• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. SparklingEspeon

Pokémon Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor

Hello! I’m back again, here to review chapters 39 – 42 for blitz/our exchange. Mewtwo special had me going :(((((( the entire time I was reading it. Just tragedy after tragedy for him…. Though for how long the entire chapter was, I feel like there are a lot of things that got left in the dark...
  2. SparklingEspeon

Hello, Amby! Planning to catch up with PoV for Blitz (finally… there is a bingeworthy amount of chapters available), and I thought I’d swing by to get my bearings again. This review will be for 36 through 39. These three feel overall pretty liminal as a set – which I guess makes sense, as I...
  3. SparklingEspeon

Hello! Three chapters have passed since I last reviewed, and that means my streak of not being able to review ten chapters of this in a row is somehow still intact… madness_emote.png Looks like this stretch covers mainly Yuna’s qiphloth mission, along with some interludes for Nikki/Chiaki. Not...
  4. SparklingEspeon

Hello! I’ve been planning to catch up, and since I’m currently doing BLEC stuff I figured I’d hit two tasks out of the park at once. I’ll be covering the four unread chapters currently published for the review awards. I knew something big was going to happen at the Venish segment of the story...
  5. SparklingEspeon

caught the Bond reference Greetings, unexpected circumstances have brought me back to this Too Early, as is customary of my reading of this fic, so I’ll be covering the one (1) published chapter left uncovered currently I can see you digging pretty hard into modern materialism with the...
  6. SparklingEspeon

~Review for chapters 25 – 27~ You hit me a day ago, so I’ve come to take my revenge :nyehehe: It looks like these next three chapters mainly serve to wrap-up the trial arc and exposit more about the Qiphloth and what an entire city is doing inside Eternatus. I think they accomplish those...
  7. SparklingEspeon

Review of chapters 20 – 24 Looks like, for the third time in a row, I’m back to review Path of Valor earlier than I expected to :unquag: Looks like the fiveish chapters I’ve read through can mainly be segmented into three pieces: the rest of the sand kingdom mission, and the bodyguards inside...
  8. SparklingEspeon

~Review of Chapters 9 – 19~ Hullo again! I was planning to wait until chapter twenty before coming back to this so I’d have sufficient material to Binge™… but then I realized I only reviewed up to chapter eight and not chapter ten like I’d thought. So here I am again! Though, upon reading the...
  9. SparklingEspeon

~Review of Chapters 1 – 8~ Why hello there I’m here for the Blec Review Awards, and originally wanted to make this on the 31st, but that didn’t happen so this is a few days late. Sorry :unownf: I know you’ve been working on this for a while, and now that it has enough chapters for me to get a...
Top Bottom