• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Starlight Aurate

Pokémon The End: Rekindled (Now Complete!)

Hi Del! I left this fic off a LONG time ago, and since Review Blitz is going on, I figure that now would be a perfect time to play catch up! Well, as much as I can--I'm still 40 chapters behind ^_^; I'll pick up where I left off! Chapter 25 Can't blame Tinker for wanting to keep the Swablu...
  2. Starlight Aurate

Heya! I know I've fallen quite behind, and it's been nearly a year since I left you a review. This review has been in the works for QUITE a while ^_^; I'll leave what I have for now, and hopefully will catch up on this fascinating tale someday! Chapter 22 Heh, I feel like this could be taken a...
  3. Starlight Aurate

Starlight has fallen behind ^_^; It's been a month but I'm back! Granted, that month was NaNo, so I'd like to think I have adequate reason for falling behind ^_^; Really looking forward to taking a break and settling down to read some of this! :D Just a quick note back on chapter 19: Enigma's...
  4. Starlight Aurate

Hey hey hey! Here for the latest chapter! Aww yeah, an Enigma opening! This certainly doesn't bode well for Rio. Super nitpick here--whenever I see any quotation marks, punctuation (like that period) is put inside them, not outside. I think it should just be "forward." Heh, this is a funny...
  5. Starlight Aurate

Hey hey! Here for Chapter 18: Oooh once Spark said that her whiskers shorted out, I reralized that Harlequin was right about the food being tainted. Ooooh dang Rio is cold. He comes across as genuinely scary/frightening and capable in this scene, what with successfully tainting the Pokemon and...
  6. Starlight Aurate

Hi! Quick reply before the chapter review: Oh cute! And yep, 'Cloe' is pronounced as 'Chloe'--her family is from Ecuador, so I think it's a Spanish spelling of the name. Here to take a look at chapter 17 =D 3 things about this paragraph: 1. I normally associate the term "sleazy" with a...
  7. Starlight Aurate

Here for Chapter 16! Wow, so many already--for some reason, I felt like we were on 14 ^_^; Get what beating? The egg? Must be a near fully-formed Swablu in there, if that's the case! lol Tinker can try sitting on the egg himself and see if it'll hatch XD Though I agree, it just wouldn't be the...
  8. Starlight Aurate

Here for Chapter 15! Love this opening description <3 Wondering what the past between Harlequin and Harbinger is! :O same, bro This sentence took me a couple reads--I originally read "they" as Harlequin and Cleo together, since the two of them were mentioned in the previous sentence. I...
  9. Starlight Aurate

Glad to see anothe chapter! LOVE the new banner :) Looks like we'll be seeing more of Rio! :D Oh, good point! Poor Eevee line--the Umbreon are being locked up by the Guild, and the others are all hunted down by Hydreigon. Which isn't much different from the other Pokemon, I suppose. I like the...
  10. Starlight Aurate

Here for chapters 12 and 13! Chapter 12 was real good (I forgot to actually take down notes/thoughts as I read it, so this'll be brief ^_^;) Enigma came across as legitimately scary. Up until now, others had mentioned he was scary and high-ranking but when we saw him he was usually with...
  11. Starlight Aurate

Hello hello hello! I've seen you around a lot, both here and on Serebii and I always thought you were cool and I enjoy talking to fellow Christians. I read some of Pokemon:Life when it was on Serebii and I like your writing style. I know this fic was finished there, but when I saw you were...
Top Bottom