• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Spiteful Murkrow

Pokémon The End: Rekindled (Now Complete!)

Heya, it’s been a while since I dropped in with this story, and it kinda got squeezed out from my reading list in the past Review Blitz thanks to the crush of material to get through. Thankfully, there’s another review event going on focused specifically on PMD stories off-site at the moment, so...
  2. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya. It took me a bit longer than planned to come around, but I’m here to jump back into my reading goals for the year for The End: Rekindled. Since hey, you had a strong start thus far, and I recall not getting that far into the original back in the day, so might as well see how fast things...
  3. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, popping in to knock off another review from my hitlist, which this year was a goal of trying to review everyone I could who had either: A: Given me a review in 2022. B: Given me a review sometime before 2022 that I just never reciprocated for whatever reason. Which in your particular...
Top Bottom