted [reroll if Nebula, Chibi, Negrek, Ambyssin, Pen] [cw gore, violence, occult]
@SparklingEspeon [1]: Do Psychic-Type Pokemon Dream of Electric Sheep?
@SparklingEspeon [2]: Do Psychic-Type Pokemon Dream of Electric Sheep?
@Umbramatic [1]: Reminders of Home
@Umbramatic [2]: PMD: Tales of Symphonia
@SinderellaWrites [1]: White Swan, Black Swan [reroll if Flyg0n or kint] [cw gore]
@SinderellaWrites [2]: White Swan, Black Swan [reroll if Flyg0n or kint] [cw gore]
@Blackjack Gabbiani: Obsession [reroll if Homestar]
@Yodakage Kira [1]: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Frontier Justice [reroll if BJG or Del]
@Yodakage Kira [2]: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Frontier Justice [reroll if BJG or Del]
@DeliriousAbsol [1]: The End: Rekindled [reroll if Sparkling Espeon] [do not assign gore/occult]
@DeliriousAbsol [2]: The End: Rekindled [reroll if Sparkling Espeon] [do not assign gore/occult]
@The Walrein: Tax Time for Bruxish
@Equitial: Find a Way Home
@Flaze: In the Streets of Lago
@kintsugi: the envy of eden [reroll if WildBoots or Pen]

Assignments

Last edited:

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
May 10th Game!

tenor.gif

Sign-ups open until Thursday, May 13th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Review window closes: Sunday, May 16th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Submissions

@Adamhuarts Kuki's Tale [do not assign gore]
@Yodakage Kira Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Frontier Justice [cw gore, mature themes]
@K_S Transversal Chapter 7 [cw gore]
@BossCar Reaching For My Future
@SinderellaWrites White Swan, Black Swan [reroll if Flyg0n or kint] [cw gore, implied sexual abuse, occult]
@Homestar! The Loser [reroll if WildBoots, DawntheSnom, or Lux]
@Umbramatic Reminders of Home [reroll if Abrapunk]
@Equitial Find A Way Home
@canisaries Hunter, Haunted [reroll if Nebula, Chibi, Negrek, Ambyssin, Sind, Pen] [cw gore, violence, occult]

Assignments

Last edited:

BossCar

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/His
Just wanna make a note of something.

The really touchy themes in my fic, like past emotional manipulation, implied past suicidal thoughts, and implied past suicides, aren't brought up in Chapter 1. Aside from maybe the signs that show Valen's mental state isn't good, and Valen talking about his service/the war, there shouldn't be any issue with the 1st chapter. Those CWs are for 12 and 13, maybe a scene in 11, and so on.

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
May 18th Game - Special Bingo Drabble Round!

tenor.gif

tiny stories, tiny cat!

That's right, this round is special! It is specifically for drabbles created for the second anniversary bingo event. If you've written and posted a drabble for the bingo event, come on and join!

Sign-ups open until Thursday, May 20th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Review window closes: Sunday, May 23rd 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Submissions

@canisaries Sticks and Stones
@Equitial Equitial's Miscellaneous Flash Fic and Short Stories [reroll if kint]
@Flyg0n Tales of Pokemon
@windskull Windskull's Pokemon Drabble Collection
@Negrek A Glimpse Across the Threshold
@unrepentantAuthor Pokémorphs
@Shiny Phantump The Human Heart

Assignments

Last edited:

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s...

giphy.gif

🐈‍ ✨CATNIP REVIEW✨🐈

Organizer: HelloYellow17

Sign-ups open until: Friday, June 4th, at 11:00 PM EST [Countdown here!]

You have until the end of the countdown to submit your fic of choice! You may change it anytime up until the rolling takes place. Please DM me your submission on TR or Discord.

In your DM, please send:

*Your fic of choice

*Any users that are not eligible to review your fic: AKA, any users that have already reviewed every chapter of your fic or owe you reviews as Review Blitz prizes.

*Any content warnings for your fic

*Any content that you, as a reader, are not comfortable with reading. Keep in mind this is for squicks and triggers only, not genre preferences. (Ex: “No blood/gore” is fine. “No horror” is not.)

