• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. StolenMadWolf

Pokémon Fledglings

So, I've come back round to read Chapters 10 and 11 and I will admit I found them pretty enjoyable. Chapter 10 did seem to meanader a bit all over the place, and relied on some small amount of exposition from the characters, so it felt like that chapter seemed to lack a specific focus. However...
  2. StolenMadWolf

Pokémon Fledglings

Alright, continuing on from this. I have read the next four chapters ahead, so that is chapters 4 to 7. Once more, things have definitely still got me hooked to the story as a whole. The next time I settle down for a big leap in reviews, I will be doing something more extensive through discord...
  3. StolenMadWolf

Pokémon Fledglings

Alright, as promised, here is a Catnip review for the Fledglings, I'll be doing an extra review for Once a Thief too as discussed as well. So, I've managed to read through the Prologue and Chapters 1-3, and I have to say I'm actually really enjoying reading through Fledglings, even at this...
Top Bottom