• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. Spiteful Murkrow

Pokémon Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Dual Wills

Heya, I know I’ve kept you waiting, but dropping in for that prize review you picked up from me from PMDiner’s review event. Thus far, I’ve been having a pretty good time with your story even if my reviews are sometimes a bit thick on the criticism, so let’s just jump right in and see where...
  2. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, told you that I’d be back for more of this story for Review Event. Though let’s just jump right in where we left off with Team Elpis getting settled in in the Irian Guild and its new batcave digs: Chapter 12 Alright, putting this one together took a while since this was a bit of a...
  3. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, here for Diner’s Review Tag, which was as good an excuse as any for getting me to get onto a personal goal of reading more of this story, since you were really generous about reviewing my stories over the past year and Review Blitz and I thought that it was only fitting to repay the favor...
  4. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, I admittedly waffled a bit over whether or not I wanted to try and come back for a third chapter since these things are a bit chunky to get through and I still had some unsettled meta goals lying around, but I figured that the last two were fun enough reads and that you’ve been generous...
  5. Spiteful Murkrow

Chapter 9 - cont. Alright, another beefy chapter and another beefy review, so I suppose it’s only natural to give a cliff’s notes to things: As usual, the main standout of this chapter is the characterization. Like there’s a lot of things that the characters do wrong as part of their battle...
  6. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, I was actually admittedly waffling a bit on whether or not I wanted to continue Dual Wills for Review Blitz since it’s admittedly a bit up there for a reading commitment in a timed event, but I had enough fun with Chapter 8 that I decided to throw caution to the wind and just do it. You...
  7. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, it’s been a while, but I figured that I’d drop in for a dash of reading of Dual Wills since I do have a bit more time to kill today, which is well-suited for chunkier fare like this story. Last time, we left off with trouble looming over the horizon for Elvira courtesy of the Thorned...
  8. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, so I originally got this chapter as part of an offsite Review Tag… which kinda came and went thanks to getting swamped by other commitments. Though I got halfway through it and thought it’d be a waste of a review to just bin it, so I went back and finished things on my own. Since hey...
  9. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, it’s a little late, but I’m here with my review for offsite Review Tag, which was as good an excuse as any to get back into this story for the first time in… - Checks notes - Six-ish months. Whelp, ‘late’ is always better than ‘never’, so let’s dive right back into this story: Chapter 6...
  10. Spiteful Murkrow

Aaaaand back for another one of these to round out that lingering Review Tag that I haven’t settled just yet. Things left off on a bit of an ominous note back in Chapter 4, so let’s see how fast things go sideways in this one. Chapter 5 Well, things turned out better than I expected in this...
  11. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, here to kill a couple Review Tag birds with one stone, and I had fun with this story the last time that I read it, so sounds like a good enough excuse for me to get back into the swing of things with Dual Wills: Chapter 4 Alright, I had quite a bit of stuff to say this time around, so...
  12. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, figured that I should take some steps towards paying back your generosity from RB4 earlier this year. I had a good time with the first couple of chapters from this story and there’s an offsite review event going on, so eh. Good enough for me as a reason to jump in and see where the next...
  13. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, dropping in to take care of a few separate birds with one stone as part of offsite V-Wheel. And I suppose it was about time that I started paying things forward after you generously reviewed just under 30 chapters of my stuff in the span of a month, huh? ^^ Anyhow, let’s pick right up...
  14. Spiteful Murkrow

Heya, dropping in to kill a couple birds with one stone to check off a W3 bonus, and get my foot in the door to trying to pay things back for that thorough review of Once a Thief you left last week. I suppose your own story would be a great place to start on that front, huh? Chapter 1 Whelp...
Top Bottom