Review window closes: Sunday, 11:59 EST

Submissions:

Bench: Eternal Shadows (reroll Chibi, Yellow)
Raeginitus: Reaching For My Future
HelloYellow17: Of Sand and Shadows (reroll Tetra, Kint, Pen, Flaze, Seren, Wildboots) CW: violence
Kyeugh: The First Golett (reroll Kint, Wildboots) CW: Violence, gore, death, occult elements
Sinderella: White Swan, Black Swan (reroll Tetra) CW: light gore, violence, implied sexual abuse, occult themes
AbraPunk: Tail of Time
Umbramatic: Shield Snippets
Yodakage: PMD: Frontier Justice (reroll BJG) CW: gore, mature themes
Adam: Kuki’s Tale (reroll for blood or gore)
Pano: The Long Road (reroll Kint, Wildboots, Pen)
Canis: Hunter, Haunted (reroll Pen, Nebula, Chibi, Negrek) CW: gore, violence, murder
Flaze: In the Streets of Lago (reroll Pen, WildBoots, BJG, Natureking)
Pen: Dragon’s Dance (reroll Wildboots)
Ambyssin: PMD: Path of Valor (reroll Namo)
Kintsugii: envy of eden (reroll Wildboots, Pen)

Assignments

Before you review, please check
this thread for the author’s feedback preferences or send them a DM.

(And if you haven’t posted your own review preferences there, or at the beginning of your own fic, I highly recommend you do!)

Last edited:

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
June 21st Game! (Happy Midsummer!)

tenor.gif

Sign-ups open until Thursday, June 24th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Review window closes: Monday, June 28th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Submissions

@canisaries Whine-Yelp [reroll if Dragonfree, kyeugh, yellow, umbra]
@LukeSkyRunner Roads of Life [reroll if Negrek, Yellow, Wildboots, Rainfall]
and more to come!
@Experidenzel Universal Rescue Team: Obscure Escapade's
@K_S Roost, A Gift fic (RD title)
@Namohysip Hands of Creation [cw violence]
@bluesidra 26 years ago - Chapter 12 [do not assign gore or suicide]
@SinderellaWrites White Swan, Black Swan [reroll if Flyg0n or Yellow] [cw gore, implied sexual abuse, occult]
@Umbramatic Green and White
@Negrek Salvage [OSJ, Pen, kint, Chibi, Dragonfree, keleri, Persephone, Ambyssin, or Starlight Aurate] [cw violence and gore]
@zion of arcadia I Walk through Your Dreams and Invent the Future. [reroll if love] [assorted cws, see thread]
@kintsugi the envy of eden [reroll if Pen, Boots, and Persephone]

Assignments

Last edited:

kintsugi

golden scars | pfp by sun
the warmth of summer in the songs you write
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. silvally-grass
  2. lapras
  3. golurk
  4. booper-kintsugi
  5. meloetta-kint-muse
  6. meloetta-kint-dancer
  7. murkrow
  8. yveltal
july 5th game!
c32bfa16bcf864e478d3ddfe32440268.gif

Organizer: kintsugi

Sign-ups open until Thursday, July 8th at 22:00 EST [countdown here]

Review window closes: Monday, July 12th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

• If there's anybody entered you already know is fully caught-up on the fic you've chosen, let me know before I roll and I can re-roll if it lands on them. If you don't PM me and let me know, I'll assume we're good to go and the roll will stay as-is.
  • This round has a review word count minimum of 250 words, excluding quotes. Note that this is just the total review word count, not words per chapter. Stuck on things to say? Check out this post for a list of reviewing tips and tricks!
  • Note that while hosts can accommodate CW restrictions, we can't accommodate genre requests.

Submissions:
@Namohysip - Hands of Creation [cw violence]
@Yodakage Kira - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Frontier Justice [cw gore, mature themes]
@Sinderella - White Swan, Black Swan [reroll if Flyg0n, HelloYellow17] [cw gore, implied sexual abuse, some occult]
@canisaries - Hunter, Haunted [reroll if Nebula, Chibi, Negrek, Ambyssin, Sind, Pen, love] [cw gore, violence, occult]
@bluesidra - Blue's Scribbles Feedback Thread [if concerned for spoilers, choose 26 years ago instead]
@K_S - Roost, A Gift Fic
@Flyg0n - Pokemon: Legendary Adventures (The Journey Begins)
@TheCouchEffect - A New Path
@kintsugi - the envy of eden
you????

Last edited:
Reactions: K_S

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
July 27th Game!

giphy.gif

me when I activate Reading Mode

Sign-ups open until Thursday, July 29th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Review window closes: Sunday, Aug 1st 10:00 EST [countdown here]

If there's anybody entered you already know is fully caught-up on the fic you've chosen, let me know before I roll and I can re-roll if it lands on them. If you don't PM me and let me know, I'll assume we're good to go and the roll will stay as-is. Also note that while hosts can accommodate CW restrictions, we can't accommodate genre requests.

This round has a review word count minimum of 100 words, excluding quotes. Note that this is just the total review word count, not words per chapter. Stuck on things to say? Check out this post for a list of reviewing tips and tricks!

Submissions

@Flyg0n - Legendary Adventures (The Journey Begins)
@unrepentantAuthor - Different Eyes [reroll if phantump, dragonfree, chibi] [assorted content warnings, check thread]
@bluesidra - 26 Years Ago [assorted content warnings, check thread] [do not assign gore or suicide]
@HelloYellow17 - Of Sand and Shadows [reroll if Pen or Kint] [cw violence, abuse, ptsd]
@K_S - Roost, A Gift Fic [reroll if sind]
@TheCouchEffect - Kuki's Tale [reroll if Del, Virgil or Canis]
@love - Those Who Will Inherit the Earth [cw blood, violence] [reroll if pen]
@Dragonfree - Morphic Bingo (shorts) [cw abortion, genetic engineering]
@NebulaDreams - The Dreamer Is Still Asleep [reroll if lux, flyg0n, bench, sind, canis]
@Equitial - Find A Way Home [assorted content warnings, check thread] [reroll if espeon]
@canisaries - Hunter, Haunted [reroll if Nebula, Chibi, Negrek, Ambyssin, Sind, Pen, love, couch] [cw gore, violence, occult]
@Pen - Dragon's Dance

Assignments

Last edited:

kyeugh

you gotta feel your lines
Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
august 8th game!
tumblr_nej82rXj331ttjwiao1_400.gif

catnip: ducky edition
organizer: kyeugh
sign-ups open until Thursday, August 12 at 2200 EST. [countdown]

You have until the end of the countdown to submit your fic of choice. You may change it anytime up until the rolling takes place. Submit to me via TR or Discord DM (@kyeugh#0046).

review window opens: once your assignment is rolled
review window closes: Monday, August 16 at 1200 EST [countdown]
  • If there's anybody entered you already know is fully caught-up on the fic you've chosen, let me know before I roll and I can re-roll if it lands on them. If you don't PM me and let me know, I'll assume we're good to go and the roll will stay as-is.
  • This round has a review word count minimum of 250 words, excluding quotes. Note that this is just the total review word count, not words per chapter. Stuck on things to say? Check out this post for a list of reviewing tips and tricks!
  • Note that while hosts can accommodate CW restrictions, we can't accommodate genre requests.
submissions
authorsubmissioncontent warningsup-to-date readers
@unrepentantAuthorDifferent Eyestrauma and abuse, dysphoria, fantasy violence, profanitynone
@SinderellaWhite Swan, Black Swangore, implied sexual abuse, occultkintsugi
@BossCarIdentityviolencenone
@bluesidra26 Years Agogrief and lossnone
@canisariesHunter, Hauntedgore, violence, occultNebulaDreams, Chibi Pika, Negrek, Ambyssin
@HelloYellow17Of Sand and Shadowsabuse, PTSD, violencekintsugi, Pen
@Flyg0nLegendary Adventuresnonenone
@PenDragon's DancenoneWildBoots, love
@Yodakage KiraPMD: Frontier Justicegorenone
@I liek SquirtlesThe Cogs of Fate: Beginningsnonenone

assignments
readerassignmentreview
@I liek SquirtlesOf Sand and Shadows
@Yodakage KiraDifferent Eyes
@unrepentantAuthorWhite Swan, Black Swan
@SinderellaIdentity
@HelloYellow1726 Years Ago
@Flyg0nPMD: Frontier Justice
@bluesidraLegendary Adventures
@BossCarDragon's Dance
@PenHunter, Haunted
@canisariesThe Cogs of Fate: Beginnings

Last edited:

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
August 24th Game!

skitty-pokemon.gif

Sign-ups open until Friday, Aug 27th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Review window closes: Monday, Aug 30th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

If there's anybody entered you already know is fully caught-up on the fic you've chosen, let me know before I roll and I can re-roll if it lands on them. If you don't PM me and let me know, I'll assume we're good to go and the roll will stay as-is. Also note that while hosts can accommodate CW restrictions, we can't accommodate genre requests.

This round has a review word count minimum of 100 words, excluding quotes. Note that this is just the total review word count, not words per chapter. Stuck on things to say? Check out this post for a list of reviewing tips and tricks!

