• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. SparklingEspeon

Pokémon Fledglings

Right, so for this review I read chapters 44 – 46 (iirc I left off at SE II last time). Disclaimer again that it’s been a long while since I read Fledglings last, and I might not remember as much of previous/what I had to say last time. Since I started from a new episode, I’ll be mostly...
  2. SparklingEspeon

Pokémon Fledglings

Hello! As per our exchange I’m here to review the next ten chapters of this, plus the Special Episode that bookends these two arcs. Obligatory "It's been several months since I read this so there may be things I missed or just plain don't remember" So in general, I had an okay time with these...
  3. SparklingEspeon

Pokémon Fledglings

~Review of Chapters 12 to 32~ Well, then. I remember reviewing the first eleven chapters and thinking that it had been mighty slow up to this point. Then things picked up. This was A Lot, so to keep the whole thing at least somewhat organized I’ll try to keep things relatively separate and in...
  4. SparklingEspeon

Pokémon Fledglings

~Review of Chapters 7 – 11~ I returneth True to the last time that I read, Fledglings both manages to keep the feel of a Saturday Morning Cartoon, while dancing around hints of a few heavier things too. The lighter, but not necessarily comedic tone is a unique breath of fresh air from the...
  5. SparklingEspeon

Pokémon Fledglings

I arriveth I’m here from Catnip, meaning I review four chapters early I guess but eh So... my first impression is that the story is ultimately entertaining, but slow. Perhaps a bit too slow, seeing as the setup seems to end around Chapter Six with the arrival of the pirates. Buuut I'll cover...
  6. SparklingEspeon

Pokémon Fledglings

Top Bottom