• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Team_Ion

Pokémon PMD: Warped Skies
    Threadmarks: Chapter 57 - Die in Town

Scout stared at the sudden newcomer, frozen in shock as she approached with deadly confidence. Darkrai was shaking violently as the audino continued her walk, unhesitatingly, her eyes trained on his. She was lavender, had some sort of necklace on that looked a lot like the one Lucario had been...
  2. Team_Ion

Threadmarks: Chapter 56 - All for All

"Raigeki?" Rai looked up sharply. The lightning-charred plains smelled of ozone and a tangy smell that he couldn't place otherwise. The ever-present storm roiled overhead, sending down numerous jolts of powerful, life-giving, lightning. He knew that they venerated the lightning strikes. The...
  3. Team_Ion

Threadmarks: Chapter 55 - Lies of Gods

There's a content warning for this chapter overall for violence, but especially the end of this chapter for something pretty brutal. The first thirty seconds. A roar that split space jolted everyone in Treasure Town awake. It spoke with and without words—a declaration of destructive judgmenet...
  4. Team_Ion

Threadmarks: Chapter 54 - With Everyone Here

Armaldo was greatly relieved when Team Celestial and Team Sunrise showed up the next day with Guildmaster Wigglytuff. There was no Team Charm, however. "I can only teleport so many people," Alakazam explained coolly. "The lovely ladies wanted to continue the exploration, discovering a second...
  5. Team_Ion

Threadmarks: Chapter 53: Filled of Ages

With several days of practising with Keira under his belt, Sean had walked into Aegis Cave with hope in his eyes and a fire in his heart. Aegis Cave would crush that. It would take his eyes out with a spoon. It would replace his heart with a stone inscribed with an Unown H. It would take...
  6. Team_Ion

Threadmarks: Chapter 52: Becomes Something New

This chapter introduces some new characters designed for the rewrite. There's been a few mentions of them made through the story, the biggest of which being the scene where Team Sunrise are wrestling the energy out of Vigoroth and Marowak talks about them. Just mentioning that in case. Keira...
  7. Team_Ion

Threadmarks: Chapter 51: World to Explore

Team Gazer had proven to be quite the entertaining companions. "Inquisitive: What is the value in watching this?" Beldum asked. Of everyone in the crowd, only they ended up getting splashed by Totodile at the climax of his dance. "Thank you," Totodile said, bowing to individual pokémon. "Thank...
  8. Team_Ion

Threadmarks: Chapter 50 - The Past Lives On

Lucario woke with a killer headache. "Who poured hot sauce in my eyes when I was sleeping?" she groaned, shuffling around on the straw she was on. The distant sounds of sleep reached her ears and buried into her aching brain like more nails. She pulled herself up and found herself in the...
  9. Team_Ion

Threadmarks: Chapter 49 - Of Killer Times

A warning for raunchy jokes in this chapter. "This." The sounds of battle caused the very air to shake with splitting cracks. "Is." Dozens of translucent blades danced like illumise and volbeat above glimmering lakes. "Fucking." Matched by shining spears forged of blazing white light...
  10. Team_Ion

Threadmarks: Chapter 48 - Beauty, Style, Grace Approaches

"Statement: That was adequately enjoyable." "Yeah yeah! Beating that ninetales and zapping everything and zooming along when you smacked into him and Thoughtlight doing that thing he does to make us all fast! Well, more like you two. I'm fast enough!" "Trick Room, Volt. I say the name every...
  11. Team_Ion

Threadmarks: Chapter 47 - The Day's Off

“Pick a card, any three cards, Scout,” Delphox of Fissure purred as she offered a spread deck of cards held in one hand to her visitors. Team Ion had, after dragging Pyroar back to the Clefable Guild, decided to goof off and enjoy themselves. All work and no play after all. They had been told...
  12. Team_Ion

Threadmarks: Chapter 46 - Skies are Clear to Fracas with a Fearsome Foe

Towny Town was nothing like the name would imply. For Scout, hearing the name brought to mind sweater vests, middle-aged people calling everyone son, and a bizarre floatiness to the place that left everything feeling like some fever dream. Rather than that, Towny Town was a cesspool of...
  13. Team_Ion

Threadmarks: Chapter 45 - The Blizzard Island

"Wait… seriously?" "I have no time for jokes." Sean stared up at Armaldo in wonder. The intimidating fossil pokémon stared back with his usual expression of mild annoyance. Sean blinked and spoke. "Repeat it, please." Armaldo huffed, rolling his eyes, but acquiesced to Sean's ask. It was why...
  14. Team_Ion

Threadmarks: Chapter 44 - From the Past

Despite civilisation spreading across the known world thanks to Lucario, the distance between towns often remained large and scenic. When pokémon came together to form a community, it started small, slow. Generally, it grew to a certain size before stopping. It was true for nearly every town...
  15. Team_Ion

Threadmarks: Chapter 43 - Fall Into Adventure

Rai and Scout sat before a mighty exeggutor that they had come all the way to Yellow Petal Town to speak to. He stood at the top of a massive tree and Mane had volunteered to watch the bottom for trouble. He definitely wasn't afraid of heights. "Do not mind my circular way of addressing you,"...
  16. Team_Ion

Threadmarks: Chapter 42 - Themselves Together

“Scout, a moment?” Chimecho said right before Scout could exit the guild to return to his business with Team Sunrise. “Oh? Uh, coming.” Chimecho smiled at him, floating around the middle floor of the guild in her little ‘office’ spot. Scout knew this was where Chimecho Assembly was in the...
  17. Team_Ion

Threadmarks: Chapter 41 - Stars Align

One month had passed, and then another. Team Sunrise, having NOT run off and ended the world, were given a tiny bit more freedom, while Team Ion continued going strong. Scout was having night terrors, but no one else was, so it was decided that was probably not Darkrai. Being buried beneath Rai...
  18. Team_Ion

Threadmarks: Chapter 40 - The Times We Talk

This chapter actually has a bit of flashback content to it. The assembled guild stood in quiet awkwardness. No one had gotten a perfect night of sleep as at some point in the night as the Mute Orb's effects faded and the distant sound of yelling had encroached into the sleeping quarters. It...
  19. Team_Ion

Threadmarks: Chapter 39 - Dies are Cast

"Can you all come with me," Scout asked, another day or two from their return to Treasure Town. The town bustled with excitement that he had returned but a part of him expected a little more. They had, after all, just let Dusknoir talk all over him and then throw him into jail. Only Mane and...
  20. Team_Ion

Threadmarks: Chapter 38 - Light the Way

I am. I… am. I…. Meowth sat in silent horror. The drowzee was swift and effective, pulling the dreams from Rai and absorbing them. I might have been relieved, but Rai’s relaxing afterwards struck me as more limp than relieved. Each particle of ephemeral energy that floated from...
Top Bottom