• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. SparklingEspeon

Pokémon Different Eyes

relatable Hello! It’s been a bit since I’ve sat down to review something, so this will be a good opportunity to shake off some rust and get my head back in the game. In real time we haven’t progressed too far – I think we’ve mainly shifted from filling in the present to filling in a lot of the...
  2. SparklingEspeon

Pokémon Different Eyes

Alrighty! This is for the BLEC review awards, covering Chapter Five while it’s still fresh in my head. Only had one chapter rather than the 3 – 4 I usually like to do, so this’ll be a bit shorter than my usual faire. Sorry for that :/ The chapters before this seemed mainly to be setup and...
  3. SparklingEspeon

Pokémon Different Eyes

~Review of Chapters 2 - 4~ Hello! I’m here for the BLEC review awards, and these chapters are very chonky so I’ll have a lot to say This fic continues to surprise me with the uniqueness of its premise – I’ve seen pokemorphs before, but not a story done with the quality that this one has been...
  4. SparklingEspeon

Pokémon Different Eyes

~Review of Prologue - Chapter 1~ Originally I was planning to get to this when more chapters were out, but you got rolled for Catnip, so here we are! Different Eyes initially seems like a very strange premise for a Pokemon Fanfiction, but the more you think about it, the more sense it begins...
Top Bottom