• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. canisaries

Pokémon Different Eyes

So to me kind of everything before this had Salem acting very tired and reluctant, so her excitement here felt kind of sudden. I think there could be a bit of honest self-hyping on her part before this to show she's actually interested and motivated. Chapter 5: Salem Fucking Dies How much of a...
  2. canisaries

Pokémon Different Eyes

Got in the catch-up-with-stuff-you-should spirit of Blitz and read chapters 3 and 4! Chapter 3 Quotes and then she said "encyclopedia", funniest shit ive ever heard I understood "starkly-coloured" as meaning many strong colors rather than the... black? that Veracity is. you see i took shits...
  3. canisaries

Pokémon Different Eyes

Chapter Two italian swearing On the one hand this is thoughtful, but on the other I'd expect a lot of morphs named ShadowBlood DarkFury walking around With how much description this scene had of Salem's sensations, I was expecting a mention of the floor being cold but it didn't come...
  4. canisaries

Pokémon Different Eyes

Heyyyyyy I'm here for chapter 1 and it's not late at allll I swear. This entire scene is an oof and then finding out it's happened multiple times just elevates that into a mega oof. me when im in the zone drawing and my dad tells me its time for bed >:( Establishing the feathers as...
  5. canisaries

Pokémon Different Eyes

deja vu, ive just been in this place before Hey there! I got rolled Different Eyes for the review exchange game, and I've now read the prologue. It certainly is different from the one before, though I did recognize some traces of the old one in there, like Fuji's explanation of pokémon DNA...
Top Bottom