• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Blacklight ~ Prize Distribution and Tracking thread

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Hey everyone! As part of the end of Blacklight, I and a bunch of volunteers will be working through the prizes that had been earned over the course of the campaign. Some of these prizes have already been given out! Others are still going to be working through. Since the Blacklight thread has not been closed with its completion, I will instead start the prize tracking thread here (and move it into the Blacklight thread once it's all complete, probably.)

We are open for more volunteers! If you participate, you can also add to your own BLEC count and, for those who want to volunteer but hadn't played Blacklight at all, feel free to apply. Get a few reviews in or other prizes, and I'll be happy to add you to the review pool in exchange.

Currently, here are all of the prizes to be distributed that carry on beyond Blacklight that require some work (and aren't just forum titles, etc.) and the current volunteers for each one. Note, again, that some people have already gotten a few--those are not going to be counted here.

If you notice any discrepancies in the lists below, DM me privately and I can patch that up. It's a lot to keep track of, so something might have fallen through the cracks!

Prizes:

Reviews:

Namo: 3
Windskull: 3
Adam: 4
Virgil: 4
Amby: 3
Phant: 1
Dragonfree: 4
Chibi: 3
Equi: 1
Goat: 2
Jackie: 4
Umbra: 1
Cress: 2
Navar: 4
Bench: 3
Fobbie/Spiteful Murkrow: 4
Boots: 4
Starlight: 4
Negrek: 3
Pen: 3
Kintsugi: 3

Drabble prize:
Namo
Windskull
Adam
SparklingEspeon
Ambyssin
Chibi Pika
Jackie
Navar
SpitefulMurkrow
Boots
Starlight
Negrek
Pen
kintsugi

Art prize:
Namo
Adam
SparklingEspeon
Ambyssin
Jackie
Boots
Starlight
Negrek
Pen
kintsugi

Author interview:
Namo
SparklingEspeon
Ambyssin
Boots
Starlight
Negrek
Pen
kintsugi

Volunteers:

Reviews:

SparklingEspeon
Namo
Jackie
Goat
StarlightAurate
Pen
Negrek
kintsugi

Drabbles:
Namo
Jackie
DeliriousAbsol
Windskull (2 slots)
StarlightAurate
Pen
Negrek

Art:
SparklingEspeon (2 slots)
Jackie
DeliriousAbsol
Windskull (2 slots w/ simple bg)
Dragonfree
Cress
Persephone (Substitute in: Alola Dex / World Myth Encyclopedia request)
Chibi Pika (2 art slots)
Adam (1 slot)

Interviews:
(Interviews are just handled by me)

--

If you have any other comments or want to volunteer yourself, feel free to sign up here! The more volunteers, the faster we can get these all finished.

As for the review for myself, uh, I guess I'll just turn it into a Blacklight post-run interview or something? Send me questions and I'll answer them when my time rolls around. In general I don't know what to do with my own prizes.

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Just confirming that I'm fulfilling two of windskull's prize reviews. Very sorry for how long it's taken--I've done the reading but have been taking a long time to get the reviews down. Hoping to jump back into things very soon!

And are you looking for questions about BLC, or about your fic writing?

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
Also confirming that I am signed up to do one of Virgil's prize reviews. I also have been taking a very long time to do this, but with the Christmas break coming up, I should be able to find time.

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Blacklight questions, huh? Sure, I can provide.

- Who's your favorite NPC?

- Were there any characters that were entirely new in the second round of the campaign/did not appear at all in the previous version?

- What do you enjoy most about DMing?

- Do you have a favorite post that you've written? Or any that were especially difficult to get together?

- What was the most difficult pat of running the campaign for you?

- What would you do differently in your next campaign?

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
I am not sure if I got all my reviews (I think I did?) but I also recall a sprite companion being on the list? Is it still possible to redeem that?

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
I am not sure if I got all my reviews (I think I did?) but I also recall a sprite companion being on the list? Is it still possible to redeem that?
Did you reach 50 BLCs? Namo gave me a list of everyone who'd hit the threshold back in August when point-earning closed, and your name wasn't on it. But it's possible you got missed!

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
:cool: I had like 105 points I believe.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Got it. Either post here or send me a DM with what pokémon you want, and I'll add it!
Ho-Oh please!

Sorrry sorry can I get an Orbeetle!?

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle