• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Air Continent ~ Great Canyon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Darkwhite held her breath, and when it seemed that everyone else was staring at her in silence, she curled up her fists and stared at the ground. Then, in a black flash, she disappeared.

"Uh--where'd she go?" Owen asked, and Wishkeeper swiveled left and right, but found nothing. It wasn't until a distant explosion on the other side of the canyon caught their attention did they see her again.

"I... would let her vibe on her own for now," Pop said, and then looked to Shield. "You wanna chill with us for now?"

"I don't have much of a choice, do I?"

"Nope." He looked to Typhlosion. "Figure they wanna see their leader again. Yo, we good to return to DV?"

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
“Yeah, sure.” Bahamut yawned.

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Nate sighed when Darkwhite teleported out instead of... turning into a beautiful prince, or whatever the dick was supposed to happen when you mentioned someone's true name or whatever the fuck. Godammit. It wasn't like he gave a shit one way or another if she had whatever fucking personal revelation she was in denial about anyhow. He wasn't that invested.

Rocky watching his reaction sure as hell didn't make things better. "I bet she'll come back!" the familiar said cheerfully.

"Yeah, you can't beat that one off with a stick," Nate grumbled. Looking up at Typhlosion, he said, "Ready to go if you are, I guess."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Sweet. Mission accomplished, everyone." Pop nodded to them. "I'm gonna take these guys in for a quick talk if you guys wanna follow. Otherwise, peace."

He surrounded the area in a bright light, and then all of them, aside from that single Xatu, left the canyon.

<><><>​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom