• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. windskull

Pokémon Different Eyes

Hi Jackie! Figured I'd go ahead and finish getting caught up on Different Eyes. This will be covering chapters 3 and 4. I don't have a lot to say about the general plot covered in chapter 3. It was a nice little chapter of Dusk and Salem getting to know each other, and introduced us to a few...
  2. windskull

Pokémon Different Eyes

Hi Jackie! Going to drop a short review over the first couple of chapters. It's been a while since I read the prologue so I gave it a quick skim and it's just as good as I remember, but let me talk about the content that's actually new to me. These first couple of chapters feel pretty...
  3. windskull

Pokémon Different Eyes

Hey, uA, sorry for the delay! Obviously, this review is going to be over just the prologue, but it was a pretty meaty prologue, so I think I have a decent bit to say! So, to start off, I like this detail. It kind of paints this picture of traveling gym competitors. that go from league to league...
Top Bottom