• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. bluesidra

Pokémon Hospice

No update, just uploading my rad signature bc imgur is whack. Read chapter2 while you're here!
  2. bluesidra

Pokémon Hospice

One year, but still. Welcome back! You’re very much on to something there :D I originally designed those three afflictions based on two mental illnesses and a brain disease. But after watching the purple twilight episode of mushi-shi, where they put such a sweet hopeful spin on Alzheimer, I...
  3. bluesidra

Pokémon Hospice
    Threadmarks: Chapter 2: Investigator

Thank you so much @Torchic W. Pip for beta-ing! Chapter 2: Investigator Enju has been a loud city once. Once, when its streets were filled with hasty hoofbeats and indignant screams as merchants jumped to make way for the imperial couriers. When those screams turned to terror at the knights’...
  4. bluesidra

Pokémon Hospice

Aaaaaa replies ❤️ Time for some appreciation!
  5. bluesidra

Pokémon Hospice
    Threadmarks: Chapter 1: Expert

Thank you, @CinderArts, for beta-reading Chapter 1: Expert You’ve been called many things before. Some of them are true. ‘Countryman’, however, is none of them, and for good reason. Twenty-two years you’ve managed without ever being on a tractor. Now, after just ten minutes of being on one...
  6. bluesidra

Pokémon Hospice
    Threadmarks: Intro

Between your last heartbeat and the afterlife is a long way. For some it's a straight one, for many, it isn't. But whatever the case, you leave behind a ghost. It haunts your loved ones every time they think of you. And sometimes, your ghost haunts them even while you are still alive. This is...
Top Bottom