• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. canisaries

Pokémon Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor

Hey there! Here's the review for chapters 3 and 4, bringing the exchange to a close. Quote Comments oh no is he a yakuza this grovyle is so smooth i can hear his background music one more alliteration and you're grounded Speakers? Huh. It's curious how the kingdom called Radiance is...
  2. canisaries

Hey there! I read chapters 1 and 2 for our exchange. I'll return a bit later for 3 and 4. And apologies again for the cold review on the prologue. I reread it to recap and I would have given it a much warmer review now. Quote Comments Fantastic line! Love it. oi oi oi wots all dis den oh my...
  3. canisaries

Hey! I'd been wondering for a while if I should check this story out, since I know Guiding Light didn't go so well for me and I kind of felt bad about that. Now with the Blitz, though, might as well! I've read the prologue, and here are my thoughts. ohhh god i'm going to read all the following...
Top Bottom