• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Virgil134

Pokémon Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor

Heya, this is a review for chapter 33, 34, and 35, which means I’m now fully caught up. Another Needle, another arc. One that’s… unfortunately my least favorite one in the story so far. That’s not to say I necessarily dislike Venish arc, but I’m definitely not enjoying it as much as what came...
  2. Virgil134

Chapter 26 Can’t help but find it amusing that space pirates are hanging out at a fast food joint XD That sounds so gross lol But you can’t step on anything, you don’t have legs. Jokes aside, I like this scene. Our main characters have already gone through quite a lot, so it makes sense...
  3. Virgil134

Figured I'd post my thoughts in public for once! Especially now PoV is eligible for Review Tag Chapter 23 Sounds like Reshiram, Noctum, and Nikki are gonna have another 'mon to contend with for being my favorite :p Well, sounds like what Yuna did won't affect her friendship with the rest of...
  4. Virgil134

Well, I’m a bit later than normal, but better late than never, right? Chapter 18 Excuse me, what? So what’s next? The party eating at a restaurant called WcDonald’s? :p Actually, if multiple planets got swallowed up into the Qliphoth, then why is Rayquaza’s Needle here? Shouldn’t it be...
  5. Virgil134

Hey, figured I’d do something different and give my thoughts here for a change instead of DMs. Chapter 17 It’s little quirks like these that make me love this dorky Charizard. Oof, sounds like Noctum used to have it rough. Good thing he’s so kind now and willing to help Seifer out...
Top Bottom