• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon Answering Machine

Complete
  • Blackjack Gabbiani

Merely a collector
    Pronouns
    Them
    Partners
    1. shaymin
    2. dusknoir
    You’ve reached Lysandre; leave a message.

“Hey, it’s Augustine. Haha, oh man, did you really hit on Diantha? That’s hilarious. I wish I could have been there. What’d she say? What’d YOU say? Call me back.”

“I went to your cafe today. Did you put a new uniform in place? Nice suits; very ‘80s. Good years, good years. But aren’t the sunglasses a bit strange indoors? Call me back.”

“I heard you’ve met my latest trainers. Aren’t they something special? I have high hopes for them. I’ll formally introduce you next time we’re all in town. Call me back.”

“Haha, you’re so silly sometimes when you get excited. I love that passion! But you say some really bizarre things. I always say you’re a big goofball but nobody believes me! Call me back.”

“What’s this I hear about Team Flare? I’m a bit confused. Fill me in sometime. Call me back.”

“…Lysandre, is something wrong? I don’t understand your Holo Caster message. You sound so fatalistic. It’s not like you. Call me back.”

“I’m headed to Geosenge as fast as I can. Don’t do anything stupid. Call me back.”

“Please, for the love of God, call me back. Please don’t be…Just call me back!”

“…I guess…I guess that’s it then. That’s what you meant all along, isn’t it? I wish I had known. I wish you had told me… C–…”

“That kid was made Champion the other day. Earlier there was a big parade for all of them, and I personally thanked them for stopping you. It really hurt, too, because I meant every word.”

“…I went to Geosenge for the first time today. I ended up just standing there, looking down at the hole. No one wants to excavate it. It occured to me for the first time that you’re really down there. I miss you.”

“Isn’t this stupid? I’m calling just to hear your voice. I have your last Holo Caster message saved but I can’t bring myself to watch it. I still can’t believe what you did. And I…still can’t believe that you’re…”

“I went to your cafe again today. It’s been deserted ever since. There’s two Flare agents still hanging around in the basement, but they don’t seem to listen to anything I say. I’m going to try to buy the building. I think anyone else would just tear it down.”

“I saw Diantha today. The subject of you never came up. No one seems to think about you any more. I’m sure they do, though. You were so popular and well-liked. You had so many friends. And yet you never…I wish you had told someone.”

“Every time the Holo Caster turns on, some part of me thinks that somehow you made it out and you were just hiding. But that’s…not what happened, is it?”

“Maybe I’m just blathering at this point. But I really wish I could talk to you again. I mi–”

Mailbox full.

Top Bottom