• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Umbramatic

Pokémon Pokemon: Legendary Adventures

Hi! Here for Review Blitz! I figured I'd come back for more of this fic. It's Legendary. It has adventures. Poor bby Hazard... do not like seeing baby Joltik getting hurt. :( Speaking of. I am.... not the biggest fan of the "this Pokemon doesn't want to evolve" trope. But the good news is...
  2. Umbramatic

Here for Smeargle Swap! Here are an Avis and a Kitto
  3. Umbramatic

-rises from the smoke like Mushu- I LIVE I DID IT 13 CHAPTERS OF LA IN EXCHANGE FOR 13 CHAPTERS OF HAA AND IT ONLY TOOK ME TWO GODDAMN YEARS AND TWO REVIEW BLITZES TO DO IT I WILL NEVER BE THIS SLOW AGAIN FUCK ...Anyway let's get into the meat of things shall we? This review covers...
  4. Umbramatic

MY REVIEW EXCHANGE FINALLY FINALLY CONTUINUES WITH CHAPTER !)! ...For Catnip. Two birds. Speaking of birds good to see Avis is back! It was nice to have expansion on her and her backstory and shit, even if part ocf it is she's a fucking cop. Side note I find it funny her name is Avis yet...
  5. Umbramatic

CHAPTER 9! Completing the review exchange goal grows ever closer... -I appreciate this is a chapter focused heavily on PUBY -Koa don't accept invitations to not one but TWO random houses in the wilderness, that's how the fair fol- er, Fairy types get you -IMPRESSIVE OWL! POWERFUL OWL! -Koa's...
  6. Umbramatic

CHAPTER 8! An eventful one for sure -Nice worldbuilding of the Hearthhome locations so far -Ah, equivalent exchange; Koa misses the gym leader he was looking for but gets to see his Legendary researcher celebrity crush that is totally not secretly the Team Blackout leader, nope -Wyatt is a...
  7. Umbramatic

CHAPTER 7 -Ah, the good ol cave in, classic -I am 50/50 on if this guard will actually be important later -I like Caid, he seems cool, also DRAGON MONOTYPER -Relatedly THE MONOTYPER LORE IS SICK -The bite bonding scene was the absolute cutest i lov it deserves an award i have a busy...
  8. Umbramatic

Chapter 6 highlights! -Koa isn't dead by honse! He is hospitalized by honse. Good news is he gets to keep his Tyrunt. Bad news is she fucking hates him. -This Team Blackout with the sinister aesthetic totally is just a bunch of robbers and totally doesn't have an ulterior motive that will be...
  9. Umbramatic

Chapter 6! -The Cycling Road bit, weirdly, had some bits that made me laugh, like "condescending eyes" and the UGLY SHINX. -Then we get to the long awaited REMATCH in which more fun battle descriptions are to be had and Hazard Continues To Win By Holding On As Hard AS He Can and Echo is the...
  10. Umbramatic

CHAPTER 4! Not gonna lie, I fully expected Koa to lose to Gardenia like a dumbass and was pleasantly surprised when he had an actual clever victory. Your descriptions of the fight were nice and I particularly appreciated Wirebug Hazard. Other highlights: -Love the worldbuilding for Eterna...
  11. Umbramatic

Chapter Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Highlights: -Hazard and Echo are both precious beans that deserve everything in the world -Oof at those losses. Especially the gym one. Koa's relationship with Roark is fractured and that makes me feel bad. -There's some nice worldbuilding...
  12. Umbramatic

OKAY THAT REVIEW EXCHANGE IS FINALLY REAL, ITS HAPPENING! I decided review as I go along after all, it's only fair with what you've been doing. Anyway, the highlights: -II love Zubat. I would die for Zubat. Zubat is absolutely not treatted fairly in-universe snd I demand zubat justice...
  13. Umbramatic

Here for Review Blitz! I read Chapter 1. Nice chapter illustration! Poor, poor Koa. He starts like me with every Pokemon game, planning out his team exactly and meticulously, but then one overeager Zubat ruins it all. No good deed goes unpunished eh? Zubat is cute and sweet and adorable by the...
Top Bottom