• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. WildBoots

Pokémon The End: Rekindled (Now Complete!)

Hi, Del! Here for Chapter 4. This is one of the fics I expected to devote more time to during Blitz and never got the chance. Happy for the excuse to return this week! It has been a while since I've read any of this story, so please forgive me if I'm forgetting something that did, in fact, come...
  2. WildBoots

Here for Chapter 3! Some overall thoughts: The tone and content of this story continue to be cute and fun. Some Lord of the Rings vibes here, hiding from the Nazgoul noivern! There were a couple of places where I wanted more of a sense of space, where characters stand in relation to each other...
  3. WildBoots

Here for chapter two! I really enjoyed this one! Lots of fun little details and it flowed well. The physicality of the pickpocketing scene was nice. Good verb choice there, nattering. Doesn’t sound like a combination I’d want to eat, but I can imagine a pokémon would! Fun details. I’d be...
  4. WildBoots

Hi! I don't think we've officially met or interacted yet, even though I've seen you around, so consider this a handshake. Overall, this was a fun read, and I enjoyed the interactions between the characters. There's some avoidable wordiness in a few places and a bit of world-building I want to...
Top Bottom