• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Announcement & Discussion

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Thanks for a fantastic campaign, Namo! It was a wild ride right up to the end. I had a ton of fun with it, and I know I'm not alone in that! I got together with some of the other players to create a kind of thank-you card as a final gift to you to show our appreciation for everything you've put into the campaign. We hope you enjoy!

blc_card.png

(Not sure how well that's going to show on the forums, so if you have trouble reading, use this direct link instead!)

Thanks again, Namo, and thanks as well to ExplosiveTurkey, MadderJacker, and Magyk for all their hard work on the campaign behind the scenes! And thank you to everyone who helped me out with this gift, and who participated in Blacklight at all. I had a lovely time playing with all of you!

If you'd like to grab any of the art pieces included on the card individually, direct links are under the spoiler!

@Adamhuarts @Chibi Pika @Dragonfree @Flyg0n @IFBench @Phoenixsong @RJR Basimilus @Spiteful Murkrow @SparklingEspeon @Starlight Aurate @TheGOAT @unrepentantAuthor

Last edited:
Top Bottom