• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. zion of arcadia

Pokémon Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor

Hello, Amby. I admit it’s been a while so my memory is somewhat hazy, but always fun to jump back into this world and these characters. Some general thoughts: Reshiram has a strong ‘fish out of water’ vibe going on. I admit a lot of the humor of his comments don’t quite land for me. That’s just...
  2. zion of arcadia

Shortening Eternatus to Natus is just mean. This felt like a table setting chapter. Mostly just solidifying and clarifying the information we already knew or suspected and giving us some downtime from the last action-packed segment. Also, Xander and Shimmer are a lot closer than I first...
  3. zion of arcadia

The first half of this chapter was very shounen, haha. And the back half had some major reveals. :o Thoughts on the fight scenes: I liked them. Especially the fight against Nikki. There was a lot of emotional tension as we watched them grapple with subduing her while Nikki also grappled with...
  4. zion of arcadia

Trying a slightly different format. I’ll divvy these up by chapter on ffnet but keep them together here so I’m less likely to spam post. Chapter 8 Did I somehow miss this before? Or forget about it? That’s interesting. Reminds me a lot of the Celtic Britons vs Roman/Anglo-Saxon Britons...
  5. zion of arcadia

I wonder how much of your medical knowledge you intentionally curtailed for the sake of Yuna’s ignorance. I always enjoy that sort of meta-decision, it’s a fun give-and-take between real life expertise and remaining in-character. A little nitpicky, but why would she turn away if she was just...
  6. zion of arcadia

Is this the first time we’ve had two separate chapters happening parallel to each other time-wise? Huh. It almost feels like Noctum and Vortex are foils to each other. I’ll be curious to see if/how that develops. They also highlight the class warfare thread running through the entire story...
  7. zion of arcadia

Sorry I took a bit of a break from reviewing this, haha. I’m back on that reviewing grind, though! Since I’m fairly far behind, I’m going to try and be brief in the name of catching up as quickly as possible. Fraud is a great name. I wonder if the first symbol is a reference to fairy...
  8. zion of arcadia

I was hoping to post this on your b-day, but sadly got caught up in holiday shenanigans of my own. Still, happy belated birthday and here’s a toast to the new year. Noctum and Baraz continue to be best boys. They’re just so sweet and supportive. Noctum being all excited to show Yuna the...
  9. zion of arcadia

Back at it again with another review! I’m technically all caught up on Path of Valor, but for the most part I’ll keep my analysis strictly to chapter two. The first chapter was primarily from Yuna’s perspective, so it was interesting that this chapter changes POV quite a bit more. Characters...
  10. zion of arcadia

Henlo, Amby! I read chapter one a while back, but life made reviewing things tricky in general around that time. Glad I get to rectify the situation. :) Interesting that we mention Yuna’s use of sleep seeds to open the chapter. I could see that coming into play somehow down the line. She’s...
  11. zion of arcadia

That synopsis is the most anime thing I've read in quite some time. Lmao It’s been a while since I’ve picked up a story basically from the beginning. While I’m aware more chapters have been uploaded to ffnet, I’ll just follow the version updated here. Makes me feel all special and stuff. So...
Top Bottom