Submissions

@bluesidra - 26 Years Ago [assorted content warnings, check thread] [do not assign gore or suicide]
@Umbramatic - Divided I Fall
@IFBench - PMD: Eternal Shadows
@Sinderella - White Swan, Black Swan [cw gore, implied sexual abuse, occult]
@Pen - Dragon's Dance [reroll if WildBoots]
@Homestar! - The Loser [assorted content warnings, check thread]
@windskull - Places We Call Home [cw blood/violence, death, and dark themes] [reroll if love]
@canisaries Whine-Yelp [reroll if dragonfree, kyeugh, yellow, umbra, kint]

Assignments

Last edited:

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
September 6th Game!

tumblr_nvfay2DwI81u7gnm9o2_250.gifv

Sign-ups open until Thursday, 9th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Review window closes: Sunday, 12th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Submissions

@Umbramatic - Divided I Fall [reroll if bluesidra]
@kintsugi - the envy of eden [assorted content warnings, check thread] [reroll if Pen, WildBoots, Persephone]
@canisaries - Hunter, Haunted [reroll if Nebula, Chibi, Negrek, Ambyssin, Pen, Couch] [cw gore, violence, occult]
@Pen - Dragon's Dance [reroll if WildBoots, love]

Assignments

Last edited:

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
September 20th Game!

autumn-leaves-falling.gif

Organizer:
Canis

Sign-ups open until Thursday, 23rd 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Review window closes: Sunday, 26th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Submissions

@Cresselia92 - The Meaning of Power [do not assign blood/gore]
@HelloYellow17 - Of Sand and Shadows [cw abuse, PTSD, violence]
@Flyg0n - Legendary Adventures
@Umbramatic - Steam Over The Post-Apocalypse [reroll if Windskull]
@bluesidra - 26 Years Ago [do not assign gore or suicide]
@canisaries - Hunter, Haunted [reroll if Nebula, Chibi, Negrek, Ambyssin, Pen, Couch, Sind] [cw gore, violence, occult]
@unrepentantAuthor - Different Eyes [assorted content warnings, check thread] [reroll if Espy]

Assignments

Last edited:

Umbramatic

The Ghost Lord
Pronouns
Any
Partners
  1. reshiram
October 13th Game!

salem_nails.gif

Organizer: Umbra

Sign-ups open until Friday, 15th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Review window closes: Tuesday, 19th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Submissions

@Umbramatic - Steam Over The Post-Apocalypse [reroll if Windskull]
@bluesidra - 26 years ago [CW intense focus on grief; no suicide or gore]
@Sinderella - White Swan Black Swan [CW gore, implied sex abuse, occult]
@HelloYellow17 - Of Sand And Shadows [CW: violence, abuse, elements of PTSD; reroll if Pen, Kint, Tetra]
@zion of arcadia -Hey Space Cadet! [reroll if zion or Negrek]
@Homestar! - The Loser [CW M language, T situations; deals with mental and physical health, but not too painfully (yet); reroll if Lux]
@The Walrein - A Confession
@kyeugh - Without A Master
@canisaries - Hunter Haunted [CW gore, violence, occult; reroll if Nebula, Chibi, Negrek, Ambyssin, Pen, Couch, Sind]

Assignments

ReaderWill ReviewHas Reviewed
1634663740969.png
Homestar - Done
Kyeugh - Done
Canis - Done
Yellow - Done
Blue - Done
Walrein - Done
Umbra -Done
Sind - Done
Zion - Done

Last edited:

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
November 7th Game!

AdorableBrownEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif

Sign-ups open until Thursday, 11th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

Review window closes: Sunday, 14th 10:00 EST [countdown here]

This round has a review word count minimum of 150 words, excluding quotes. Note that this is just the total review word count, not words per chapter. Stuck on things to say? Check out this post for a list of reviewing tips and tricks!

Submissions

@Umbramatic - It's Vaespar Night
@bluesidra - 26 Years Ago [do not assign gore or suicide]
@MintyMimix - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: A Role Recast [assorted content warnings, check thread]
@canisaries - Hunter, Haunted [reroll if Nebula, Chibi, Negrek, Ambyssin, Pen, Couch, Sind] [cw gore, violence, occult]
@Experidenzel - Universal Rescue Team: Obscure Escapade's
@SparklingEspeon - Do Psychic-Type Pokemon Dream of Electric Sheep? [cw trauma, death]
@BossCar - Identity [cw trauma]

Assignments

Last edited:
Top Bottom