• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. windskull

Pokémon Fledglings

Hi guys! I'm sorry it took so long to get to this. Life's been busy! But I'm back, and ready to go over my thoughts for the next section. Starting with Chapter 44, In Harm's Way There's nothing really wrong with this, but it does read a bit awkwardly to me. I think it's the end of the...
  2. windskull

Pokémon Fledglings

Hey Fobbie and Virgil, this is the long-awaited episode 8 review for my first half of the review exchange. I’ll be referring to chapters by their Ao3 numbers, so please keep that in mind. But with that said, let’s waste no time in jumping in. 41 This is pretty nit-picky, but I found the second...
  3. windskull

Pokémon Fledglings

Hi Fobbie and Virgil, it’s about time I get to my side of our review exchange. For reference, I’ll be using Ao3 numbering when referring to chapters. 35 Funny how Lynn could have got a head start on the chase if he’d just bothered investigating his underlings claims. Buuut the explanation was...
  4. windskull

Pokémon Fledglings

Hi Fobbie and Virgil. This is my side of a review exchange. I'll be covering chapters 26-32 here. Please be advised that I am using speech to text and as such there may be some weirdness that I missed when fixing the review up, so I apologize in advance. In the Dark opens up with our...
Top Bottom