• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Blitz 2022: Prize Claim Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Level of Prize: Forum Companion
Type of Prize: Forum Companion
Preferred Method of Contact: Discord

@Flyg0n donating 3 points!

Partners
  1. skiddo-steplively
  2. skiddo-px2
  3. skiddo-px3
  4. skiddo-iametrine
  5. skiddo-coolshades
  6. skiddo-rudolph
  7. skiddo-sleepytime
  8. snowskiddo
  9. skiddotina
  10. skiddengo
  11. skiddoyena
Thanks much to @Negrek and @K_S for donating 4.5 and 10.5 points respectively, and assuming I'm not literally the worst in the world at numbersing (and if I am and overshot, feel free to only deduct the points actually needed):

Level of Prize (Forum Companion, Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3): Forum Companion (30pts)
Type of Prize (Art, Review, Beta, or Misc): Forum Companion
Preferred Method of Contact: Discord or forum idc

skiddotina-friend-iametrine.png

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Thank you @Negrek for the point donation!

Level of Prize: Forum Companion (1)
Type of Prize: Forum Companion Preferred Method of Contact: Discord

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
** The prize shop is now closed! **

That's it for Blitz 2022! I'll continue to contact people about prizes as volunteers get assigned and requests get fulfilled, but other that, it's curtains for this event.

If you claimed a prize and have not yet heard from me about it, please contact me ASAP to let you know! I have not finished working out prize assignments, but I should have at least sent everyone a message to let them know I saw their post. If you've had radio silence from me, that means I missed you by accident, so please let me know so I can start arranging things for you!

Once again, thanks to everyone who participated in Blitz this years, our wonderful prize volunteers, and the writers of this community for providing us with so many wonderful stories to enjoy. Feel free to leave any final feedback you might have about this event, but otherwise, we'll see you next year!

Reactions: K_S
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom