• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Spiteful Murkrow

Pokémon Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor

Alright, diving in as a twofer of knocking out my Review Tag and getting in one last review before the timer rolls over for PMDiner's Review Event with… Chapter 82 Though boy was that a trip. I can see why you're shilling that inbound chapter so much, since after leaving off on a note like...
  2. Spiteful Murkrow

And alright, last time, you teased that there'd be in the imminent future of PoV, so let's go ahead and see how much of a glorious trainwreck that turns out to be in… Chapter 81 Alright, made it to the end of things, lemme just gather my bearings and process what on earth just happened...
  3. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, going to do something that I haven't done in a long time and review a chapter of PoV on its actual release date (well, it took a day or two to get this final posted version out in the wild, but close enough). So let's jump right into the part where PoV becomes a trainerfic in… Chapter 80...
  4. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, firing this up just before conking to get caught up with this story through a review of… Chapter 79 Though that was definitely a bit of a change of pace, definitely a bit slower than a lot of other chapters have been lately, though I suppose we do still need to pick up the pieces from...
  5. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, I was home sick for most of the day, so I actually started out my reviewing tonight with this chapter. I figured that it was as good a reason to try and clear my head a bit by finally catching up with PoV, featuring the latest chapter for the next week-ish: Chapter 78 Alright, time for...
  6. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, not sure how this is going to turn out since I'm a bit on the tired side tonight, but I figured that I'd been stalled long enough on getting back into reviewing PoV, and that this week was as good a time as any to catch up, so let's just jump right into… Chapter 77 Boy, where do we...
  7. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, I waffled a bit as to what I wanted to read tonight for RB5, but I figured that PoV was a decent way to send off the year last night, so it's just as well to ring in the new one with it too. My understanding is that this chapter is where things get shaken up again, but only one way to find...
  8. Spiteful Murkrow

Alright, got dinner squared away, so let's jump right back in and beat the end of the new year over the finish line with a review of: Chapter 75 Alright, made it to the end. So it's time for the recap: I get the distinct feeling that you're building towards some sort of major "explosion"...
  9. Spiteful Murkrow

Alright, so it's been a lot longer than I originally planned since I last read PoV, but i figured that by the time I finished this and got it posted, it'd be up in time for your birthday, so that sounds like as good a reason as any to start my catchup with… Chapter 74 Alright, time for the...
  10. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, it's been a while, but I suppose I do need to start getting out of NaNoWriMo mode, and catching up a bit with PoV seems like as good a way as any to do it. So let's pick right up with… Chapter 73 Alright, took me a while, but time to gather my thoughts. I honestly wasn't expecting Yuna...
  11. Spiteful Murkrow

Aaaaand picking this up again since I've got an offsite Review Tag to deliver on. Let's see where Yuna got off to here in… Chapter 72 Though I suppose it's time for the recap. I'll admit that I was a bit surprised that we didn't have any followup on Yuna beyond a passing mention of her...
  12. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, saw this story was up for offsite review tag and I was struggling not to click the spoilers in your Discord, so, yeah. Sounds like as good a reason as any to jump back into things: Chapter 71 Alright, made it to the end, though I must say that I wasn't expecting that for an ending...
  13. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, my last Review Tag from PMDWU fell through, let's try again with this fic to kill two birds with one stone since I'm a chapter behind anyways. Moving right along into… Chapter 70 And it took a while, but I made it to the end. I'd say that it was a wild ride, but based off the ending...
  14. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, getting back to this story for an offsite Review Tag, so I figured that was as good an excuse as any to be a bit more prompt this time around with my review. So let's go ahead and see where things are going with Cresselia in a chapter with a nice number in… Chapter 69 Alright, it took...
  15. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, it was a bit touch-and-go putting this review together this evening. But I figured that it was time for me to make good on that Review Tag I signed up for. So let's jump right in to… Chapter 68 Alright, onto the recap: A bit of a sleepier (har har) chapter this time, though I take it...
  16. Spiteful Murkrow

This review also took me a little while to put together for offsite Review Tag since the chapter was a little chunkier than usual, but better late than never. So let's get rolling with… Chapter 67 Well that's a note that I didn't expect things to end on, and we officially have an answer as...
  17. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, it took me a little longer to get this together than I’d normally like, but I figured that I was a bit tapped out for creative work tonight, so I'd give it a try. Picking right up with: Chapter 66 Alright, time for the recap: I mean, I suppose I should've been more open-minded after...
  18. Spiteful Murkrow

And back for a review of your most recent chapter for offsite Review Tag. I could’ve just claimed it with my review of Chapter 64, but that's cheap, so let's whip up a proper fresh review and do a double-feature for posting with… Chapter 65 Alright, made it to the end. I'll admit that the...
  19. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, I actually had the draft version of this review written up the day after its release… and promptly forgot to ever post it. So I figured that remedying that would be as good a way as any for sending off the evening. So let's just jump right in to.. Chapter 64 Well, that batch of reveals...
  20. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, a bit of a late hour, though I’m gonna try and jam in a quick last catch-up with the fic by diving in a week late to the most recent chapter: Chapter 63 Alright, made it to the end @Ambyssin . Definitely a bit on the exposition-heavy side, but I kinda gathered that this whole moment...
Top Bottom