• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

BDSP - Trade Station

kyeugh

you gotta feel your lines
Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
with the recent release of brilliant diamond and shining pearl, it seemed like a good idea to have a spot here on the forums to arrange trades. no format is required for posting in this thread, but feel free to use the template below for convenience if you wish:
Code:
[b]Seeking:[/b] 
[b]Requested nickname:[/b] 
[b]Offering:[/b]

i will also keep a masterlist of tr users, the versions they have, and their friend codes below. feel free to provide as much or as little information as you wish. if the user you wish to trade with isn’t sharing their friend code publicly, make sure you contact them privately!
UserVersionIn-game nameFriend code
kyeughShining Pearl 🦪SkylarSW-2159-7963-3596
BluwiikoonShining Pearl 🦪SethSW-6552-8886-4006
UmbramaticBrilliant Diamond 💎 SW-1991-7237-7016

Last edited:

kyeugh

you gotta feel your lines
Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
i am seeking a low-level gligar! i’m very early in the game so not much to offer but can seek out some version exclusives in the underground once i unlock it if you want. if you’re willing to trade please hmu privately on the forums or discord as i’d like to discuss nicknaming!

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
Offering: Nosepass and Glameow eggs to anyone who may require them! I can also give ready-to-evolve magby/magmars, with magmarizers too if you're willing to wait extra :D

Friend code: SW-6552-8886-4006
In-game name: Seth
Version: Shining Pearl

Umbramatic

The Ghost Lord
Pronouns
Any
Partners
  1. reshiram
A friend inspired me

I wanna at least TRY to do an Egg Run of Briliant Diamond

Offer me yon eggs, preferably stuff I could normally only get in the postgame but evolves before then

Friend code: SW-1991-7237-7016
In-game name: TBD
Version: Brilliant Diamond

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
I'm hoping to complete a living dex, so if there's anyone playing through Pearl I'm down to help! (I play Diamond)
(I request, if/when possible, pokemon from the underground from players near the lategame as then it only takes one level to evolve, but I'm not overly picky either)

Seeking: Sableye
Requested nickname: Nyx
Offering: Mawile/whatever else reasonable

Seeking: Bagon
Requested nickname: Bagel
Offering: Larvitar/whatever else reasonable

Seeking/Offering
Zangoose for Seviper
Solrock for Lunatone

There's no particular rush here! I have to catch myself extras of the above pokemon that i would offer, but if anyone is interested in acquiring version exclusives, lemme know! You can DM me on discord or here

Top Bottom