• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. unrepentantAuthor

Pokémon Different Eyes
    Threadmarks: Chapter 7: Becoming Human

Author's Note: This is a particularly important chapter. It contains one of the possible ‘starting points’ for Salem’s story, and though I chose to begin the fic differently, it remains a key moment for her. It also contains our first serious intrigue… Many thanks to my wonderful beta-readers...
  2. unrepentantAuthor

Pokémon Different Eyes
    Threadmarks: Chapter 6: Longest Night

Author's Note: Sorry about the absurd delay on this one. I promise, I’m never giving up on this fic, and still have a substantial amount pre-written and planned, it’s just that my life has been too hectic to prioritise a passion project like this lately. I’m fine, and my support network is...
  3. unrepentantAuthor

Pokémon Different Eyes
    Threadmarks: Chapter 5: What You Don't Know

Author's Note: Delicious. Finally some good fucking plot. This was another tricky one to write by virtue of being yet another frankendraft. My thanks to my friends and beta readers for helping me workshop the damn thing. The next chapter is practically already drafted and the chapter art's...
  4. unrepentantAuthor

Pokémon Different Eyes
    Threadmarks: Chapter 4: Left Alone

Author's Note: Told you this one would take less time. Chapter 4 Left Alone Before she was a person, Salem was a cat. Ever since she first understood this fact, she rebelled against it. Salem first wished to be human many seasons ago, when Laura changed schools. Salem used to accompany...
  5. unrepentantAuthor

Pokémon Different Eyes
    Threadmarks: Chapter 3: First Impressions

Author's Note: At long last, an update. This one has been near-complete for a long time, pending some difficult edits, but finally it's ready. The good news is that so is Chapter 4, which should be up very soon. As always, I appreciate any and all feedback! Chapter 3 First Impressions...
  6. unrepentantAuthor

Pokémon Different Eyes
    Threadmarks: Chapter 2: First Words

Author's Note: 2020 certainly was a rough year. I haven’t made the chapter updates I wanted to, but progress has continued apace with the back end of the fic. I have an increasingly comprehensive outline, even more buffer material, and at long last, this chapter. It was a tough one to get...
  7. unrepentantAuthor

Pokémon Different Eyes

Thanks to everyone for their reviews! I'm so sorry for the enormous delay in replying, but I've been having a rough time of it for a while now. I will be writing Different Eyes' 2020 revision for NaNoWriMo this year, and hope to publish quite a lot of new content before 2021. Wish me luck~ @Pen...
  8. unrepentantAuthor

Pokémon Different Eyes
    Threadmarks: Chapter 1: Human Dreams

Author's Note: Thanks for bearing with me while I got the next two updates ready. Now the story proper can begin, and hopefully continue at a faster rate. If you’re an older reader, this is a different opening chapter than you remember. If you were a reader way back in 2012, it’ll be more...
  9. unrepentantAuthor

Pokémon Different Eyes
    Threadmarks: Prologue: Conception

Prologue Conception The first pokémon-human hybrid was floating in a tank full of life-nourishing fluids, silent and still. Its skin was a muted violet, almost white. Its bulbous, purple tail was easily as long as the creature was tall. Through the amber liquid and dim lighting, it was a...
  10. unrepentantAuthor

Pokémon Different Eyes
    Threadmarks: Title

In 1996, the first human-pokémon hybrid was created, named 'Mewtwo'. The project soon met with disaster. In 2020, a new generation of hybrids are created by a Galarian tech company, this time made from living pokémon. Two pokémorphs agree to learn why they were made, but as they dig deeper, they...
Top Bottom