• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. unrepentantAuthor

Pokémon The Quest for the Legends

Did I really only get up to Chapter 20 in text reviews? Wow. Anyway, here I go reviewing again!
  2. unrepentantAuthor

Here's a mini blitz review for Chapter 20~ Oh boy, I have to say I did spend large parts of this one wincing at the sustained awkwardness of the Mark/Alan interaction. They're both hopeless in their own ways, aren't they? In particular, Alan gives the vibe that he really doesn't have any normal...
  3. unrepentantAuthor

Back again! Wanna return to a decent reading pace so I can actually finish your damn fic someday, eheh. So, next Mark is up against Marge of Aquarium City. This chapter's early scenes feel very functional; Mark muses on his undersea encounter, gets sleep, checks on Sandslash, and challenges the...
  4. unrepentantAuthor

Could've sworn I'd covered this chapter already, but I guess not! As an aside, before I get stuck in, what is Victor's deal? He's really bad at communicating. 'Tips on catching a mutark', indeed. Also chuckling to myself at Mark being the world's biggest Legendary pokémon enthusiast yet not...
  5. unrepentantAuthor

Chapter Sixteen Review Time~
  6. unrepentantAuthor

Hi Free! Time for more Blitz. Thanks for writing a fic that's so fun and easy to binge-review lmao. That seems a good place to stop. Thanks for a fun read, Free! I'm certain I'll hit at least one more chapter in the final week~ <3
  7. unrepentantAuthor

Howdy, my dear Free! As expected, you're the first of my Blitz targets this year. I'll probably do another three-chapter cluster in week three and/or four. We'll see, I guess! I'll start with impresions and commentary, and then sum up my thoughts at the end. Chapter 6: Chapter 7: Extra...
  8. unrepentantAuthor

Howdy, Free! Time to churn out a bunch of chapter commentary for that final Blacklight logging rush. I know you've appreciated my liveblogging on vc and such, but I hope this'll be entertaining in text form. Off we go~ Introduction / Prologue I like how you've filled up much of the opening to...
Top Bottom